Gerard Butler GALS

Paul O'Grady

Gerry's-Angel

It was recorded in London on Tuesday and he went straight to the press conference from there so I have no idea what happened to make him go from being so full of life and really on top of his game to being so tired and lacklustre at press conference. I guess tiredness can strike at any time. It really is weird.

Have you come down yet :wuv:

Moira

Well, we know now who to blame for the tiredness, don't we? A lady or two amidst us made sure he didn't get enough sleep the previous night. At least spill the beans and give the "juicy" details! :-)

Theresa

You know finally I think when I say Gerard Butler now people in the Uk will know who he is.....I know you won't believe that but he is comparatively unknown here...or he was....NOT NOW...

Oh, I do believe you dear, sadly I do. Last summer I was in Scotland and hardly anyone knew him, in Scotland!

Theresa

Glad to see someone found some larger photos of Gerry and I've discovered another photo site to add to my list. There is another German photo site that allows you to zoom on parts of the photos. It carries some of the standard photos we've already seen but that zoom feature is fun. Laif is the name of it. Love the full length view - that lovely tall drink of water, slurp slurp. :spit:

I havent seen this interview yet but the pics do look yummy. Mainly I posted here so I could bump a 'diferent' thread off the main page. :music:

Paul comes from Liverpool and has a really strong accent. He used to be Lily Savage - female impersonator - hilarious. He really came into his own when he got a teatime chat show. It was a brilliant interview and Gerry came across great.

Moira

Paul O'Grady is one of the most popular entertainers in Britain and his show has won many awards. It's a great show on which to be a guest.

I couldn't understand why John Lennon kept popping into my head until I saw that Paul was from Liverpool in another interview. LOL Duh!

It was a good time and Paul DOES do his homework unlike some interviewers. Good time.

jane

He was definitely in top form, and it made me smile to see him wearing that purple shirt again. :D

I love when he laughs and has fun with the other guests and audience. Moira, I bet he feels quite comfortable around you now. It looked like he kept looking over to where you were sitting. I'm pretty sure it makes him feel good to have people in the audience that he knows care about him. And it comes across in the comfort and ease of the interview.

Thank you to everyone for all the links and videos. All that matters is that us in the US have been able to see it.

And it's "Jerr-od" not "Jerr-ed". :lmao:

Lisa

PS: Someone really needs to get those watermarks off of those pictures. Damn he looked amazing. That's what a man is supposed to look like!!!

Edited by phoenixgirl

Thanks Lisa

I think seeing fans he recognises does make him feel more relaxed knowing he can act his goofy self and we'll lap it up. He also knows with being Scottish we rip the pish out of each other hence why he feels he can do the fan humour thing and know I'll/we'll take it in good humour.

I said earlier it bigs him up that he has women following him and I am sure if he thought he had stalker issues with any fan he's more likely to ignore them rather than give them a public platform. :funnyup:

Moira