Gerard Butler GALS

LAC premiere - Update from Glasgow

terezoulini

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a great video of Gerry with his Mum, and you can see Moira lots!

http://entertainment.stv.tv/film/137439-ge...zen-in-glasgow/

Thank you so very much for the video and the interview that's underneath that one! I'm so happy for him and happy that they are being nice to him. He certainly has earned it! How great that his family and friends could be there. God bless him.

What a wonderful thing for Gerry to be in Glasgow with his mom for the premiere! I am so very happy for Gerry! He looks amazing in his kilt! Must be a little chilly though! His mom must be so proud! Her son just celebrated his 40th birthday & a premiere in his hometown area!

Thank you so much Barb for being so on top of things. you are one of the main reasons I dont have to spend my time finding info. You do it for this lazy ho lol. I dont care if Im first to know the info or last, but i appreciate that you work so hard to get it to us as fast as you can. Kudos!

Thank you, Barb! That was awesome. He looks incredible, sounds GRREAT! I love how thick the brogue has come back since he's been home. Being home certainly does him some major good!

God - 70 friends and family! What a day for him! :wuv: I can't say enough ... sigh I am so proud right now.

I love all of these videos. Thanks Ren for the YouTube video as well. Lucky Moira!! I never thought of the name Clyde being a reference to the River Clyde that runs through Glasgow. Interesting that they would think of that in the interview.

~HUGS~ Kathy

I love all of these videos. Thanks Ren for the YouTube video as well. Lucky Moira!! I never thought of the name Clyde being a reference to the River Clyde that runs through Glasgow. Interesting that they would think of that in the interview.

~HUGS~ Kathy

I had no idea there was a River Clyde. :lol: I was gonna ask Moira what the reference was. Thanks, Kathy!

Nice siggie by the way. :cunning:

Beautiful picture with his MUM...I am smiling from :cunning: ...and yes Lisa, his Scottish brogue is back in full swing!!!! I hope we get some clearer pictures of him in his full dress Kilt suit....or whatever they call it! :p

:wave: Frannie

~HUGS~ Kathy

I had no idea there was a River Clyde. :lol: I was gonna ask Moira what the reference was. Thanks, Kathy!

Nice siggie by the way. :cunning:

Thanks Lisa, I got it off of the interview video. Couldn't resist!! The River Clyde is quite famous in Scotland. There is a beautiful Scottish song titled, "The River" which is all about the River Clyde.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Kathy!!! Where did you get the picture that's so clear?? Oh and BTW...Love your siggy!! Could you tell by my enthusiasm? :p

:wave: Frannie

Frannie...While watching the Interview video I "Print Screen" when I knew I would get a good smile off Gerry. Took a while to find the right look. Then I made a siggy out of it. Thanks for your enthusiasm.

~HUGS~ Kathy

For those of you who have viewed the video of Gerry entering the theater could you tell me what he said before he said......"But I'll take it". His accent is back and I couldn't make it all out. Just curious!!

Kathy

What video!!???

He's so handsome in that outfit! I wish I was there! How can one man be so damned..... hot! I can't even think of a better word for it! It's beyond mere words! It supercedes hot, handsome, divinely gorgeous? That kilt and short coat look like they were custom made for him and he does his homeland proud!

I hope we get some great pictures of him in it and thanks to everyone for bringing these!

He leaves me breathless! He truly does!

Delene

Delene, you and I think totally the same! I was trying of a way to describe him in that kilt that does justice to him...maybe we need to create a new word...ideas anyone?

I cant remember when I have seen Gerry this relaxed and happy. Going home does the man REAL good. And so glad to hear that so many of his friends came out to support him!! This is definitely a fabulous 40th for Gerry!

And the outfit, oy vey!! HOT DAMN!! I cant wait for BETTER pictures to pop up so I can blow one up and put it on my ceiling!! hehehehe

*Sarah

Lovetheeloquence sort of brought up the idea of a kilt-specific descriptive word?

We could try ----kilt-errific or

kilt-astic or

clan-tastic might even work.......

but I'm currently liking kilt-gasmic.......

Anyone else?

:menkilt:

Jill

Hey those are good, Jill!!!!

He is simply the most classy, elegant, beautiful man ever. **sigh**

I've been "kilt". :rotflmao:

Edited by mrs_one_two

Theresa

It was every fan's night there because Gerry went out of his way to start at one end of the red carpet and make his way all down the line and as far as I can tell nobody missed out. There are alot of very satisfied women this morning :lmao:.

I'll post more about the day later as I am quite tired and at work so need to concentrate on this - back to reality now :rotflmao:

It was just so nice to see such an awesome welcoming for him from the crowd. I am sure he is absolutely thrilled he had the premiere in his home city.

Moira

His accent is thick like him :gah:

He should wear kilts more often, but it makes it that much more sweet because we've only seen him in one THREE times.

I was really lucky last night that I finally met Gerry I was at the back of the line got talking to the security guys whi said that Gerry would stop here but I didn't really think that he was serious boy was he right!! His car stopeed right at us and I was so overwelmed by him that I was lost for words!!(not like me at all) He was absolutely gorgeous charming and he suited his kilt to a tee and also going the traditional way (commando) of wearing nothing underneath!!!! I was totally blown away with how really down to earth he is and I think that he was blown away by the reception that he got by everyone theat turned up. He even managed to stop the traffic!!!

thank you for last night Gerry wish I could have gone to after show party @29 A great nite for everyone in Glasgow

Love you loads

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: