Gerard Butler GALS

Signature Magazine Cover!

Swansong

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great interview! I sat here smiling the whole time. Can you imagine watching Gerry trying to surf? Cowabunga for sure! I love hearing about him enjoying himself ...

The pictures are to die for! Thank you so much, Swannie. Great find!

This is my favorite: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/bonni...ignature4-1.jpg

Lisa

Total agreement Lisa! That picture is saying something this is a good batch for sure.I want this magazine...They really do hurt so good...Thanks Swannie!

I liked the idea of him getting on his hands & knees at the Roosevelt Hotel to look at the tile! That was a great image!

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

And regarding the heart conditions I am reminded of a song sang by the late great Robert Palmer,

Doctor Doctor give me the news I got a bad case of loving you, no pill is going to cure my ill I got a bad case of loving you.

Or is that lusting?

I liked the idea of him getting on his hands & knees at the Roosevelt Hotel to look at the tile! That was a great image!

And regarding the heart conditions I am reminded of a song sang by the late great Robert Palmer,

Doctor Doctor give me the news I got a bad case of loving you, no pill is going to cure my ill I got a bad case of loving you.

Or is that lusting?

And Bon Jovi's "Bad Medicine". :lol:

Okay I decided to fill out the subscription form to see where it led me because I didn't see any payment area, but they didn't ask for any money so I am not sure what is going to happen, if it is just an online subscription or because I am Canadian? Do they send me a better digital copy? That would be cool. I am waiting for the confirmation email. [bwah maybe I checked off too low of an income range, hee hee, looks like they are after rich folk]

http://www.signatureladirect.com/SigMediaKit.pdf [Need Adobe Reader]

Page 5 of this PDF tells you where they distribute the magazine, if you live in LA area and prepared to go on a mission or have friends who work in some of these place, you might be able to scoop one for free and it looks like it should be carried on some newstands.

Edited by lavender1960

Great interview! I sat here smiling the whole time. Can you imagine watching Gerry trying to surf? Cowabunga for sure! I love hearing about him enjoying himself ...

The pictures are to die for! Thank you so much, Swannie. Great find!

This is my favorite: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/bonni...ignature4-1.jpg

Lisa

Yes, I could definitely imagine Gerry surfing. I think he's shown many types that he has great balance.

While I love the article & all the pictures, I agree Lisa (surprise, surprise) that is definitely my favorite as well.

:funnyup: I liked that too Rubee, my thoughts went totally Gutter!!

Cheryl

I dare any one of us to say theirs didn't. :rotflmao:

Oh holy hell, mine went there before I finished reading the sentence! A depraved mind is what I have, depraved I tell you!! :cunning:

Or is that lusting?

And Bon Jovi's "Bad Medicine". :lol:

And Robert Palmer's "Simply Irresistible"!

Theresa

I'm having trouble finding information on the photographer, who was that guy?? He's VERY VERY good at what he does!! Can't find the magazine either...yet!! Has anyone had any luck?? What great photos and great article as well. I'm a little more than an hour from Orange County......I'll go up there if I must!!! If I find it, I'll pick up several copies...... I'll be evryone's best friend.....ha!

I'm having trouble finding information on the photographer, who was that guy?? He's VERY VERY good at what he does!! Can't find the magazine either...yet!! Has anyone had any luck?? What great photos and great article as well. I'm a little more than an hour from Orange County......I'll go up there if I must!!! If I find it, I'll pick up several copies...... I'll be evryone's best friend.....ha!

I posted the media kit from Signature above which on page 5 listed al the places they dropped off free copies, hope you saw it.

The credits are on the full length version of the article at the website

Here are the photo shoot credits

PHOTOGRAPHED BY DOMINICK GUILLEMOT

DIGITAL BY CARLOS COLL

LIGHTING BY ALEX RANGEL, DAN ELDRIDGE & BRITTANY BUONGIORNO

STYLED BY EVET SANCHEZ FOR THE WALL GROUP

GROOMING BY GEORGIE EISDELL FOR EXCLUSIVE ARTISTS/

YSL L'HOMME GROOMING ESSENTIALS

PS Photographer's website

http://www.dominickphoto.com/

Edited by lavender1960

Some people elsewhere are insisting that these are actually old photos taken several years ago, but never published until now. What do you all think? Is there any way we can find out the aprox date these were taken?

Swannie

Some people elsewhere are insisting that these are actually old photos taken several years ago, but never published until now. What do you all think? Is there any way we can find out the aprox date these were taken?

Swannie

The only thing I can say to this is that it at least makes sense why he looks so thin to me. I didn't say it publicly cause, well, you know. But now I can. He looks really thin here. Gorgeous! But thin, so it would not surprise me one bit to find out they are older photographs.