Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Tanya, TimTams are two layer chocolate cookies with chocolate cream or chocolate cream & caramel centers, dipped in chocolate. They are totally awesome. The first I heard of them was from Kat. They originated in Australia, but are now being done by Pepperidge Farm here. You must try them!!

Suzie

Suzie, TimTams sound heavenly! Yum, my kind of chocolate treat. Must check out next time I am near a Pepperidge Farm. Thanks for the tip.

Tanya, I enjoyed reading your post so much. You can really write from the heart and thank you for sharing that with us. :wuv: Warmed up my chilly Sunday. Merry Christmas to you and yours, galfriend.

Watching PBS Christmas special with Andrea Bocelli and David Foster. Lovely music and sets. Celtic Woman was on earlier. Love these PBS programs.

:hugs: to all the GALS and PALS!

Diane

Tanya, TimTams are two layer chocolate cookies with chocolate cream or chocolate cream & caramel centers, dipped in chocolate. They are totally awesome. The first I heard of them was from Kat. They originated in Australia, but are now being done by Pepperidge Farm here. You must try them!!

Suzie

Oh yeah it's on then

Posted Image

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, a little like Christmas with a lot of help from the children...and McCranky!

Photograph not showing door wreath as bright as usual because we are now on battery/Leds, saving energy and helping the planet, the children have had lectures at school.

The children have been a great help, I'm unable to handle the ornaments, having my injections into fingers etc tomorrow. so far I have dropped and broken one crystal snowflake, one Jan Hagara, and one large ceramic snowflake, all of which have been treasured for a number of years but as my little one's say, 'never mind 'Mama,have a big Hug'.

I've been banned from going up in the loft so I have to accept I'm not in charge of the decorations this year, my beautiful Nativity lovingly carried back from a Bethlehem visit years ago has been relegated in favour of the knitted set an elderly patient gave me years ago. The children adore it even though the donkey looks slightly inebriated with a crooked back leg,and the Blessed Infant is too large for his crib. I did suggest that it would be much better to place it on the small cabinet under the stair arch.

Just as well I had cards printed this year, I ask folk to address envelopes and cross off address in book as I feed them coffee and mince pies......made earlier and frozen, Praise Be To God, so I am getting through Christmas...just!

Oh I do sound a misery....well I'm not....who could be with this pair,

Posted Image Daddy said I can post now as they aren't babies now.

In answer to the question of who adorns the front of my Christmas cards this year,

Posted Image My family!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry have been here too long, difficult typing with one finger,it has now gone stiff,

hugs,

Anna X

I found Tim Tams at Target on Black Friday - I think that was my biggest purchase of the day, they were on sale so I bought bunches of them.

Just checking in tonight.

I must say hello :wave: to TANYA since I have not "officially" met her yet! HI TANYA!!

ANNA, what's up with "injections into your fingers"? Are we talking about Cortizone injections? My Rheumatologist wants to give me them in my fingers for the arthritis pain. OUCH!!

Also, ANNA, I think your little handmade Nativity sounds sweet. That poor donkey, just think about what he went thru. How far he traveled, and carrying all the weight, etc. I'm sure his back leg must've lasted just long enough to get to the Inn. :wuv:

The news today about my Grandmother is better. But she has been in intensive dare for 10 days now. If they think she's good enough to be released, she will have to go to a care home. We have to just take it one day at a time now. Thanks for the kind words TANYA. (I know what you mean).

Goodnight for now.

Nancy xoxo

Posted ImageI want this for Christmas,don't you?

Morning/Evening/Afternoon Galfriends!

I have managed to read some of the previous posts, wasn't sleeping so got up early, still on 300 zoom,

Sue I love the idea of having your memorial to Dan'l in your backyard/garden. It is such a beautiful place for family and friends to spend time enjoying the many blessings of the Lord in those surroundings remembering that sweet caring man, Dan'l. I know the joy you have in your beautiful grandchildren is helping fill the empty space in your heart that his passing left. And I hope your hand is healing from your 'senior moment' injury, and is your knee is behaving? Your little Bonnie is as cute as a button, lots of 'Ahhh's' here from the children. TJ will be singing when his throat is better, but he tends to add unexpected words, typical school boy.

