Gerard Butler GALS

POTO Question. Someone Help?

It was Reyer (sp?).

I thought so or Leferve (sp), but I think he may of been the man who sold the theater M. Andre & M. Firman.

I am almost done with the Christine/Erik fan fiction and I needed his name and God forgive me I am sick and too lazy to put in my DVD to find out and there were no pictures at IMBD.

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

Funny you should ask, Tracy. I used a grandson of M. Reyer in my book. A fictional one I suppose as I made up the first naem. However, I did read something in one of my many Phantom musings , I think on Wikipedia, where it listed M. reyer as a real person and conductor ther at the opera.

Anne :phantom:

Wow Anne, I didn't know you were here as well :wave: Glad to meet you on Gals!!!

Monsieur Rayer was the conductor if I remember well and Monsieur Lefevre was the former director of the opera house who left to Australia. Now I might be mistaken.

Hi Natalia,

I have been here quite a while but when the POTO threads got slim, I found other places too. POTO and Erik are my heart :hearts::erik: and I never get tired of talking about him. :pant:

Anne

Me either, Anne. I am almost as obsessed with POTO as Erik is with Christine.

Love,

Tracy

:erik: