Gerard Butler GALS

12/1 - The Infamous Gerard Butler...

becozy

A couple of mentions of GALS and a very nice article over-all!

Originally published 11/28: http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/130545

The Infamous Gerard Butler...

November 30, 2009

G. K. Sanghar

read the article: here

Thank you Sonya for the heads-up!

In fact, these websites are run by thousands of well-wishers around the world whose lives revolve around the actor every single day. From what I know, they should be awarded for their unwavering support and commitment towards ensuring his popularity. From movie premieres to conventions, fan greeting sessions, seasonal greetings or birthday wishes – the love they shower onto him alongside his choice of profession are highly commendable.

:clap:How wonderful to read that someone gets us! I don't think I've ever read such lovely words written about the fans. Seeing this, to me, makes all the negative crap go away. THIS is what it's like!

Bravo to GK Sanghar!

Wow! Just wow! Great article from beginning to end. Intriguing (and accurate IMO) observations of The Man and his fanbase. Thanks, Ms. Sanghar!

I actually thought it was a man who wrote that until I read her profile. That was a really great article. Very intelligently written with no hidden agenda to try and show the fans in a bad light. Well done. :yay:

Moira

:cunning: Can't wipe this grin off my face for nuttin!! Thank you Barb and Sonya...and thank you GKSanghar!

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

This may be the best article I have read, in regards to us fans! Very well, written and researched. Kudos to G.K. Sanghar!

Thank you Barb and Sonya!!! We need more of this type of press!

Wow! Awsome article! :yay:

Thanks for posting!

thank you for posting ! that was a sweet article written. one thing kept coming to mind....the writer took a periscopic view of gerry from a 'fans' point of view. just KNEW it....and that is so COOL that GBnet and GBGals was recognized....mega-kudos to these sites!

interesting....'they've said ...behind every great man there's a great woman'...yes, well...how about thousands thousands of great ladies behind this wonderful gent.....

xxoc

dawne

This article was wonderful! It's so nice to finally have an article written by an author who gets us fans and appreciates what we do, instead of poking fun at us. Very complimentary of Mr. Butler, as well. ;) I actually gasped when I read the part where she said that she had written her thesis in college on "Please!". That is an amazing short film. :)

Steph

I absolutely adored this article!

Maybe it is his jovial and generous nature that comes across in most of his interviews or his composed exterior whenever in the company of the paparazzi or the decent effort he makes to stay in close contact with his fans that makes him a much-loved celebrity on websites like Gerard Butler Net and GB Gals. In fact, these websites are run by thousands of well-wishers around the world whose lives revolve around the actor every single day. From what I know, they should be awarded for their unwavering support and commitment towards ensuring his popularity. From movie premieres to conventions, fan greeting sessions, seasonal greetings or birthday wishes – the love they shower onto him alongside his choice of profession are highly commenda

It should have included that we have made wonderful friendships along the way. :love:

Edited by Poppy

In fact, these websites are run by thousands of well-wishers around the world whose lives revolve around the actor every single day. From what I know, they should be awarded for their unwavering support and commitment towards ensuring his popularity. From movie premieres to conventions, fan greeting sessions, seasonal greetings or birthday wishes – the love they shower onto him alongside his choice of profession are highly commendable.

:clap:How wonderful to read that someone gets us! I don't think I've ever read such lovely words written about the fans. Seeing this, to me, makes all the negative crap go away. THIS is what it's like!

Bravo to GK Sanghar!

What a lovely article. Hope the author visits this site to see how

much her article is appreciated by GB fans.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Bravo to GK Sanghar!

Kudos to him/her!! Finally a good article!!

really nice article and lovely mentions of GBG in several places.

It acknowledges that Gerry really is a nice guy at heart and down to earth, takes time for his fans and is loyal to family and country. That he's a hard worker we all know....

I would like to see Gerry find aspecial lady he could spend his life with ...I think down deep he would like to also but for now it would be nice for him to have some free time from all the paps and the stories linking him to a different beauty every other week.

Absolutely one of the most heartwarming articles I've read about Our Man, Gerry to date. My thoughts about Gerry's love life is that he's probably already considered the consequences of getting into a serious relationship right now because the spotlight won't be just on him anymore. That, in itself, would add another layer of problems to contend with in his already complicated and public life.

:donjuan:

G.K. Sanghar's referral to GBG was very respectful and supportive, I thought. Thanks, Sonya and Barb for sharing this professional piece of journalism with us.

:goodjob: