Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
redroseblackribbon

OMG!!!!

I was playing around on photobucket and came up with this for a simple siggy....is it with in guidelines? Can anyone tell me? What do you think???

I'm so excited!!I've been here for 3 1/2 years and have seen all of the beautiful siggies , wishing I could make my own....never took the time to learn, I always asked others to make mine for me.....I can't believe I did it...I was just playing around....I'm so happy!!! :pointy:

You absolutely did it. That is fantastic and it is within guidelines, which are a max of 600X300

Congratulations!

Amy, you're so sweet! :hearts:

It looks GREAT! And I love what it says!

I would never have guessed it was your first one!

:wave: Don't do that, Amy!!

Quick, dry those tears and get started on your second one!

(I'll bet you already have. ;) )

They are tears of joy, Katie!!!!!You're right , I'd really love to do another now, but the bed is calling me........but I will very soon no doubt now that I have the bug!!!!Again, thank you for making me feel good.....Hugs!!!

Just gorgeous Amy and the words are just pairfect!

Hugs, Linda

:wave: Absolutely pairfect Amy! Black and white photography is my favorite for the very reason your siggy text states. Rendita made mine for me and I love it so much I don't know if I'll ever change it.

I'm becoming quite fond of black and white photos of Gerry here lately....they just really draw me in for some reason......you guys should really give it a try...if you have photobucket, just take a favorite pic, click to edit...all I did was crop the pic and resize it for the guidelines, then there are lots of things to use..effects...decorate..than save a copy...I just played and look what I did!!!!Thanks again for all of your kind words, everyone. :wave:

That's what I did, too, Amy, with my siggie. :)

Isn't it fun?...and when it actually works and you have something in front of you, that you created...it feels great!!!

I made a new avatar too.....I can't wait to try again, but I really need to go to bed now.....if I can calm down....

Excellent job Amy! Becare they get addicting :D you'll want to make more and more.

I also love black and white photography, so your siggy is just right!

Keep up the good work!

Hugs,

Cheryl

Awweeeee Amy look at you go!! It's great love!! I'm so proud!! :yahoo::kiss::hug1::yahoo:

It's very beautiful, Amy. I love black and white siggys. :wuv: I also like the color of your text and what it says. :hug1:

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Congrats Amy....I love it...I love the text, and I love your enthusiasm...Welcome to the siggy making world Sweetie!!

:wave: Frannie

Your siggie is beautiful Amy! Just perfect! :claphands:

Very good work.I know you are excited.I can't wait to start one of these days!!! Don't stop keep going!!

Verra good, Amy. Welcome to the world of making siggies. Warning: It is really addicting. You already have the classic symptoms. Keep up the good work.

Hugs

Diane

That turned out gorgeous Amy! I'm a sucker for black and white - and totally diggin' on the wording too! :clap: Well done!! :clap:

:bounce: :bounce: