Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard Butler Hangs Baby Outside Window À La Michael Jackson

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody call Greenpeace! There's a Numpty tree molester in our midst!

I got it! In the words of Craig, "Numpty!" That's what Gerry was being, a numpty. :spit:

Yes!!!! "Numpty" Now thats our boy! LOL.Now I want to teach him a lesson or two,Oh my now I'm feeling a little warm and fuzzy :wuv:

I got it! In the words of Craig, "Numpty!" That's what Gerry was being, a numpty. :spit:

Yes!!!! "Numpty" Now thats our boy! LOL.Now I want to teach him a lesson or two,Oh my now I'm feeling a little warm and fuzzy :wuv:

SHE'S BAAAAACCCK!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Dairyqueen: I hear ya! I think I do need rest. I'm packing for two weeks in Germany starting Saturday. Hope when I come back, all this has blown over and things are back to normal ... whatever normal is! LOL

One thing we all likely agree on is that with our boy there is never a dull moment.

Somebody call Greenpeace! There's a Numpty tree molester in our midst!

:crack: Can we also call PeTA? Someone said that it may have been the bear that Johnathan Ross gave him. :funnyup:

UUmmmm...but the bear is already stuffed... Who do we call for that? Oh wait! I know! SANTA! He can fix the bear!

Isnt there a PETSA or something? People for the Ethical treatment of STUFFED Animals?

Or if it was a plant how about PEToPP People for the Ethical Treatment of Potted Plants. But then given the poor state of the thing Gerry might be in trouble with them anyway :D

Edited by MareksLadyD

Howz this: PeTN People for the Ethical Treatment of Numpties? Or the radical branch Heavy PeTN?

I like the radicals, they'll be bringing BIG BIG changes to this! All 17 inches of them at the 3am raids.

Wow, there are already 8 pages on this!!! The lasts posts are just hilarious :funnyup:.

Personally I think that Gerry just did it for fun. He is probably fed up with everyone trying to know something about his personal life, asking him questions if YES or NO he had anything with this girl and that girl and many others...Just let the guy breath (I mean this in regards to all media, not fans of course)

He did this cute, silly thing and I don't find it insulting or offensive in the slightest. His face just shows how much fun he is having.

Poor man is just tired and needs some rest and this is his way of letting it all out. That's just my opinion.

I strongly believe that not a single teddy bear suffered during the photoshoot :D. I think I would even want to be in his place :drool1:

Howz this: PeTN People for the Ethical Treatment of Numpties? Or the radical branch Heavy PeTN?

:spit:

:lmao:

I just like the word "numpty." It's funny...

Humpty-Numpty worked at a frenetic pace.

Humpty-Numpty sometimes lacked grace.

But no matter the stunt

or how much ye bristle

There's no denying ye want to give him a nibble!

But no matter the stunt

or how much ye bristle

*nibble nibble nibble* That's the Numpty lovers way!

But no matter the stunt

or how much ye bristle

:spit::lmao:

Wow, there are already 8 pages on this!!! The lasts posts are just hilarious :funnyup:.

Personally I think that Gerry just did it for fun. He is probably fed up with everyone trying to know something about his personal life, asking him questions if YES or NO he had anything with this girl and that girl and many others...Just let the guy breath (I mean this in regards to all media, not fans of course)

He did this cute, silly thing and I don't find it insulting or offensive in the slightest. His face just shows how much fun he is having.

Poor man is just tired and needs some rest and this is his way of letting it all out. That's just my opinion.

I strongly believe that not a single teddy bear suffered during the photoshoot :D. I think I would even want to be in his place :drool1:

Though not a single Teddy Bear suffered during the the photo shoot. I think it was a houseplant shrouded in a pink towel at least that was what they said on Inside edition

:hug1: Matreshka and I agree with what you said here.

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

I'm just seeing this photo and I m not gonna add my two cents about this I'm sure he was being silly and it was just a spontaneous gesture on his part. I'm not all in a tizzy about it. :kisswink:

I only wonder if people in the industry may be put off by this and it can hurt him in any way because sometimes there are vultures waiting around to look for any excuse to tear you apart, that's my only concern xoxo

Gerard you silly goose you... :wave:

When I first saw these pics, just looking at Gerry's face was what set me off laughing so hard, almost more than what he did! You could just see the devilment! I bet being around Gerard Butler IS never dull and he constantly entertains! I hope some day we get the story behind it and if, in fact, it was really a Teddy Bear!

Men do things sometime that defy logic. My Dad once held me out over a dam so I could see the spill way below when I was less than two years old. My Mother caught him and yelled at him and he replied, "I was just holding her out there so she could see the water rushing down." My Mom about had a heart attack! You can imagine what was going through her mind.

Delene

The man bends over backwards to acknowledge his fans, spend as much time with them as possible at every premiere, supports their auctions endlessly, and it's never enough. 'He loves me but he doesn't love me enough.'

The end of that quote, "You keep supporting me and I'll keep supporting you. . . " was ". . by continuing to make more films."

How many times does he have to thank us? How many times does he have to send messages and acknowledge us? Why are we allowed to criticize his speech, his dress, his actions, his choices endlessly but if he isn't flattering us, we're hurt? We constantly call him immature, foolish, or reckless but we're all mature, sensible and politically correct? Gerry was once cautioned by a friend not to acknowledge his fanbase because it would be a mistake. I sometimes wonder if he remembers that friend with understanding now.

If he will suffer 'backlash', why does it have to start with us? The rest of the world moves on but we magnify every imagined fault as if it is the sum of his character and behavior.

And lest I be misunderstood, this is aimed at no individual. This is my opinion of things as posted the past several days and my opinion only. It will not change any one elses opinion or stifle them in any way nor should it.

jane

This says it all for me. I feel bad that the thread topic turned earlier to a criticism of Gerry not supporting his fans more when they are made fun of. Do you really think Gerry hears this? He doesn't peruse the Internet where it all is. He has a busy life. No actor spends as much time giving to his fans than Gerry. No matter what he does I will never say he doesn't do enough for his fans. My ego will never get so big that I feel he should bow down to me because I am a fan. A little exaggeration there, but I think you get the drift.

Kathy

Kathy, the comments from peeps about wishing Gerry would be more supportive to his fans actually stems from a recent interview where the GALS 1st convention is discussed and joked about. I think some of us just wish he would have said something positive about the fans, along with the ribbing from the host.

When I woke up from my nap today, I was feeling badly about what I said in another post regarding this topic. Sometimes you just have to think things over to get a different perspective, and that's what I did. I think he has been very supportive to his fans, but for some of us, Vegas 06 was very special, and it's kind of a tender spot. We have very fond memories and the idea that Gerry may not have wanted to be there is a bit hurtful.

I think he did the best he could in that interview dealing with this topic, and it was obvious that the host was steering the interview in a certain direction, and Gerry just kind of went a long.

Gerry has done many things to show us his appreciation for our support.

Sometimes it SUCKS being a Libra. I ALWAYS need to see both sides of an issue, and then I drive myself crazy trying to figure out where I stand!

Swannie