Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Em

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome - GALS

Welcome to Floor #41 of the GALS Support Center - only 28 floors to go to reach 69!!

This floor is the Nibbles and Bits – Those little tasty places you can't resist floor. (PG-13 Only)! You know the places – the earlobes, the mipples, those sensitive parts on the neck, the inside of the elbow, treasure trail, OH MY! :heat: Now it’s your turn. PLEASE KEEP THIS PG-13!

Floors 1-16 are under re-construction!

Wet & Wild - Floor #17 (Slippery When Wet!)

Huggie Bear - Kissie Face - Flooor #18

Vanilla Dreams - #Floor 19

How Kinky Can You Get With Gerry From the Neck Up - Floor #20

Gerry in Black - Floor #21

A Treasure Chest of Goodies! - Floor #22

What would YOU do with the Yellow Towel? - Floor #23

The Fruity Floor - Floor #24

Gerry's Feat of Nature - Floor #25

Gerry - The Phantom Lover - Floor #26

Romantic Marek - Marek Madness! - Floor #27

Dracula - Dead and Loving It! - Floor #28

Gerry’s Luxuriously Luscious Locks! - Floor #29

Our Dark Desires - Floor #30

Floor #31 - Kilty Pleasures

Floor #32 - Happy Birthday Gerry!

Floor #33 - Thanksgiving

Floor #34 - I’m Dreaming of a Very Gerry Christmas!

Floor #35 - The Twelve Nights of Gerry

Floor #36 - Naughty or Nice

Floor #37 - 300 Reasons to Love the New Year

Floor #38 - Remember Your First Time (POTO)

Floor #39 - The Stranger Floor - We're All Connected

Floor #40 - The Terry Floor - Get the Kinks Out!

Now back to our Therapy!!!

Yes! This is our NEW Mantra:

Sink the Boat -- Ride the Phantom!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to QAZklh for making the graphic for us..."

Posted Image

AND NOW.... the original thread.

Being the compassionate person that I am, I can recognize a cry for help when I see one. Having said that, I have decided to start a new support group for those of us with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome – from now on, all with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome with be known as GALS.

This group is open to all Tarts and non-Tarts alike who believe they are in serious need of support and guidance as they realize how serious their addiction has become. This is not a support group which advocates traditional intervention, as the failure rate would be astronomical, but merely a group whom you can turn to who share in your addictions or withdrawals, whichever the case may be. Some of the signs that you have GALS include, but are not limited to:

1. You buy every magazine on the rack looking for photos or articles of Gerry and start to get the jitters when there has been no sign of him for weeks.

2. You drive 500 miles to see a Gerry movie.

3. Your significant other (or just someone you're dating) gives you stark reminders they are SOOOO NOT Gerry.

4. Co-workers, friends and/or family start teasing you for your addiction – people can be so cruel...

5. You become addicted to caffeine because you can’t pull yourself away from GB.net...."'cause just MAYBE he'll be on Chat tonight."

6. You obsess with much glee, "Gerry has a computer...and he knows how to use it!!!!"

7. You find yourself asking aloud, "Did he REALLY mean what he said about the 3:00 a.m. thing and does he REALLY wear a size 11 shoe?" Then smile broadly.

8. You catch yourself speaking in a Scottish accent for no apparent reason.

9. You change the decor in your bathroom to accommodate your new yellow towels.

10. The "G-Spot" takes on a whole new meaning.

11. You spend days wondering why a Scot would be named "Andre." :huh:

12. You buy “Mrs. Brown” just for the skinny-dipping scene and play that one scene in slow mo and super slow mo, over and over and over again. (Okay, so maybe that was just me.) :D

13. You have a picture of Gerry in your wallet, and refer to him as “your man, Gerry.”

14. You spend your hard-earned cash assigned for other “non-essential” items (phone bill, power bill, etc.) on essential Gerry related items.

15. You go shopping for your “real-life” man and finding yourself thinking, “OMG!!! Gerry would look so :censored: hot in that!!!

16. You have to buy a new hard drive to accommodate all your pics and videos of Gerry.

17. You search through a couple hundred $5.50 DVDs at Wal-Mart because an employee said Dracula 2K might be there.

18. You can't possibly walk past Starbucks without dreaming that maybe... *sighs*

19. You refer to the Gerry wallpaper on your computer as your “happy place.”

20. While looking up at the clouds you SWEAR there's a cloud in the shape of a "G"...funny thing is, the Tart next to you sees the same thing!!!

21. Multiples (Gerrygasms) are an every day occurrence!!!

This list will continue to grow as you tell me your addictions...

Below is a very simple 10-step program to help foster our addiction.

1. You must admit you have GALS. This is so important to further your addiction. Yes, this support group wants to nourish your addiction, not starve it. We are here for you.

2. Come to believe the Great and Powerful Gerry is greater than ourselves and only our visions and/or fantasies can keep us addicted. To truly become addicted, however, one must at one time in ones life made the Gerry Mecca Journey (GMJ) and meet him in person.

3. Make a decision to turn our will and lives over to our addiction to Gerry.

4. Make a searching and fearless immoral inventory of our fantasies of Gerry.

5. Lend your support to those who have GALS, but are yet unable to admit it.

6. Watch every movie (more than once) in which Gerry has a role. To be truly addicted, you must develop a love of all Gerry genres (yes, this includes “Tale of the Mummy” and “Dracula 2000”).