Frannie sweetie, what have I missed? You've been ill? Send me a email and tell me all Galfriend, and just take off the specs, if you wear them, you won't be able to see the dust. :kiss: and do please send me a siggy, can never have enough of your creations.

Peggy, hope you are feeling more comfortable, you do suffer so sweet Galfriend, and I echo Diane in praying the treatment works for you. :kiss:

Nancy you lucky Galfriend, I would be a slushy mess of humanity if I worked with animals. So pleased your little parcel arrived safely......but you opened it before Christmas! Did the little man open his too? Naughty Nancy! Lulu is delighted you liked her choice of gift. And yes, cortisone avec a little lignocaine!

Elissa are you over your problems now sweetie? That would really freak me out, I don't 'twitter or tweet', and I am so glad especially after all the horror stories. Did I tell you how much I enjoyed Bill's book? It was a fantastic read, scary, is there another? How is Bill? and Erin, I seem to be lacking in news here. :wave: Suzie I can't find Butlers Santa outfit, I have put it somewhere safe........my name is mud around here until I find it......Help!

Amanda do take care in the snow, and that goes for anyone else too. Did I see Mel in here? :wuv: And you too Mousie.

Thanks Swannie for taking time to zoom for me, it's a great help. You don't specify Bill's symtoms, is it memory lapses? Mood fluctuations? Is he still able to work? I'm afraid many problems come with the territory.....ie getting older. Yes me too, I have lapses of memory, hurts when I had a razor sharp mind, frustrating too....for McCranky, and how do you think he got his new name? Yes he too forgets things and he's getting more cranky as he gets older, less tolerant. Try not to think of the worst senario, it may never happen.

Well taken this has taken me nearly two hours with restpite, but it's great exercise for prising open my fingers this morning. Off to see the Doctor!

Sending warm hugs to Cat, Debbie, Jill, Diane, Amiee, Becca, Judy, Cheryl, Eva Marie.....I left something for you in the Christmas thread,

I have missed out on some birthdays etc, but that doesn't mean I don't care about my Galfriends,

hugs,

Anna x

Posted Image

Edited by Anna

Just peeking in to the Support Center with lots of Love and Hugs to my much-missed GALS...Wishing you all peace on earth and a holly jolly holiday season...Wherever you are, always know I am thinking of you all with Love Galore!!! xoxoxoCheri :phantom2:

Thanks Swannie for taking time to zoom for me, it's a great help. You don't specify Bill's symtoms, is it memory lapses? Mood fluctuations? Is he still able to work? I'm afraid many problems come with the territory.....ie getting older. Yes me too, I have lapses of memory, hurts when I had a razor sharp mind, frustrating too....for McCranky, and how do you think he got his new name? Yes he too forgets things and he's getting more cranky as he gets older, less tolerant. Try not to think of the worst senario, it may never happen.

Anna and all, I guess my concern is, what behavior is "normal" aging and what behavior could mean something more serious? Part of the problem is, Bill is 11 years older than me, and maybe I just don't know what to expect. He is still able to work. He is very moody and irritable, which is exactly the same behavior as when he was first diagnosed with depression back when Nathan was ill. He's been off the anti depressants for a year now. At first he seemed to do okay without the meds, but now I think his depression is back in full swing. He has very sad moments. In addition to mood swings and irritability, his forgetfulness has gotten to the point where I have to repeat so many things. Oddly, he doesn't lose his keys, forget his cell phone or any of that sort of thing. He always remembers the important stuff. It's just the little mundane things he forgets. He has trouble focusing on more than one thing at a time, which is why I think he forgets things. He occasionally takes a wrong turn when we go places, but always corrects his mistake with no problem.

Poor guy gets so frustrated that he's not as "sharp" as he used to be...and he knows it.

Our friends say they can see a significant change in his facial expressions and even in his voice. He just seems flat. Not his same sweet affable self.

Anyhow, I adore the man and want him to be happy and healthy.

The Christmas tree now stands in the corner ready to be decorated when I get up the energy. My cold is finally going away, so I expect I'll tackle the tree after my nap later on today.

Took my The Ugly Truth DVD to my mom's yesterday and watched it with her. She never saw it when it was in theaters. I confess that I'm disappointed in the way the DVD looks. Something seems off about the colors. She enjoyed the movie.

