Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Introducing LAC Movie in theater at Glasgow

:menkilt: Yes thank you sooo much for this. I thought after seeing him dressed as the Phantom; he could not get me that excited again; but in his kilt! :bow: It should be illegal to look that sexy for a man in what is considered by a lot of men NOT from the UK to be a skirt. Oh what those fools are missing because the kilt makes THE MAN! :sword: Edited by may

Can somebody tell me why I'm crying?????????????? I guess I'm just extra emotional but GOOD GAWD this man is FREAKEN "awesome" :kisswink: I didn't understand a lot of what he was saying to whomever was acting out in the audience ..well because of all the screaming but I did notice the F bomb just had to come out! :p Anyway, Gerry in a Kilt has , as someone else put it...literally Kilt me!

:wave: Thanks Cheryl for the great find

Frannie

I love how spontaneous and adorable this man is! I could watch a video of him sitting and watching TV and I'd still be entertained by every little move he makes and every little word that comes out of his mouth... he's that powerful. :wuv:

Steph

Yes he is! :lol: That mouth just pulls you in and doesn't let go ... oy how I wish!

I love his little "teapot" stance. That was really cute. Aw, hell, he's just adorable, in a pure manly way of course.

Yes, the teapot comment made me laugh out loud! I would have been even better if he'd put up his "spout" and tipped himself over to pour it out... :lol:

Okay, I don't know how, but I managed to turn that into something dirty in my mind.

:behave:

Steph

:lmao: I know how ...

Gerard blows me away, every time I see him and he is looking soooo good. A really funny and sweet man. I hope his career goes from strength to strength and his company with Alan does the same. I am so happy for you Gerard, it is amazing how far you have come; you deserve all the great things that are going on right now. Your future is bright.