Gerard Butler GALS

Nick Boyle

alastair

Has anyone found out what Mr Boyle does ? Are we sure he isn't Gerry's assistant as he seems to be able to go all over the place with Gerry which wouldn't work if he had a normal nine to five job. Also anyone else think Nick is rather sexy ? X

Edited by Dr. Em
Edited nickname out of respect for Nick and G.

Freddy's hotter and a darn good kisser.

WELCOME TO GALS btw.

:kisswink:

KB

:welcome: is right!!

It's good to see a fellow Scotsman joining the site! Did you go to the Glasgow premiere? Dish deets, man! :p

Oh, and to answer the question at hand ... Nick is DEFINITELY a hottie. I'm with KB, though. I tend to think Freddy B is hotter. We may have to give Freddy and Nick their own "Cheating on Gerard" threads! :lmao:

Hi there alastair welcome to the site.

however about your post, im like :confused:

Has anyone found out what Mr Boyle does ? Are we sure he isn't Gerry's asisstant as he seems to be able to go all over the place with Gerry which wouldn't work if he had a normal nine to five job. Also anyone else think Nick is rather sexy ? X

I went to see FUERZA BRUTA in NYC in the spring and had NO idea that one of Gerry's good friends (Freddy) was one of the shows stars until I saw the picture of Gerry attending one of the shows (wet from one of the scenes). When that photo was published (looked like a cell phone picture) someone here or on another site mentioned Gerry's friend Freddy was in the show so I looked him up.

I have to say, FUERZA BRUTA is pretty amazing and Freddy was very active in the show which has the audience interacting with the audience. You stand through the show and there is some amazing music and props. Kinda like if Cirque du Soleil was a club. Can't really comment on the acting because it's more physical than it is emotional.

Anyway, Freddy was very good as was the rest of the cast. He has a web page with some pics and videos (he's done a couple of car commercials Mini and Porsche) - very handsome!

Check it out. http://web.me.com/freddybosche/Site/Welcome.html

Edited by sav8821

Anyway, Freddy was very good as was the rest of the cast. He has a web page with some pics and videos (he's done a couple of car commercials Mini and Porsche) - very handsome!

Check it out. http://web.me.com/freddybosche/Site/Welcome.html

:lmao: OMG this is way too funny you guys ...

http://web.me.com/freddybosche/Site/Photos.html#2

I don't see what you guys see, but okay. He sounds like he was nice to Gerry's fans so that's all that matters. :)

Fruerza Bruta sounds a lot like Teatro Zinzanni here in San Francisco, lots of physical comedy in the Commedia dell’ arte style which I used to love doing back in my theater days years ago. Fun!

The only thing I know about Gerry’s friends is he seems to have a lot of them. And his buddies seem to turn up and hang out with him on a regular basis. Like his old pal Ariel or his stunt man pal Tim, I would guess that they might work in show business in some capacity or other, which by its very nature is rather free lance. So there would be blocks of time in which they are not working and could hang out and go on trips with Gerry or visit him for big occasions like premiers, birthdays and comped resort weekends.

Fruerza Bruta sounds a lot like Teatro Zinzanni here in San Francisco, lots of physical comedy in the Commedia dell’ arte style which I used to love doing back in my theater days years ago. Fun!

The only thing I know about Gerry’s friends is he seems to have a lot of them. And his buddies seem to turn up and hang out with him on a regular basis. Like his old pal Ariel or his stunt man pal Tim, I would guess that they might work in show business in some capacity or other, which by its very nature is rather free lance. So there would be blocks of time in which they are not working and could hang out and go on trips with Gerry or visit him for big occasions like premiers, birthdays and comped resort weekends.

Like the HBO series Entourage, Vince Chase and his gang which is actually based on Mark Wahlberg and his posse [he is the executive producer of the show, he's a smart boy, he has probably made more money off that show than even his movies and singing] and one of the things they do on the show is have Vinny and his Entourage run into Mark Wahlberg and his Entourage usually at the golf course, bwah, like the episode I saw last night, it was an old one or Vinny will also run into other actors and their Entourage - I love that show. I always figure Nick is the Turtle of GB's Entourage roster. Before Turtle started dating Jamie Lee Sigler.

[and NB is much better looking than Jerry Ferrera, sorry Jerry, the actor who plays Turtle, he is cute in a teddy bear sort of way but]

Edited by lavender1960

Never met Nick, but Freddie is positively adorable in both looks and personality. Hol, Moira, KB and I had so much fun hanging with him at the LAC Premiere!

You know how some people become better looking or uglier as we get to know them? Well, Freddie became better looking (and he's DARLING in person) due to his adorable personality.

:hugs:

Dayna

Me, too, Delene!

They're Gerry's buddies. Probably none of them have what we would term regular "nine to five" jobs. I'm glad Gerry has friends to hang out with; friends he knows and who know him.

I don't think it matters how good looking or sexy these other guys are, they know who the "chic magnet" is and they keep close in hopes of maybe catching any of his cast offs! :funnyup:

Delene

WOW! That was harsh! :bonk:

I believe they are genuine friends of G's and hang with him because they actually LIKE him. Perhaps I'm being naive... :kisswink:

~ D

I don't think it matters how good looking or sexy these other guys are, they know who the "chic magnet" is and they keep close in hopes of maybe catching any of his cast offs! :funnyup:

Delene

I don't know. Having personally conversed at length with some of his friends during the LAC premiere after-party, I would say it's the exact opposite. In fact, finding someone NOT "gunning for Gerry" seemed to be the problem ... they can never be sure if someone is engaging them for them, or if they're simply being used as a way to get to Gerry. As a result, his friends are real quick to "cut to the chase," so to speak.

I can also say that if those friends that were willing to chat with fans while Gerry "did his thing" at the after-party are any indication as to what Gerry is like with his guard down, then Gerry is a quality guy (despite his occasional social gaffes). The gentlemen I met were friendly and charming and most assuredly had their own "magnetism," if not more so. It would not surprise me to learn that Gerry gets his "real dates" as a result of his friends and not the other way around.

Delene

I take it you were being tongue in cheek or I'd have to :spank: you. Gerry has had alot of these friends for years so I hardly think they are after his sloppy seconds. I think Gerry has to concern himself about new friends not those who have been very loyal to him over the years and he to them :wave:

Moira

Just MHO, but I gotta tell ya...

GB's posse is definitely easy on the eyes. :drool1:

I swear that Freddy and GB look like twins separated at birth...Yum!

A small aside comment...

Class tends to gravitate to class and from all I've heard, GB is one very top drawer individual. He also seems to be very, very savvy in his ability to judge people. I seriously doubt "hangers-on" would be allowed to hang on for very long, if at all. I suspect that GB and his posse can spot fakes very quickly. Again, a testament to intelligence and insight.

I'm jus' sayin'...

I concur with Hol, Moira and CatWoman!

I can only imagine how many people try to get to G through his friends and I would imagine they are very keen to it by now. I'm sure they know when someone wants to get to know them because of them rather than wanting to get close to G.

Of the friends I know of G's, I have to say, they are all really great people and I consider myself fortunate for having known them. :kisswink:

~ D