I am so happy for those of you who have grand children. What a blessing! Oh, it has become apparent that Aspergers Syndrome runs in my family. My sister's son who is 36, was just diagnosed (yeah I know, a little late). Her grand daughter by him has AS, and so does my Nathan. I sure wish I had known about AS when Nathan was a toddler. There is so much parents can do to help AS kids once they have a diagnosis, but back then, no one understood the disorder. Nathan suffered through his entire school/social experience and we never knew why. Of course now that he's an adult, we have so much more information. Anyhow, that was random, but it came up in discussion at my mom's yesterday.

Okay, well I've rambled enough. Hope you all enjoy your Monday!

Swannie

Oh Anna, LuLu and TJ are so cute and they are getting so big...I hope their presents fit them! I go to the surgeon on Friday about my knee but for the past few days it's been feeling a whole lot better (figures!). And thank you my dear, I have recovered from my 'senior moment'...hand is fine.

Oh Swannie....Bill sounds like he is frustrated with himself...he is getting older and he can't do all the things he once could. It's hard when we realize that...especially if you're a man who has always been healthy and active. His forgetfulness with the little things could be just the depression. As long as he remembers the important stuff sweetie try not to worry. Do you two talk about it? When Dan would get frustrated because he could no longer do things he had always been able to do I would remind him that these old tents just weren't meant to last forever...and likewise, he would do the same for me. Swannie, you and Bill have great faith....cling to it my friend. The older I get the more I focus on the eternal things becuase it ain't gonna get any easier down here ... you know? Can't wait to see the pictures of your home all decorated again this year.

As I said before I only put up a few decorations and my little wee tree this year...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheri, :wave: welcome to the support center my friend. And I wish you and your David a wonderful Christmas as well.

Nancy, your grandma and your whole family are in my prayers dear....

hugs to all!

love,

Sue Posted Image

Hey to everyone.

Anna: my mom gets cortisone shots every few months in her hands. She feels great for a few days and then back to joint pain. I hope you have a great Christmas!

Swannie: I've noticed subtle changes in memory problems in my dad, but maybe Bill is getting depressed again. I hate being on medication, but sometimes it is necessary. I hope the doctors can help him.

Have a terrific week everyone!

Mousie :wuv:

:wave: everyone! I'm borrowing some computer time from Good Sport again. My laptop is still in the "hospital" for virus and spyware removal. I've requested new credit cards, and I've finally finished changing all my passwords. This has been a real nightmare!

Anna and Sue-love the pictures! Glad to see you posting again, Anna! :rose:

:wave: Hi ladies, just popping in to check on everyone, but now I must be off to bed.

More doggies and kittie's to see tomorrow!!

That little Corgi puppy came in again, (for her 2nd set of shots), and she just has the cutest little short chubby legs ever!!

We also had a lady with two new puppies just a couple months old and they are brother and sister, but he looks like a black Maltese/Coca-poo and she looks like a very tiny, scaggly Yorkie mix. The parents are a mix of Longhaired Doxi with Yorkie, and I'm not sure what else.

Anyways, the owner said she liked the boy better, and I was like, "Oh, don't let her hear you say that".

The Dr had me help him hold the little girl while he took her temperature, and I feel so bad for the extra little pups because, well...everything is so little!! So I just held her face and kept talking to her and rubbing her ears, and when I saw those little brown eyes looking up at me that was it, I just melted. She was so sweet! I couldn't believe the owner was telling me they only really wanted the boy...I had to tell her that the girl was my favorite.

I need to see if I can send photos from my cell phone to my email and then post them here.

Oh, didn't I say I was going to bed???

Goodnight!! :wave:

P.S. ANNA, Yes, I did open my present...no one is around to stop me and make me wait till Christmas... :funnyface:

:funnyup: Nancy!

I was good Anna dear...I only let Andre open his (he was whining so bad) but mine is still wrapped under the tree...

