Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Em

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome - GALS

You know I'm really shy about calling people I don't know well, but I have no problem with others calling me. Isn't that weird? One of those contradictions like in Beanie's thread.

Well I can't wait to see how the GBcast develops! It would be so cool if our GALS members could be interviewed from time to time!

GALS is an exciting place to be.

Really. Thats funny. Isn't Beanie's thread great? It's so interesting.

GBCast is going to be alot of fun. And you never know what Dr Em has up her sleeve! Posted Image

There are so many fun things happening at GALS lately! Wow!

Hi-res pics in the Gallery, Multi-Media re-vamp...

Scottish Youth Theatre charity presentation...

Sporran's trip to Scotland...

the GBCast...

:cheer: Hip-hip hooray for Dr.Em, Stef and all the Mods who work behind the scenes!! :dance:

Hip-hip hooray for our GALS gals ~ our members who make GB GALS a loving, fun site!! :cheer:

Swan~so cool about your chat with Beachie! How fun.

TW~your romantic get-away with your husband sounds wonderful. I hope my husband and I can do that in a few years. And you were very considerate to leave your laptop home! My husband, kids and father-in-law ask me regularly about what's going on with my Gerry 'stuff' and friends. It's terrific when our loved ones take an interest in what we enjoy. :;):

Mousie and Abrock...thanks for the update, here, on your mom...perhaps you could post an update over on the prayer thread you started. ::D:

Now...back to nibbles and bits...

a bit that makes me melt every time... Posted Image:thud:

I'm forgoing my lovely new siggy by Bethy so I can post this pic of Gerry's eyes.... **sigh**

I lust over his eyes and voice more than anything else ~ in all his 'roles' those are the two things that reel me in and make me : :swoon:

:igotgals:

Barb

Hey Dawn, Sofie, Songbird, Beachie...all of you gals, I hope you are all having a wonderful day. I am off to the theatre to see CATS. Hopefully I can catch up with all of you tonight.

Luv ya,

Suz

Hey Suz,

Have fun tonight!!!!

To the others - I'm having problems to get on msn and don't know if I'll get on it tonight.

Hiya Gals

Suz, have an awesome time at "Cats"

Lish, where r u? How r u?

Sofie, you will fix it, I have faith in you...

Now there was something I wanted to do today, but I can't remember what it was......*wanders off scratching head*

ttyl

D

Hey GALS

:headspin: I was browsing through the Gallery - yummy Attila pics - among others.

Those eyes and the pouty lips - nibble nibble

Posted Image

And a lot to nibble on this :spontaneous:

Posted Image

:postaddict: OK, GALS, Beachie is catching up with 24 hours off spent making phone calls, writing, and having assorted other GALS related FUN, as you will soon see.

Pics first. There were several mentions of the Big O, which I still want to jump into. Her is my Big O, and all I have to do is look at these pics and :dingdong:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

The first pic is a fan pic which sent me into my very first overdrive to stalker mode. Luckily another Gal helped me through that first time experience, but I can't help but look at that picture with fond memories and great emotional attachment. I really love Gerry with his true hair color and the bits of grey, but these photos and this 'look' will alway be held dear to my Heart. Ok, enough of that for now, so :pants:

BTW - I so glad this floor is still open, I've had a lovely, lusty time on this floor. If I every decide to move down from my 69th floor suite, this is where I'm coming..... the 41st - Nibble and bits floor.

Lish and Risa - I have a 2 for 1 Gerry Coupon for each of you.

Lish you are the only one who asked me for one, so here is a 2 for 1 Gerry Vanilla Coupon . Please note there is an expriation date. Have fun before the Fantasy turns back into a pumpkin.

Posted Image

Risa since you have been so patient with me about my long, forgotten, overlooked Black Velvet thread, I am giving you a 2 for 1 Gerry Black Velvet Coupon. Please enjoy to your heart's content, and note the expiration occurs very quickly.

Posted Image Risa, I will eventually continue the Black Velvet thread, but first I will be catching up with my Fan fictions, so until then Luv and plenty of Black Velvet wishes.

I want to thank Cat, Terry's Witch, for creating these wonderful coupons for me. We collaborted on the concept and were definitely on the same wavelength about the design, but all the :clap: applause goes to Cat for the divine creations she has made. She did them last night after her wonderful romantic trip with hubby. *actually that was my last night and her daytime* She designed while I wrote on my Fan fiction. What a fun it was! BTW, Cat is still designing the 2 for 1 Gerry Kinks Coupon. Whooooo, I am so excited.

Have fun Lisa and Risa! Luv to all you GALS.

Beachie - I be posting more in a bit!

Edited by givemeabeach

Morning GALS

I REALLY didn't want to gt out of bed this morning. I had a Gerry dream last night, and now I can't remember what it was about!

