Gerard Butler GALS

Hey,

As you all probably know Gerard's been in England this week doing interviews and things, there's a few i haven't seen posted up here so thought i'd let you know, i notice you already have the GMTV one, if you can't find a link it's available on you tube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOoERRCMdTE

He's also been on Radio One - http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00nv...ns_us_for_cake/

That's the podcast, it's a really good interview and GB Gals even gets a mention!

He's also been on Friday Night with Johnathan Ross which can be seen on you tube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yZq1W83uLI

another great interview, and theres a GB teddy bear that screams 'This is SPARTA' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AziWx_NaRSo

And he was on The Paul O'Gradey show on Tuesday - Which i can't get a link for but should be a good interview as Paul O'Gradey is very good!

Didn't know where to post this but hopefully somebody will see it and let the others know, not fair that you should miss gerryness !

is the 300 spoof a movie - I was just looking at DVDs and thought I saw the DVD for 300, looks like Gerry and then I thought wait a minute- realized this must be a spoof Meet the Spartans. But you know they would only spoof a hit movie so it is a compliment of sorts just like the Airplane movies and the Naked Gun movies and the Scary movies all spoof popular movies.

Edited by lavender1960

Gerard looked absolutely gorgeous on this show and was so funny and charming. His poor eye; so many women wanting to kiss it better!! Living in UK I have really enjoyed watching our man on UK TV and our public now seem to know and love him at long last. Finally, Gerard receiving the recognition that he so deserves.

Edited by jackie62

Gerry looked stunning!!! I wonder how he manages to look so good, just breathtakingly gorgeous... :wuv: It was a nice interview. I didn't get the very end as I didn't understand what they talked about + all laughs but he seemed to be more relaxed and it's nice to see him getting his recognition indeed.

It was a great show and Sandra(SanMarco) and I were the 2 in the audience he was referring to. I did not recognise any other fans there but he did have some admirers in the audience afterwards. The audience was mainly full of pensioners and a few school boys :lmao:.

Gerry was on top form and they did not even include the funniest bit. Paul surprised Gerry with an old picture and Gerry did not seem to have a clue where it was from and Paul said the stage play Coriolanus and Gerry said "but I'm not in the photo" it was hysterical and then added "what would be even funnier Paul is if you play a clip of the movie and I'm not in it".

SanMarco's is much clearer than mine as I recorded it with my IPhone but hers was cut off just before film clip whereas I have the whole interview. Hopefullly there will be a way to properly get this at some point.

- Part 1

- Part 2

Moira

Thanks for posting yours, Moira. Imperfect though it is, it was a lifeline to those of us who couldn't access the official version. :D Thanks to Sandra as well. I hope they can get a "real" clip soon.

Gerry did look fantastic. I figured it was you in the audience by his recognition. :p It's lovely that he's getting some play at home now so that more and more people will be able to identify who he is.

jane

It was a great show and Sandra(SanMarco) and I were the 2 in the audience he was referring to. Moira

So which one of you was it that woke up next to him? Given a certain admission of The Butler not too long ago on a certain MTV show, probably both? :-)

Theresa

Theresa

Knowing some folk they will not think Gerry is being tongue in cheek and actually think he thinks "thats our next step" :rotflmao:

He used the toilet line in Glasgow to some other fans so I guess this is part of his routine now :lmao: When he said the toilet line at O'Grady I said rather loudly but not sure if it was heard "hey we draw the line at that" so never 100% caught what he said next but thought he said something about waking up beside him - I turned round to Sandra and said "did he say what I think he said" she was in fits of laughter cause she could not believe he said it. I have noticed alot lately he does like to emphasise the fact he has women following him all over - guess it massages the ego and makes him look great :lmao:

It really was a great interview and the other 2 women Scottish comediene Elaine C Smith(Rab C Nesbit's wife Mary Doll) and Jazz singer Cleo Laine were very funny too.

Moira

Moira, thanks for the videos!!! Gerry was his own self as always, it was nice to see him back in shape. Poor baby, I can make sure his leg and shoulders don't hurt anymore. :D

I loved his comment about the fans. :lol:

Was it recorded in London?

It was recorded in London on Tuesday and he went straight to the press conference from there so I have no idea what happened to make him go from being so full of life and really on top of his game to being so tired and lacklustre at press conference. I guess tiredness can strike at any time. It really is weird.

Have you come down yet :wuv:

Moira

:wave:

Gerud...Gerud...Gerud...don't know if you've seen this..sure you will soon if you haven't already but GB is pretty darn WONDERFUL....Hot.....Sassy....Hot.....Funny and did I say Hot... POG asked him some new questions as Gerud said he'd done his homework and well we saw a different, very relaxed if tired GB....LOVE LOVE LOVED IT....

You know finally I think when I say Gerard Butler now people in the Uk will know who he is.....I know you won't believe that but he is comparatively unknown here...or he was....NOT NOW...

Brilliant....and he looks HOT in purple.....and I would so have liked to use my nursing skills to tend his poorly eye...thigh...shoulder.... :wave:

and if only for a short time.....GB IS HOME... :wave:

Edited by xmargx