Holy TimTam Batman! Hi Nancy :wave: good to meet ya too! computer acting up on me so I'm checking in here and there,Hello to all the GALS and PALS.Well Ms Suzie and Sue~Sporran I was in the market in the cookie aisle in the Pepper Farm section and the weren't there then I turned around and lo and behold a whole big display of them.They had a very special endcap all to themselves! I saw the chocolate and creme ones and the caramels(I remembered what Ms Suzie said)so I grabbed 2 packs of the caramel ones.I didn't even get out the parking lot before my sis and I were stuffing them in our greedy little mouths! What a treat.I got home and started counting and only 9 were in the pack! Why didn't they just call it even and add another I mean geesh that's not asking a lot.Needless to say both packs are gone.Diane I caught that Andrea Bocelli and David Foster special.I love David Foster,He is an exceptional songwriter/musician.Oh yeah Andrea is no slouch(lol).The song he performed with Mary J Blige was phenomenal.I was moved to tears.I wonder has he ever performed with Chris Botti? Anna great pics it brings back memories of my childhood in Michigan and going sledding with my little brother.Sue I see it's coming together.I like the gold and red theme.I like to try new colors when I do decorate.Love you folks gonna head on over to the Gutter...Tanya

Hello all, hope your week has been a good one so far. Let me see, we ended up NOT going ice-skating. The Trans-Siberian Orchestra was playing the BOK that night so traffic was insane and it was so not worth it. We went shopping and at looking at Christmas lights instead.

Swannie, I'm still praying for you and Bill. Keep your head up.

Elissa, your sick laptop has me thinking I may go back and buy the extra Geek Squad warranty after all. I bought a new laptop Saturday and they told me I have 14 days to go back so I may do that.

Anna, I hope your hands are better and you have a bit more comfort in them.

Nancy it's good to hear your grandma is better.

Oh DQ, I will have to try the Tim Tams, you make them sound so good. I love Andre Bocelli too but haven't heard of David Foster, I'll have to google him.

This is the first Christmas in four years without my ex boyfriend in my life. That is why the holidays this year are hard. It feels odd not shopping for him, I miss it. Even when we were just friends we still did Christmas together. My birthday is in December and he took me to Dallas last year for my birthday, then we broke up right after Christmas before New Years. So right now it's just kind of rough. Even though it was a good thing we finally called it quits, it still doesn't make it any easier. When my alarm went off this morning this song was playing. I think I'll pick the buzzer tomorrow.

Oh, and my car broke down yesterday on my way to work. I know, all I am missing is the untimely demise of my dog. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, I just haven't had a very good week. Perhaps a box of Tim Tams is what I need. :)

Catch y'all later, Bex

:wave: Galfriends...like to bop in now and then to check up on me girlies! Anna I am so happy to be reading your always so wonderful posts! You so make me wish we were sipping some tea and munchin on some scones (my favorite) and talking about everything and anything! Oh and of course a certain name would have to come up ...starting with a G and ending with an ard! :p Listen Sweetie, I don't know what it is but seems like all the men get McCranky when they get older!! I'm telling ya, I've sent Bobby's credentials in if they ever decide to make another movie "Grumpy Old Men" He'd win an academy award!

Take care my dear sister and don't worry yourself about me...I'm gonna make it...just a little slower I guess! ;)

Nancy...I'll take that little girl!! She sounds so sweet and cute...I want to get another dog so bad but not til I can get my self straightened away!

Well after reading Bex's post I have to tell you guys that some of you know about my daughter Debs problem and I'm sad to say that she has gone down the wrong path again....since then she has been so depressed because she feels worthless and helpless.. Also ..her and Chris are no longer engaged so she's having an even harder time because they have been together for the past three Christmas's...Anyway, although her therapist has her on all types of meds including for depression nothing seems to be working...she has been sleeping night and day....she hasn't showered in 2 days and gets up for maybe an hour or so and back to bed she goes...I've tried everything and I am at my wits end. I think if I can't get some respomse out of her tomorrow I am going to try and get a hold of her Therapist...Problem is I only know him by Jerry and when I ask questiond she gets suspicious ...I know she is crying all the time and she just won't let me help her! I'm sorry...I didn't mean to burden you all with this now...It's the Christmas season and everyone should enjoy the holidays...Just really needed to get it off my chest I guess. Thanks for letting me spout off..

Anyway....Just want to wish a Blessed and glorious Holiday to you all!