Aw shucks Beachie, thanks. It was really fun, wasn't it. I will do the Kinks one tonight when I get home from work. I have already worked out what I want to do. BTW I need to update the Black Velvet one a bit and will send you tonight. In notice it takes a while to load so I need to make it a bit smaller (file size not picture size).

Oh Sarah, what a bummer, can't remember. Just had the feeling of "I want to go back to sleep" huh. I think we all know that one.

To all the GALS love you and catch you later.

Edited by Terry's Witch

Risa since you have been so patient with me about my long, forgotten, overlooked Black Velvet thread, I am giving you a 2 for 1 Gerry Black Velvet Coupon. Please enjoy to your heart's content, and note the expiration occurs very quickly.

Posted Image Risa, I will eventually continue the Black Velvet thread, but first I will be catching up with my Fan fictions, so until then Luv and plenty of Black Velvet wishes.

I want to thank Cat, Terry's Witch, for creating these wonderful coupons for me. We collaborted on the concept and were definitely on the same wavelength about the design, but all the :clap: applause goes to Cat for the divine creations she has made. She did them last night after her wonderful romantic trip with hubby. *actually that was my last night and her daytime* She designed while I wrote on my Fan fiction. What a fun it was! BTW, Cat is still designing the 2 for 1 Gerry Kinks Coupon. Whooooo, I am so excited.

Have fun Lisa and Risa! Luv to all you GALS.

Beachie - I be posting more in a bit!

Wow, thanks Beachie, that makes my day - I'll take the first 2 - a good rubbing and mouthmauling

is exactly what I need :tasty:

Don't look for me for the next couple of hours, I'm busy :kisswink:

And thanks TW for creating the coupons - yummy.

Geez it's quiet today. Where are you all?

Geez it's quiet today. Where are you all?

Geez, Sarah! You must still be asleep. We're stand around just watching you wake up. :bleh::funnyface: Maybe you need to lie down and get :gerrylicious: a back rub. Is this your way of getting a Gerry Coupon?

Posted Image :cunning:

Edited by givemeabeach

Excuse me! How rude! Posted Image

I have been awake for over an HOUR now! Posted Image

Coupon, hmmm...can I wait and see what the kinks one looks like?

Beachie.... is there going to be an Erik coupon? I wish I had one of those today!

Swan

Sarah - Sure you can have a Kinks coupon. I will send one to you latter tonight. I can pass on the Black Velvet coupon to one of the other Gals.

TW - Yes, definitely fun. Looking forward to new and updated coupons. See more below....

Risa, I knew you would love it. I personal want choice 1 and 3. I'm in the mood for HRH's lovely Scottish accent. I want him whispering in my ear while I sit on his lap.

MishW - I'm so glad others love Gerry's feet and are interested in elicting giggles from HRH. Yes, just the thought of those giggles gives me lovely shivers.

Posted ImagePosted Image Ah! Time to nibble....

Suz and Dawn - still working on the MSN problem. I'm afraid it will not be today. After I finish play around here, I'm gone to write tonight. Abrock your right about the MSN. We are not allowed to install any software on our work computes. So, if I get it running on my home computer, it will only be for nights and weekends. Dr. Em and Stef I'm looking forward to downloading GBCast tomorrow at work. It sounds so exciting! Great addition to our GALS fun, and I want to second Swan's suggestion that is listed on the GBCast forum.

P.S. GALS, I will be upgrading to DSL during the second week of February. :yippee: OMG, I will finally be able to download Videos at home. :dance: :dance:

Suz Love the pics, and cuddling is GOOD, Verrrrry Good! I loved our phone call last night; I wish it could have been longer. How, did you like CATS? Yes, Suz, I am a nosey Gal. I read your sweet, lovely message to Gerry.

Barb - love the younger Gerry arse shot. I'm behind on my Tush profolio, but hope to update it sometime this week, and then I'll post it for everyone to review.

Swan - No Erik only coupon, but I think you might like the Gerry Black Velvet coupon. The choices are very nice, nice! Posted Image

However, if you want an Erik only coupon, you might PM Cat. I bet she would love to make one. Hehehe, TW these coupons are catching on.... quickily, you may become a very busy Gal.

Beachie,

I still have a few more messages. Today :postaddict:

Edited by givemeabeach

Those feet!! Yum!

Don't cha just love the way he points his toes when he's doing a raunchy scene?? Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ohh, I love it that the coupons are catching on. I am having fun just thinking about the Kinks one *slaps self lightly to get mind back to real world*

Swan: If you want an Erik coupon, just PM me what you would like on it and any specific photo's and I will see what I can do.

