Gerard Butler GALS

11/20 - 'Ugly Truth' is No. 1 VOD

from: http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/Movi...38241258766898/

Nov. 20 (UPI) -- The romantic comedy "The Ugly Truth" was last week's top pay-per-view, video-on-demand title in the United States, Rentrak Corp. said Friday.

read entire article: here

its my favourite gerry film todate, so i can obviously understand this. i was lucky enough to download the film off you tube before it was deleted, so i am always watching it. i cant wait for my proper copy to be delivered, any time now, as the real thing is always the best, as we can tell by gerry.

Good news! :pointy: TUT deserves it.

I just received my copy from Amazon yesterday. Faster than I thought. I was told I wouldn't get it before December... :scared: lol. Anyway... I had a blast watching it again. Fortunately I have the VLC player, or I wouldn't have been able to watch it with my non region-free dvd players...

Good news! :pointy: TUT deserves it.

I just received my copy from Amazon yesterday. Faster than I thought. I was told I wouldn't get it before December... :scared: lol. Anyway... I had a blast watching it again. Fortunately I have the VLC player, or I wouldn't have been able to watch it with my non region-free dvd players...

I received my copy from Amazon a few days ago and it is terrific to watch it as often as I like!

I also love the special features and the extra and deleted scenes. It is also entertaining to hear the Robert Luketic commentary and how he is so complimentary about Gerry's performance.

He loved the chemistry between the two leads and when watching the Salsa dance sequence he said our man really knows how to hold a woman!

The cast also remarked 'the guy from '300' - who knew?

Mirin

Not surprised, I just realized it was on VOD on my cable system, darn, I could have watched it last weekend, but I just bought the DVD on Thursday. I just have to get my DVD back from my mother, bwah.

Now imagine my surprise when I am walking in my local mall and I see Gerry.

Not in person, oh course but the mall has this standing screen thing where they have revolving ads nd it was advertisting The Ugly Truth and showing stills from the movie including a great close up of GB. They are promoting this thing to the max.

Because it is not a chic flick - the guys love Gerry's character. His character says what many of them think and wish they would say and I know a bunch of guys including my own brother that talk just like Mike. [When my sister in law isn't in hearing distance of course]

That is why it did killer box office and that it is why is willl do killer DVD sales and rentals and POV.

Edited by lavender1960

I was chatting with my Mom about The Ugly Truth today, and I mentioned that I brought it home on my trip (I actually brought my whole Gerry collection... I didn't feel secure to be without it! :lol: What if I get a sudden urge to watch Wrath of Gods? I have to bring it!), and she told me that she bought herself a copy and bought a copy to send to her cousin. :) My eyes got all twinkly thinking of the DVD sales. :D Go Mom, Go!

Steph

I was chatting with my Mom about The Ugly Truth today, and I mentioned that I brought it home on my trip (I actually brought my whole Gerry collection... I didn't feel secure to be without it! :lol: What if I get a sudden urge to watch Wrath of Gods? I have to bring it!), and she told me that she bought herself a copy and bought a copy to send to her cousin. :) My eyes got all twinkly thinking of the DVD sales. :D Go Mom, Go!

Steph

That's great! Yay Mrs. K!!!

:goodjob:

Steph

:D I think I'm going to have her watch Attila while I'm home. I'm trying to convert her completely. Any other suggestions?

Steph

Steph

:D I think I'm going to have her watch Attila while I'm home. I'm trying to convert her completely. Any other suggestions?

Steph

Dear Frankie and Phantom for sure. RNR ... oh hell just show her all of them!