Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome - GALS

I would probably melt into a puddle, but recover quickly to jump in his arms and allow him to give me a great big snog! :inlove: :snog:

Then I'd pull you off him.... :bleh:

Hey, I should shut down here at work and head to your place, Mousie! :cool:

Side note...I love the LOTR soundtrack.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suz and Dawn,

Patience, please. I just got home at 6:00 p.m. and read your postings. I'm downloading MSN...now, but I'm on dialup. Its has taken about 40 minutes and is almost finished. I will let you know. Linda.

I'm not allowed to have any messengers on my work computer. :cry: And I have no internet at home.... :cry: :cry:

Wow! Is it hot in here or is it just me? :lol: This floor is just.... gah! I need to hold onto something... preferably a certain Butler... Uh...

NIBBLES:

Posted Image

Posted Image

OOPS - WHERE DID THIS NIBBLE COME FROM?

Posted Image

AND BITS:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Running away now to go cool off!!!

Heya GALS

Just dropping by. Aussierose is here and we are gonna watch some Gerryness.

Hope you are all well.

Talk to you tomorrow! (Hangover pending)

Sarah

Sarah, I think we are twins!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

So who is the good twin, and who's the evil twin? :funnyface:

Hey! Wait a minute! I thought that I was your "good twin" Sarah!!! (Yes, we already established that you were the "evil" twin, you delectible dirty perv, you...) So does that make us triplets or what???

Just wondering... :poke: :tantrum::funnyface:

Kimbo

Hmm, I don't know! I'll have to ponder.

Fee and I just watched DK2000. We were alternately making fun of the crap acting, and rewinding Gerry. My lordie me, he is SO HAWT! All those little quirky looks he gives! Drooooooooooooool.

Good Morning everyone,

I stayed up too late and got up too early so I am rather crabby this morning.

Dawn, did you win lots at poker last night? :cool:

Beachie, :wave: any luck with MSN? I forgot you had dial up. It only took me about 30 seconds to download it. I have enjoyed it because I have gotten to know Sofie a little better. She is a sweetheart.

Lish, :dork: hows the finger you clutz? You are like me. Always doing something to injure myself.

Amy, you ok? Haven't heard too much from you lately.

So since I am crabby I am not in the mood for sucking, nibblin, biting, licking....I just want to cuddle with him:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

See ya all later,

Suz

Fee and I just watched DK2000. We were alternately making fun of the crap acting, and rewinding Gerry. My lordie me, he is SO HAWT! All those little quirky looks he gives! Drooooooooooooool.

A couple little quirky looks I love! :inlove:

Posted Image

Posted Image

mmm...

give me some tounge to nibble.... Posted Image

I've not been here in ages, it seems!

Posted Image

lips...to nibble

This is such a luscious floor...mmmmm...

Abrock and Mousie...good news on your mom. Hope the meds kick in quickly to give relief and that the results of the 'pinch' are good. Thinking of you :rose::hugs:

Lish...how's that finger?

Beachie! Here's one Posted Image that I would definitely nibble :tasty:

Hugs,

Barb

Hello all,

Becozy, how you doing? You sounds like you're in fine spirits?

Suz, as you now know, we won a respectable amount last night. And you aren't crabby!!!!

Ok......I'm going to nibble my way, muy slowly from his adams apple to his belly button (ohhh Ticklish Gerry?) Hmm, do we know of good adam's apple pic??

too lazy to look in PB

ttyl

Dawn

Good evening GALS or whatever..

I'm up for some Erik nibbling, that left eyebrow...

Posted Image

and then along the edges of that frilly shirt

Posted Image

Dawn - Adams Apple pic

Posted Image

Hello all,

Suz, as you now know, we won a respectable amount last night. And you aren't crabby!!!!

too lazy to look in PB

ttyl

Dawn

I'm not crabby anymore. Just woke up that way. I always feel better after a cup of coffe and a hearty dose of GALS. :cunning:

I am seriously crushing on Gerry today though. Watched a bunch of fan videos and that always gets me going. :kisswink:

Songbird, so glad you could join us on MSN today. Its very nice getting to know you better. :funnyface:

[songbird, so glad you could join us on MSN today. Its very nice getting to know you better. :funnyface:

Thanks for the warm welcome, Suz! Dawn, I love Gerry's adam's apple, too. Thanks for that pic Luv! I don't have a pic for what I'm talking about, but in POTO, when he says to Christine, "Come, we must return..." he swallows and that adam's apple makes itself known!! YUM!!

Awwww.. Hello, Drama Queen! Welcome to the support floor! Here is where we all check in with each other from day to day... we lust over the MAN, and also tell everyone what is going on in our own lives. Looking forward to seeing you here often... we love getting to know our new members!

Smooches

~Beanie

Dawn, I love Gerry's adam's apple, too. Thanks for that pic Luv! I don't have a pic for what I'm talking about, but in POTO, when he says to Christine, "Come, we must return..." he swallows and that adam's apple makes itself known!! YUM!!

I know exactly what you mean, I get shivers everytime - that voice and expression and the adams apple. :tasty:

A couple little quirky looks I love! :inlove:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hehehe! Just 2 [parts that we rewound!

:lol: :tasty: :kisswink: :headspin: :cunning:

Hi Drama Queen! It's so nice to see you here! :yippee: Yes, this is gossip central, where we all get together and talk about :stranger: :mopboyerik: :mopboymarek: :KingLeosheadicon: :Draculababy: and our lives.

Thanks for the welcome! How r u all today/ tonight depending on ure timezone!

I have to say i am a thigh queen :D i LOOOOOOVe atillas thighs! Lol! :D :mopboyattila: :tasty:

Aww, Suz, I just wanted to post the same picture. Attilas thighs - they are nibbleworthy ::D:

And hello drama queen :headspin: