Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
lavender1960

Gerard Butler Hangs Baby Outside Window À La Michael Jackson

WTF?????

Oh brother...I wonder what the real story about that is! The haters will have a field day with this one.

:lmao: That's a plant!! He's being a silly boy and I would bet this is a diss to the razzis.

He's such a delight sometimes, and I love his sense of humor. Goober ... :wuv:

Edited by phoenixgirl

LOL..well, at least it's just a wrapped plant.

I find it very funny. No doubt there is a pack of rabid UK razzis parked outside his hotel. I am worried that his comment about having secret girlfriends might be inadvertently throwing down the gauntlet to the razzis though esp as GB's star is rising. Good thing he isn't based in the UK because they could pick up the gauntlet and be relentless.

I have no problem poking fun of Michael Jackson, dead or alive, esp that stupid stunt he pulled with his own kid.

Edited by lavender1960

I think it's hilarious that he chose a plant! I mean he's a single guy with no kids, so he grabs a plant! Too funny. He'll get ripped apart for this stunt, but I can't help my amusement!

As for the MJ reference...MJ made himself the brunt of jokes through his own actions. That's just a fact.

Swannie

Gerry's baby is a plant with a mohawk.

I'll keep my gutter comments to myself..and the gutter! :lmao:

Even a potted plant wrapped in a towel/blanket gets held with two hands while dangling! :spit:

Poor Blanket!

I know he meant this only as a joke, not a jab at MJ, but I have to say, I am GLAD I am not

his publicist! Oh well, there are those who don't like Gerry and those who will always take

everything he says or does and make a negative big deal. Along with him, we just have

to learn to brush it off. Just hard to read all the headlines and negative comments. Just

wish there were more printed about the cute and funny "good" things he does.

Judy

I guess I was the only one to not find this funny.....call me a buzz kill...but I think taking jabs at MJ post mortum is kind of cruel. just my two cents. :2cents::hide:

Yes its true Gerry has a firmer grip on a potted plant then poor Michael had on his own child! Gerry takes his responsibility to a potted plant very seriously!

30Rock has already made a joke about Michael Jackson so Gerry is behind the curve on this one.

There is very much a Monty Python aspect to Gerry’s humor, nothing is sacred!

Edited by Rubee815

If you joked about MJ before he died, I don't see the difference joking about him after he has died.

A death to which he was partly responsible for, IMO. Murray may have been incompetent but I suspect Michael was having problems finding good doctors willing to do his bidding. Sometimes money doesn't buy you everything.

My God, I'm laughing so hard I got tears! That's hilarious! You can tell Gerry's tired! He's getting slap happy! Although, that plant's "hair" does look a lot like Gerry's! :funnyup:

Delene

I...can't....stop...alughing! He's gonna catch a load of crap for this in the press, but look at his face! He's such a dork!

I agree.

It's hilarious and just adds to his Scottish humor.

I LOVE his face, it's completely lit up!! :lol:

Yes he must have the "I am so exhausted I am now getting giddy" thang. You know when you are really tired and everything seems hysterically funny, even dead sober. And when there is a bunch of you in the same position, like exam time at uni, and you all can't stop laughing. Fun times.

Between this and the press conference, the British press is going to love him, or love to hate him more like it. :-) Yup, all this is going to do so much good to his career. He is going to be taken so seriously. I was talking to another GAL earlier and we both agreed that Gerry and his people have succeeded enormously in making him a "movie star", a publicity item, but somewhere along the way we lost the amazingly talented actor. We seem to be the only ones to remember that he is somewhere there, inside the kid eager to do anything to get a laugh and acceptance.

Last time he was in the UK for TUT it seemed to agree with him. I don't think it's working out this time, maybe he's overwhelmed by this adulation. It's one thing getting it in the US and another back home, it really registers. I wish he'd take some time off and disappear, get away from it all for a while. :-(

I love to see his adorable, mischievous face in photos like those but it's not what I love, it's what's good for him and somehow I get a bad feeling.

BTW, why is he staying at a hotel? Doesn't he have a London house?

Theresa

Aww, Gerry is just having a bit of fun. Wonder what the press will have to say about this ;)

Glad he is enjoying his time off.

Amanda

The press is going to have a field day! They'll probably link it with the MJ jokes he did on Jay Leno.

If you joked about MJ before he died, I don't see the difference joking about him after he has died.

Well I am now and always will be a huge Michael Jackson fan and have never said anything negative about him b/c jabbing fun at him like everyone else just feeds into the media frenzy, and I for one refuse to be a part of that. I refuse to fuel such cynicism.

A death to which he was partly responsible for, IMO. Murray may have been incompetent but I suspect Michael was having problems finding good doctors willing to do his bidding. Sometimes money doesn't buy you everything.

as for this statement.....I am not even going to get into this.....because quite frankly I know a great deal about medicine and physician etiquette and it would taken me forever to fully comprehend my feelings.

Michael Jackon is no longer alive and I am appalled that he still continues to be ridiculed and mocked....let the King of Pop rest in peace already.

Edited by AngelofMusic

I love it when Gerry's spontaneous, even when he's a bit off the wall inappropriate. That's part of his charm! Just go with it and have fun like he does. Je T'Adore, Gerry!

Delene

OMG Gerry is so freaking crazy... what a dingdong!!!! :rotflmao:

I just love him.

It was funny even though I'm been along time Michael Jackson fan he did it just in fun that's that class clown, let's see if they print this, I don't care humor that we all know Gerry for. I just wonder if someone put him up to it and is it in the same place, area, or hotel that MJ did his with Blanket? Like all have said at least he had both hands on the plant. :wave: