Gerard Butler GALS

11/19 - eau de Butler?

becozy

http://www.theskinny.co.uk/article/97978-g...wn-perfume-line

Gerard Butler wants his own perfume line

Posted by Cover Media, Wed 18 Nov 2009 Scottish actor Gerard Butler is jealous of actors like Clive Owen and Ewan McGregor who have their own fragrances and is keen to develop his own signature scent. Gerard admits there’s a lot of work to be done before the perfume is released because he’s got no idea what he wants it to smell like.

“I need a perfume,” the 40-year-old star told BBC Radio 1’s Scott Mills Show. “I need to tell my publicist to get on that. He’s not got me any worthwhile branding. Clive Owen has his aftershave, Ewan McGregor has cologne. What do I have? Nothing. I don’t know what it would be like, but I need one.”

Gerard is famous for his rugged good looks, but he recently revealed it takes him “hours” to achieve his trademark dishevelled appearance.

He said: “It's amazing how much time and effort it takes for me to look rumpled.”

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember this? Bethy made it a while ago....lol

Yes, definately would be a market for this!!!

That's awesome! There are so so many good pics they could use, and I would LOVE to see someone take him up on this.

Oh, that ad is quite nice!!!!!

Remember this? Bethy made it a while ago....lol

Yes, definately would be a market for this!!!

That's awesome! There are so so many good pics they could use, and I would LOVE to see someone take him up on this.

Oh, that ad is quite nice!!!!!

:lmao:

That's some Quality QB, there! Play time, indeed!

The way I interpreted the Scott Mills interview was that he was joking. Now you read this article and it totally makes him see like a raging d-bag, which he is not. I"m about over these effin interviews.

D

A little harsh. I'm sure he was kidding ... and even if he wasn't so what?

The way I interpreted the Scott Mills interview was that he was joking. Now you read this article and it totally makes him see like a raging d-bag, which he is not. I"m about over these effin interviews.

D

YEAH!! What she said! ( I was for once trying to not stir the shite pot)

I thought I read somewhere, sometime back that Gerry prefers women to have a soap and water scent to them rather than perfumes, etc. I know that he is said to like Jo Malone, Ginger and Nutmeg scent for himself and Burberry Brit. I've yet to sample this. I'm just wondering, for those GALS who have met Gerry and actually gotten within sniffing distance, does he smell like Jo Malone and if not, what?

When I have my Gerry moment someday, I'm going to make sure I have ALL my senses on high alert! The moment will be fleeting so I want to savor each and every sensation!

Delene

I thought I read somewhere, sometime back that Gerry prefers women to have a soap and water scent to them rather than perfumes, etc. I know that he is said to like Jo Malone, Ginger and Nutmeg scent for himself and Burberry Brit. I've yet to sample this. I'm just wondering, for those GALS who have met Gerry and actually gotten within sniffing distance, does he smell like Jo Malone and if not, what?

When I have my Gerry moment someday, I'm going to make sure I have ALL my senses on high alert! The moment will be fleeting so I want to savor each and every sensation!

Delene

Not when I've hugged him. Then again, I wasn't smelling him. I was just lost in feeling the hugs.

D

Do you not remember the interviews where Gerry has said people take things out of context. You know where he'll have to say 'I'm kidding' or someone will print exactly what he says, and it looses the humor? This article was clearly a print of what he said on the Scott Mills show, and all those things were said in jest. The print article did NOT add in the humor, thus giving it a different color.

I was not slagging Gerry in any way.

D

D

Do you not remember the interviews where Gerry has said people take things out of context. You know where he'll have to say 'I'm kidding' or someone will print exactly what he says, and it looses the humor? This article was clearly a print of what he said on the Scott Mills show, and all those things were said in jest. The print article did NOT add in the humor, thus giving it a different color.

I was not slagging Gerry in any way.

D

I guess I saw you use "raging D-bag" in connection with Gerry and it got my protective hat on. I realize you were saying that the article made him seem like that, but I'm sure you can see how your comment also makes it look like YOU thought he was that too.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though, and chalk it up to another case of things don't come across well in print.