Ladies, I can't get on MSN at work but have it at home. If I can join in, if it is appropriate, maybe you should PM me the addresses. Like beachie, I can only do at night and on weekends.

Dr Em, Beanie and Stef. I LOVED the GBCast. Like the others I sat there and giggled with you. I will be happy to provide a snippet for the next one from Australia on POTO. Just have to figure out how. What a fantastic idea - I loved the sound of your voices, so different from our Aussie twang.

Bye for now and hugs to everyone,

I loved the sound of your voices, so different from our Aussie twang.

*slaps TW*

WHAT TWANG?? :lalala::lalala:

MishW - I'm so glad others love Gerry's feet and are interested in elicting giggles from HRH. Yes, just the thought of those giggles gives me lovely shivers.

Posted ImagePosted Image Ah! Time to nibble....

Beachie,

Those feet!! Yum!

Don't cha just love the way he points his toes when he's doing a raunchy scene?? Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

It looks like he is doing toe push ups - I'm sure he likes to push - whatever needs pushing there. :cunning:

Beachie, no 1 and 3 are also tempting, lying on my stomach with him stradding me and giving me the neck and back rub and whispering sweet little nothings into my ear.

Heya Gals,

CATS was just ok. I honestly didn't care for it as much as I thought I would. Most of the songs were in a minor key and just didn't do it for me. I loved MEMORY!

From now on when I leave I am going to have to shut down my computer because Dawn and Sofie were hitting on Brent while I was away. :bleh:

Beachie, I hope you get MSN up and running soon. Anyone who does get it up my email address is weezeegirl219@verizon.net Put that in and we will go from there.

I hope you all have a good night.

Love,

Suz

Awww, Too bad, Suz... I LOVED Cats! The Rum Tum Tugger melted me! MEOW!!!!!

Anyhoo... Dawn and everyone... I'm here. Just spent most of today lounging around. *yawn* Lazy days are fun sometimes.

Hi GALS,

I've had a very busy day! Tons of writing, housework and grocery shopping. Then in the late morning I had a lovely phone call from Beachie! We had such a great visit! I think we talked for over an hour.... mostly about Gerry, sex, writing and the Phantom. It was just wonderful to hear her voice and get to know her better.... but I'm afraid I talked her ear off! She's just as gracious on the phone as she is in her posts!

"Hi Beachie!" *Swan blows a kiss*

Awwww, Swan, you are so sweet. I also had a lovely, lovely time taling with you. How are your ears? Did they fall off? Gracious, my goodness, no one every said that before. I so glad we got to talk! My ears are fine, so expect phone calls in the future, although not today, tomorrow or next week. :funnyface:

Drama_queen - Welcome :rose: to GALS, and please don't be intimidated by the Support Center. It is the best part of GALS, unless Over-18 also suits your fancy. Have fun!

Mousie - I love that Gerry pic you posted. Did not have it, so it was right click and saved.

Attila Girl - excellent idea of having an Archie MOPboy and maybe we also need an Archie emoticon, also. Zany, how about an Archie?

Susan I loved your wonderful SYT report and pics. Heading over to the All Things Scottish forum after I get some writing done tonight. These boys will help you recover from the jet lag :johnnie::creedy::stranger: and remind you of Scotland until you can return.

Beanie I missed something, GALS, What Thread did Beanie post? What have I missed?

Barb -

Now...back to nibbles and bits...

a bit that makes me melt every time... Posted Image:thud:

I'm forgoing my lovely new siggy by Bethy so I can post this pic of Gerry's eyes.... **sigh**

I lust over his eyes and voice more than anything else ~ in all his 'roles' those are the two things that reel me in and make me : :swoon::igotgals:

Barb

I love this Gerry pic you posted--the close up of his eyes. Wow! But, for this If You Please Gal, if Gerry turns on the smile with those eyes and voice, then I'm :spontaneous: Dies!

OK this is my last post for the day. Sarah I will post the Gerry Kinks Coupon when I get, whatever time. I gonna eat some dinner, now, and then I will spend the next two-three hours writing. Suz, the MSN is not up yet, but I will get it done. Please be patient with me. Luv you Doll.

Attila Girl - excellent idea of having an Archie MOPboy and maybe we also need an Archie emoticon, also. Zany, how about an Archie?

I can do that....I don't know if were allowed a naked Archie, though?

I'll have to check first.

I'll be working on it. :cool:

zany

I can do that....I don't know if were allowed a naked Archie, though?

I'll have to check first.

I'll be working on it. :cool:

zany

:rotflmao: Oh, how I would love one of those, but I don't think were allowed!

hehehe How about one from the waist up--is it possible. Of course there are other pics of Archie. Although I serious would love to undo those sideburns and that period slicked-down hair. I'm sure you will come up with something very nice for us. :worship:

Edited by givemeabeach