Gerard Butler GALS

LAC premiere - Update from Glasgow

terezoulini

Does he have any weak points??? I just can't find any... :wuv:

Oh yeah, he does...cuz he's just a man. The more you watch and listen, and the more you get to know him through interviews, you'll begin to see the cracks in his seeming perfection. But like most of us, his imperfections and human frailties will only make you love him more.

Swannie

Amen, my friend. More and more ... you realize he's just a goober wrapped in a delicious package. But the inside is pretty much like everyone else, with fears, issues, annoyances, idiosyncrasies, etc. And who wants him to be perfect? When you put someone on that high of a pedestal, they can only fall down. Remembering that he's human makes him more loveable.

Girls you are right, he is human indeed and he for sure has his weak points and bad moments but he just seems so heavenly, sinfully gorgeous, just like a Greek God, almost with a halo around his head. :wuv: Sorry, I need to take a cold shower or go hide in the fridge. :D

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he have any weak points??? I just can't find any... :wuv:

Oh yeah, he does...cuz he's just a man. The more you watch and listen, and the more you get to know him through interviews, you'll begin to see the cracks in his seeming perfection. But like most of us, his imperfections and human frailties will only make you love him more.

Swannie

Amen, my friend. More and more ... you realize he's just a goober wrapped in a delicious package. But the inside is pretty much like everyone else, with fears, issues, annoyances, idiosyncrasies, etc. And who wants him to be perfect? When you put someone on that high of a pedestal, they can only fall down. Remembering that he's human makes him more loveable.

Define "goober" for me! :rotflmao:

Delene

Delene

My best friend and I call him that all the time. He's our Goober. Someone who makes silly mistakes and does silly things. A dufus. :) Like for example, anyone notice that, once again, Gerry has a boo-boo on his knee while wearing a kilt? Or when he wears black socks with white sneakers? Stuff like that.

It's those little gooberish things that make him so damned irresistible and sexy as hell.

Edited by phoenixgirl

Delene

My best friend and I call him that all the time. He's our Goober. Someone who makes silly mistakes and does silly things. A dufus. :) Like for example, anyone notice that, once again, Gerry has a boo-boo on his knee while wearing a kilt? Or when he wears black socks with white sneakers? Stuff like that.

It's those little gooberish things that make him so damned irresistible and sexy as hell.

You mean, like being just a guy? ;)

I missed the "boo boo" on his knee. I'll have to go back and study the pics! Wonder how he got that? :cunning:

Delene

Delene

I missed the "boo boo" on his knee. I'll have to go back and study the pics! Wonder how he got that? :cunning:

Delene

Rug burn? ;-)

Delene

Delene

Rug burn? ;-)

That's what I was thinking. Glad you said it!

Delene

Oh it was a wonderful evening.

First of all I want to thank Moira, Natalia (Matreshka) en Maria and all the other gals I have met.

You are so wonderful people and so very kind.

I don't really have a story, I just enjoyed standing so close to the barriers and take it all in.

I have been able to just look at him and stare ^^

He is so unbelievably gorgeous and sweet and kind to everyone.

It really was a pleasure to just see him and be so amazed how much younger and good looking he looks.

It's as if he's gone back in time.

For me as well it was the first time that I saw him and I was amazed every moment of it.

I didn't have the chance to talk to him or get a hug, or anything but I sure was lucky that I was standing close to the entry (with Moira and Dane and a lot of other gals) and we were lucky that he did spent quite some time in front of us.

More time to see him and to be close to him :cunning:

It's so strange the effect he has on people but he's like a magnet, overwhelming and that's exactly what I was, overwhelmed.

I am so glad to have seen him on his own turf and to have heard him speak because that is something amazing as well.

You hear him in his movies, in interviews but when he's standing so close to you and his voice reaches your ears, you're truly in heaven. He has got such a sexy voice, words just cannot express what you feel when you see and hear him :)

I just want to say to everyone who hasn't gotten the chance to see him yet. Don't stop believing and if you think it may or may not be worth it the next time, I would say it's definitely worth every second of it.

I want to thank every gal as well because it was so lovely to meet you all and share stories and talk to you about him.

I could never have imagined the evening to be like this and I'm so glad that I decided to go.

To see every video and picture taken there, brings me back to that evening right away :)

I haven't gotten the time yet to upload the videos but here are 4 pictures I've taken, the only ones I got because the rest are vids but I try my best to upload the vids asap.

http://img194.imageshack.us/i/dsc01420ls.jpg/

http://img685.imageshack.us/i/dsc01421.jpg/

http://img194.imageshack.us/i/dsc01423q.jpg/

not so clear this one :(

http://img4.imageshack.us/i/dsc01424lx.jpg/

Sigh... :wuv:

Nathalie, thanks for such a beautiful story. I so agree with you - Gerry is indeed like a magnet and once you saw him you can't take your eyes off the man, he looks indeed even more handsome and younger in person. :drool1:

Thanks for the pictures, mine were pretty blurry as my hands were shaking and he moved very quickly + there were a lot of heads and hands of fans in the way but hey, they will always remind about those magic moments and that's all that counts.

Thanks to all of you who have been so very generous and thoughtful in sharing your great

stories and photos. Some of us will never experience anything like this--I could not handle

the crowds so won't even try--but we can have the next best thing from your stories. I am

so glad for all of you who were able to be there as it was a very special event for all!

Thanks,

Judy