{{{{HUGS}}}}Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Oh Frannie...I'm so sorry. Posted Image (wish I could give them to you in person)... It is so hard to watch one of our children hurt like that....but sweetie, you have to take care of YOU....I truly feel for Deb and I'm praying for her...but maybe her dad could lovingly talk to her and remind her that her mom is going through so pretty heavy medical stuff right now and that seeing her like this only makes things worse for you...Taking her focus off of herself and her own situation and putting them on you may be just what she needs.

Most of you already know what my Christmas is going to be like this year....but I'm going to focus on the real reason for Christmas and just ask Him to give me the strength to get through it.

Bex - you don't have to apologize...that's what we are here for .....Posted Image to you too!

Tanya, thanks my sweet friend...and that's as together as it's going get this year, with the exception of some beautiful hand painted ornaments that arrived in the mail today for our Joanna....what talent that woman has! Jo, if you see this Posted Image!

hugs to all.

Love,

Sue

I really wish I could give everybody a big hug.Frannie watch your baby Deb,She will heal,I will keep her in my prayers.Sue I actually started cleaning up my house so I could feel the spirit just take over and it felt good,Bex no apologies needed baby....all sleep tight SGD's

Posted Image

Oh my sweet Galfriend Fannie, that is such sad news about your daugthter, it must be so hard to watch this happen and feel powerless.

I feel for anyone with relationship problems but to watch a dearly loved daughter suffer must be heart wrenching. The God Lord will intercede I'm certain sweetie. :kiss:

Bex, keep your spirits up Galfriend, he isn't worth your grief, show him your inner strength. just dive in here and Gerry worship, he's always been a great comfort to me. :drool1:

Nancy :wave: time you had a little doggie of your own me thinks.

I have been busy this morning, my hands are comfortable again so,

Posted Image Can you guess what I am making? The fabric is red, looks odd here....well to me it does!

Posted Image Another hint,

Posted Image Nearly ready to sew,

Posted Image Santa hats for my daughter's dining chairs, the children will be thrilled.............if I get them done in time, only six to do! Just don't look too closely at my 'wonky workmanship'. I'll let you know if they get finished.

Big hugs to all my Galfriends....Yikes look at the date!

Anna X

Edited by Anna

Anna, those chair covers look awesome!! My daughter bought some for her dining room and the whole family loves them - but they are just felt, not silky like yours.

So sorry to hear that others are suffering. It's sad to hear about anyone in the FANmily hurting, but even more so at Christmas! Giving you all tight hugs and letting you know you are in my prayers.

Still have a couple more gifts to pick up, and I will be finished shopping. I really got behind the power curve with my holiday shopping because of the trip to the UK. I am usually finished by the first week of November. Elissa has been teasing me because she finished her shopping WAY before I did! Hope all your holiday preparations are progressing faster than mine!!

Hugs,

Suzie

Anna, she is going to LOVE those covers...so festive! And more than anything I'm glad to hear that your hands are comfortable dear...

Suzie, I know you...and you'll get done...LOL

Have a wonderful day my friends...no matter the day entails.

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

Is everyone doing Christmas cards this year? I have sent very few and just can't get in the mood. Postage is getting so expensive I doubt that in a few years anyone will send bunches of cards out anymore. However, I do love receiving them, don't you?

Suzie

I did do Christmas cards this year,first year with just me and the boys.And I do like getting cards,makes me feel all warm and fuzzy lol :)

Oh no, I forgot "You've Got Mail" was gonna be on and now I missed it...It's the end part where he comes to her apartment and she has a cold and then he meets her in the park, oh no, where are my tissues!!

I like that movie too...thankfully so does my Dad so I don't have to fight for the remote and actually got to watch the whole thing. I also like the other 2 versions of that store,Shop Around The Corner with Jimmy Stewart and In the Good Ole' Summertime(I think that's the name) with Van Johnson and Judy Garland.

Well I got most of my decorating done, but I swear, it was soooooo much harder this year! I still have my snow village to set up on top of the bookcase, and the tree isn't up yet, but I should have the rest done in a few days. It takes me an entire day just to decorate the tree! I'll take some pics when I've got everything all cleaned up.

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

Swannie

We got all our decorating done a tiny bit late this year,my Mom decided NOT to put our snow village out for fear of tiny little hands attached to hyper little boys.The boys fell in love with this white tree at Walmart and I bought it for us...so someday when we are out on our own again we'll have a tree.It's white with lime green ornaments(they picked those out) and red ornaments(I picked those) and they are all shatterproof and it's pre-lit so I never have to string lights ever again :pointy:

Daddy said I can post now as they aren't babies now.

