Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard Butler Has A 40th Birthday Bash!

scotsmanstuart

Let me draw your attention to this photo:

http://gbgalsgallery.com/v/partiesetc/lon1...don-07.jpg.html

Notice how, following some obvious weight loss, the ever so slightly tight t-shirt hugs the body and enhances the "pairfect" shape. Imagine how said T-shirt would reveal just a wee bit of subject's tummy when subject would be dancing at the party. Finally notice how said T-shirt leaves just the right amount of flesh uncovered around the neck area, arousing all sorts of naughty thoughts...

OK, somebody stop me. I need to remind myself that I like GB because of his craft. It's not his fault he's so darn hot. :-) I promise, once LAC DVD is available, I will watch it 100 times just to appreciate the performance.

Notice how, following some obvious weight loss, the ever so slightly tight t-shirt hugs the body and enhances the "pairfect" shape. Imagine how said T-shirt would reveal just a wee bit of subject's tummy when subject would be dancing at the party. Finally notice how said T-shirt leaves just the right amount of flesh uncovered around the neck area, arousing all sorts of naughty thoughts...

OK, somebody stop me. I need to remind myself that I like GB because of his craft. It's not his fault he's so darn hot. :-) I promise, once LAC DVD is available, I will watch it 100 times just to appreciate the performance.

:funnyup:

Sexuality is something you either got or you don't. Some people can dress sexy and even be fairly attractive, but it just doesn't work. Gerry is one of the rare individuals that exudes sexuality, no matter how he dresses. It's not his fault! One doesn't even have to be attractive or fit any fashionable idea of beauty to be sexy either, howeverr, with Gerry, he's not only "sexy" but he's handsome too so that makes him such a knock out! He's one of these people who walks in to a room and you can "feel" it and he's like a magnet for both women and men! Poor Gerry! What a burden to bear! ;)

Delene

That's great, Theresa! :lol: May I add that if he wanted to close that jacket, HE COULD. He knew that said body needed to be seen by the rest of the world. It would be a shame to keep it zipped up.

Every man should look as delicious when they're 40!