7. Frequently quote lines from Gerry films. Memorize them, use them, replace old phrases with new Gerry lines. This will prove to all your serious commitment to your addiction.

8. Know Gerry’s biography better than you know your own. True GALS will know all Gerry’s trivia. Study it, soak it in, become one with Gerry's biography.

9. Give generously (money folks) to the website which has fostered your addictions and allowed your fantasies to take flight.

10. Convert all who are convertible to this syndrome. This is the true mark of GALS. Do not judge - for your next recruit may be your boss!

As this is a relatively new Syndrome, the above guidelines are subject to editing, amending or scrapping all together as we GALS deem necessary.

The first step to true addiction is to admit you have GALS!! I will begin the group.

"My name is Dr. Em and I have GALS."

All are welcome to join in our group. GALS, we must not suffer in silence!!! We now have a voice!!! Let it be heard!

*Disclaimer: We GALS appreciate not only Gerry’s royal hotness for which there is no rival, we indeed, also recognize his abundance of talent, soul, passion, spirit, sense of style and humor, sincerity...can I stop now? Our addictions are all-encompassing and we embrace Gerry EVERY WHICH WAY WE CAN!!!*

To Cleobethra for our “Warning Label.”

Posted Image

:hugs:

Dr. Em

w00t!! A floor to include EARS!

Posted Image

*nibble*

I'd like to nibble and bite his......

neck:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I want to kiss his eyelids!

Look at those eye lashes!!

:swoon:

Oooh so much on the menu

Oooh can I have some neck, hands, and eyelids, with a side of mipple and Billy? :;):

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Awwww, Bethy! That's adorable! :wub:

The Lady Von Kinkilla reporting in...

nibbles and bits, 'eh? PG-13+, 'eh?

Well, let's see...

nibble where there are x's

soft kisses where there are hearts

soft kisses, naughty nibbles where there are arrows...

here's stage one of my 'plan'... :cunning:Posted Image

:kinkilla:

nibbles 'n bits??? I LOVE this floor! :yippee: This is getting me way too excited, and I'm still at work, darnit! lol

Squooge!

Posted Image

Chnuzzle!

Posted Image

Scruff!

Posted Image

All of him!

Posted Image

phew! need cold shower now... :swoon:

Well, in leiu of saying what I'd really like, I'll go with chnuzzle.......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

yay! another chnuzzle lover! there's not enough love out there for that body part - it's so cute!

Darnit- i had a a whole folder of nibble-worthy chnuzzle pics I was saving for a sig and now it's MIA, guess I'll just find a few more in the gallery:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Where is that from?

WOO-HOO!

Nibbles and bits!

The temperature is rising along with this floor!

A little nibble on the neck, a little nibble on the chnuzzle and a bit on that tasty ear lobe of his!

Great Balls of Fire! That man is HOT!

Posted Image

Lovely little gem isn't it? I found it at celtic hearts - they said it was from the most recent trip to Japan - i wasn't sure, so I put it in our unknown/misc. folder. :confused:

I just want to spend hours nibbling those beautifully shaped lips, followed by neck, mipples and on to the treasure trial. OH MY it's hot in here. I have just the picture but can't post due to being at work. Darn!

Hey, lovely GALS, I didn't need Jackie and his bat this morning with my presentation crowd. I had a bunch of people who liked what I am doing. WOOT. It must have been all your good vibes. THANKS :clap:

:clap::clap::clap: Thankyou ladies... I needed some drool worthy pics... :bleh:

Hello you sexay thing! How are you going?? I have been thinking about you today.

Posted Image

Where is that from?

My bedroom.

:gutter:

The bedroom - geez - you're boring.

Posted Image

Does this topic include sucking?? As in those moobies?? Posted Image

Hehehe Sarah... nice monkey.

I'd like to nibble his neck and then nip my way up to his lips. Then I may go exploring all around under his shirt...

I'm headed straight for the gutter, GALS... Someone help me...

Edited by Lish

Explore under it??

Just RIP it off girlie! Posted Image

Posted Image

Where is that from?

My bedroom.

:gutter:

The bedroom - geez - you're boring.

I'm boring?

Okay.

My kitchen counter covered with chocolate, handcuffs, and a fur covered barstool with a whip cream

blanket?

Better? :bootyshake:

Thought I would show you my notice board we made.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Vewwwy nice Sarah! I need a bulletin board like that for all my pics!

And as for you little Miss BethyBoo, I like how you think! :bootyshake:

Dr. Em

Vewwwy nice Sarah! I need a bulletin board like that for all my pics!

And as for you little Miss BethyBoo, I like how you think! :bootyshake:

Dr. Em

Oooh nice Sarah!

I can't wait to get the pics developed of my board that shows all my GALS love!

That ornament is priceless!

Doc - I learned from the best! :kisswink:

Bethy! :cheer: go, Bethy, go!! Posted Image

Part two of my plan...continue down the front...Posted Image

:lick:

:cunning:

Sarah...love your bulletin board...I have to get a digital camera so I can post more pic spam, too!!

How's everyone like my newest Bethy sig? I adore it!

Now...bye! back to work...

Hugs,

Barb