Your kids are adorable!!!

The news today about my Grandmother is better. But she has been in intensive dare for 10 days now. If they think she's good enough to be released, she will have to go to a care home. We have to just take it one day at a time now. Thanks for the kind words TANYA. (I know what you mean).

Goodnight for now.

Nancy xoxo

Sorry your Grandma isn't well. But I'm glad she is doing better. I'll be praying for her and ya'll.

As I said before I only put up a few decorations and my little wee tree this year...

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/iris...eNov09160-1.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/iris...ateNov09168.jpg

hugs to all!

love,

Sue[/color][/size] Posted Image

Your tree is so pretty :) I need to take one of ours...its just with it being white,it's kinda way too bright. I took a pic with my cell and my best friend said "Oh! it looks like magic! It looks like it's glowing!" I told her "it's a white tree with the lights on....it is glowing" :lol:

Well after reading Bex's post I have to tell you guys that some of you know about my daughter Debs problem and I'm sad to say that she has gone down the wrong path again....since then she has been so depressed because she feels worthless and helpless.. Also ..her and Chris are no longer engaged so she's having an even harder time because they have been together for the past three Christmas's...Anyway, although her therapist has her on all types of meds including for depression nothing seems to be working...she has been sleeping night and day....she hasn't showered in 2 days and gets up for maybe an hour or so and back to bed she goes...I've tried everything and I am at my wits end. I think if I can't get some respomse out of her tomorrow I am going to try and get a hold of her Therapist...Problem is I only know him by Jerry and when I ask questiond she gets suspicious ...I know she is crying all the time and she just won't let me help her! I'm sorry...I didn't mean to burden you all with this now...It's the Christmas season and everyone should enjoy the holidays...Just really needed to get it off my chest I guess. Thanks for letting me spout off..

Anyway....Just want to wish a Blessed and glorious Holiday to you all!

{{{{HUGS}}}}Frannie[/size]

Frannie,I will be praying for your daughter that she'll find her way and I'll be praying for you as well.

Most of you already know what my Christmas is going to be like this year....but I'm going to focus on the real reason for Christmas and just ask Him to give me the strength to get through it.

hugs to all.

Love,

Sue[/b][/color]

You will in my prayers too Sue.He'll give you the strength to get through it.

Santa hats for my daughter's dining chairs, the children will be thrilled.............if I get them done in time, only six to do! Just don't look too closely at my 'wonky workmanship'. I'll let you know if they get finished.

Big hugs to all my Galfriends....Yikes look at the date!

Anna X[/color][/size]

Those are SO cute Anna!! My boys would go wild if I did something like that. All I hear about right now is "Santa,santa,santa"

Well I need to run now,my boys are going crazy. The hyper-ness as reached a danger level,they have been picking at me the whole time I've been typing.

Hope you all are having a great holiday season.

Edited by discoveringme
Quoted pictures changed into links as per our guidelines

Thank you Andrea....

Oh, I bet those two boys are just going crazy right now...lol...it's so fun to be around the little ones at this time of year...they make Christmas magical. I mean it IS magical, especially for those of us who believe in what the whole tradition stands for...but with the trees and presents and lights and Santa.....that part is just so much more fun when the wee ones are involved. Can't wait to see my B2 open his presents this year....Fynn is too young to know what is going on but this year I'm sure B2 will be climbing the walls waiting for Santa...lol.

:wave: my dear Suzie, I see you down there!

hugs,

Sue

Sue, the first year after I lost Gene, I put up a 5' white tree with white lights and used just gold and white ornaments. Gene and I had collected ornaments every year we'd been together, and I just couldn't hang them that first year. Now that time has past, I can get out the treasures he and I collected....and a few ornaments with Gerry on them, and I use the big tree again. There is only one "ball" on the tree, the rest are all little characters and keepsakes - even the ball is a keepsake Hummel from 1974. There is even a little blue bell on the tree that was on MY first tree the Christmas of 1943! (It's always the first ornament I hang.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

At least Cotton's and Teeny's stockings are hung by the chimney with care!

Holiday Hugs!!

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma