Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

11/15 - Gerry at LAC Glasgow Premiere

:thankyou: Barb!!! These are amazing! He looks great, happy and just on Cloud 9. The pics of him and Margaret give me a lump in my throat.

:wuv:

All of the pics are amazing! Thanks Barb!

Thanks Barbara....I wish I could make them bigger...I know I know...I'm never satisfied! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

:lol:

Well, most, if not all, will be available by tomorrow. The services don't load the pics as fast as we'd like ;)

I'll probably receive and add the larger images to the Gallery tomorrow morning, as they tend to be posted in the wee-hours of my time zone...when I'm getting shut-eye! ;)

I added some caps from the interview on STV...

Glasgow LAC Premiere - Nov. 15, 2009

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Barb? You SLEEP?! :spit:

Seriously, THANK YOU for your countless hours of work to make this site so great!

:hugs:

Katie

Thanks Barb! You work very hard for all us GALS! I really appreciated it.

Hugs,

Cheryl

ABSOLUTELY! Barbara works tirelessly to keep us sometimes "greedy" little buggers happy!! UM....That would be me!! :p

:kiss: Frannie

Barb we love you so much. Thank you!!!! Get some rest ... we've been so spoiled today. We can wait. The thumbnails will do just fine for now.

This man threatens to make my heart swell to the point of exploding. It has the potential to be very messy! But seriously... the pictures of him and his Mum? It makes me light-headed! And how did he ever get so damn sexy?! I mean, I see pictures of him everyday, so I know that he's sexy... yet today it seemed to hit me as if I'd never realized it! :lol:

Thanks so much Barb for your constant diligence in getting these out to us! Your efforts are certainly appreciated!

Steph

All of the pics look great...Gerry looks so amazing and I just love seeing him with his Mum......cqan't wait for the bigger pics....thanks so much Barb for all that you do to get them to us.....HUGS!!!

I'm speechless!!!! In a kilt and with his mum! Just speechless!

Hugs Linda

Thanks Barb for ALL that you do for GALS!!! Now get some sleep.....

~HUGS~ Kathy

LOVE the pics, seriously theyre amazing. Gerry in a kilt...I`ve died and gone to heaven :cloud9:

Its been forever since I`ve seen Gerry wear one to a big event like this. And with his best girl, his Mum....be still my beating heart. How could you not love this man....seriously...its impossible. :blush:

LOVE the pics, seriously theyre amazing. Gerry in a kilt...I`ve died and gone to heaven :cloud9:

Its been forever since I`ve seen Gerry wear one to a big event like this. And with his best girl, his Mum....be still my beating heart. How could you not love this man....seriously...its impossible. :blush:

Preachin' to the choir, kid.

Steph

I went to work earlier today, came back and found all this stuff I'm still sorting through.

I just can't believe how beautiful he is. That's all I have to say. Beautiful, beautiful boy. There really are no words to describe him.

Guest Kyriem

Seriously, THANK YOU for your countless hours of work to make this site so great!

:hugs:

Katie

Ditto!!! Thank you for your huge work to give all of us those pics and videos!!!

You're really great!!

:hugs: :hugs:

:D

Happy to share the love for GALS :pointy:

Thanks for the sweet words...

have added some larger pics, more should be in today...

Yes, thank you Barbara for your tireless efforts. Can't imagine how many hours you pour into the site.

Gerard looks wonderful!

thanks for these and all the pics posted today!

He looks handsome in a kilt and I love the photo where he kisses his mother xoxo

Must add my thanks for posting these pics. I love Gerry in a kilt (Actually, I love him whatever he's wearing, but ESPECIALLY in a kilt lol) and he looks so happy and proud! Gotta love the ones with his Mum ;)

Thanks again

Amanda