Gerard Butler GALS

A-Z Of Gerard Butler

jojo23

"A-Z of Gerard Butler"

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/movies/AZ+Of+...utler-7803.html

cute little A- Z list, not sure if all accurate

is this true

Injury - Gerard pushed his body to the limit for his role in 300, injuring his forearm and developed tendinitis in almost every part of his body.

I don't know about that, but I know THIS is mistaken...

Quitting smoking - after playing a character who dies of lung cancer in PS I Love You, Butler took the decision to quit smoking.

-Wow, did they see PSILY? It was a brain tumor!

I found this intriguing...

Rooster - Gerard’s Chinese astrology sign. Rooster’s are highly observant, practical and resourceful.

-made me think of that rooster hat he's often seen wearing! I wonder if there's any connection... though I'd bet that Gerry just enjoys the novelty of having a c**k (--hey, why did the board bleep this out? I should be allowed to say it when I'm referring to the animal--) on his head. :lol:

Steph

(--hey, why did the board bleep this out? I should be allowed to say it when I'm referring to the animal--) on his head. :lol:

Steph

Because the bots don't know the difference. By allowing the word to appear on the site, we draw the attention of (1) invision (the site host) as use of such terms violates our agreement and (2) we get bombarded with "s*x spammers." We all know what you're saying, so don't worry about it. :kisswink:

As for Gerry's injuries, it is well-documented that Gerry suffered numerous injuries as a result of his rigorous training for 300, including "drop toe," tendinitis, back injuries, etc. He's often commented on same, attributing the fact that he completely STOPPED working out after 300 to some of the injuries he sustained during Gamer.

(--hey, why did the board bleep this out? I should be allowed to say it when I'm referring to the animal--) on his head. :lol:

Steph

Because the bots don't know the difference. By allowing the word to appear on the site, we draw the attention of (1) invision (the site host) as use of such terms violates our agreement and (2) we get bombarded with "s*x spammers." We all know what you're saying, so don't worry about it. :kisswink:

Ahh, thanks! It was really more of a rhetorical question, but it's good to be taken seriously sometimes too! :D

Steph

Steph

:

As for Gerry's injuries, it is well-documented that Gerry suffered numerous injuries as a result of his rigorous training for 300, including "drop toe," tendinitis, back injuries, etc. He's often commented on same, attributing the fact that he completely STOPPED working out after 300 to some of the injuries he sustained during Gamer.

Drop toe? Yikes. I trust that healed, I have a friend with drop foot that never healed because the nerve damage was diagnosed too late and therefore they operated on it too late and she has a permanent limp. Gerry seems to be walking fine.

I was born the Year of the Rat. Couldn't the Chinese have picked better symbols? I ain't wearing a baseball cap with a rat on it I can tell you that, bwah.

mmm, I knew Gerry had suffered quite a bit too from the extreme work out regiment he had during 300 and how he pretty much stopped that routine cold turkey as soon as the filming for 300 wrapped. That was not a healthy thing to do on his part, but he did recover from, so all`s well that ends well.

Gerry born in the year of the Rooster eh? lol. I myself was born in the year of the Rabbit. lol