Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan~Sporran

Oh it's so festive in here and here I am empty handed! Well I do bring JOY! :p (to some that is) I'm loving all your Christmas goodies Anna...and guess what, you are going to have a houseful cause I'm joining the rest of the gang that are coming to your house! Tell Mr. McCranky I want to borrow that hat, and BTW he looks ADORKABLE in it....see if I can get my McGrumpy in the mood! THE CHRISTMAS MOOD that is! :unsure: Either that or "Chestnuts" will be roasting IN an open fire! :kisswink:

Nancy...a Morkie is the kind of dog I want! It is a cross between a Yorkie and a Maltese and also sometimes you will come across a Yorkie with xtra big ears so it could possibly be why this 'Lil darling you were speaking of has big ears! I know they are all so cute though...And my Sweet friend...I want you to know I will keep you and your Grandpa and Grandma in my thoughts and prayers!

The snow has stopped here and a lot melted away today...but Peggy say's they got blasted! We finally had the Christmas party at the bar this afternoon and it went well.. But now we have to get ready for New Years Eve! Is there NO END! I'm getting too old for this!! :doh:

Sending warm {{{{{HUGS}}}} out to all my Galfriends that are dealing with trials and tribs right now... and hoping and praying all is well for you very soon!

I can't do names cause I know I'll slight someone and don't want to do that ....so {{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you all and to all a goodnight!

Posted Image

Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Well, to all my sistars here in the support center, I want to wish all of you a wonderful Christmas. Bryan and B2 should be here any time now and than we are leaving tomorrow morning to go back down to their house....so I don't know if I will get another chance to get online before Christmas and I couldn't go without telling all of you how much you mean to me and how I just don't think I would have gotten through this past year without you.

Soooooo...

Posted Image

Stay safe and have fun.

Posted Image and love,
Sue

Yikes!

Forgive me fellow GALS! I haven't been in here for a while!

I still have GALS though...crikey...I'll never stop having that!! :lol:

Just want to send all of you....

Posted Image

....wishes!!!

:hugssnogs:

Stace xox

Edited by Aussie_Stace

Hello and a very Merry Christmas GAL Friends.

Been away again for a while but I'm thinking of you all.

Anna, your card arrived today and my hubby opened it at remarked "What a great card, who is it from?" Love the photos on it. Will respond soon but we are having a mail strike as is normal around Christmas.

Nancy, will email back soon.

Ladies, have a wonderful Christmas with your families and I wish you all the best for 2010.

Cat

I second the motion!! Wishing each of you a Blessed Christmas and praying 2010 brings you joy and good health. May all your Gerry Dreams come true!

Posted Image

Love, :wuv:

Suzie

Just stopping by to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

My kids are at their Dads for the day,so I'm going to lie down and take a nap shortly then take the time to pamper myself and paint my nails and all that before I go to Christmas Eve services later.

:hugs:

Posted Image

Happy Christmas Everyone,

Posted Imagefrom the Snow People...

Posted ImageAnd Me, not forgetting McCranky.

Posted Image

All chores completed, we have seen the little one's before bed so we're just going to sit on the new sofa.....see it wasn't that Pink.......and have a few moments before the guests arrive.

God Bless you all,

Anna X

Love seeing everyone's decorations! So nice to see how we all celebrate the holidays! Here are a few pics of my decorations this year. Will post more later.

Going to my sis's for a 7 course Christmas Eve dinner. Getting all dressed up in my red chiffon cocktail dress. My darling hubby just went across the street to gift our single mom neighbor with some extra cash and a turkey. Bless his heart!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Will come back later with more photos and Christmas cheer!

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed holiday. Last night there was a big thunderstorm here and lightning struck and partially uprooted a big tree in our backyard. It landed with a mighty crash into our patio cover and did quite a bit of damage to it and our gutter system. It's a good thing we have a patio cover or it would have crashed into our upstairs bathroom and our kitchen! Here are a couple of pictures. Bill called the insurance company today. I'm sure it will be next week before they get back to us.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gosh, Elissa--that was NOT good. Just glad no further damage was done and that nobody

was hurt.

Ladies & Ray, I looked all over trying to find a cute gif animation to put in here--I actually do

know how to do that, but I NEVER can find the good ones like everyone here finds. Oh well....

Anyhoo, am sending my very best wishes for a MERRY CHRISTMAS (Happy Holiday Weekend)

to everyone here, and stay warm and be safe.

Hugs,

Judy

:wave: Hello everyone!

Elissa I am so sorry about your house and glad that no one was hurt.

My best friend and I were out until after midnight finishing up our last minute shopping. Which is a good thing because today we've had another ice-storm come through. The news says they have closed most of the highways and turnpikes coming through Oklahoma but I think the news likes to scare people more than anything so I try not to listen too much. See, we can't have snow in Oklahoma unless we have the complementary layers of solid ice within it. The day started with a few hours of rain that changed to ice for the last several hours. Now we have who knows how much snow coming in behind it. I just pray the electricity stays on because I am not a little house on the prairie kind of girl just because I live on one! :D

I have no idea how to do the little gift click link things so instead I will part with these wishing you all a Merry Christmas! I hope you don't mind, they are re-gifted but I think this kind is ok.

They are a few of my verra verra favorites!

Elissa, I am so very sorry to hear about the damage to your house! Thank God it wasn't any worse! Of course, Rick looked at the pictures and said at least it would be lots easier to clean the gutters now. Don't worry, I bopped him on the head for you! Blessed Christmas anyway!

Suzie

I love all the beautiful Christmas pictures! Just popped in to wish you all a Merry Christmas! We opened our gifts this morning, soon will be heading over to my sister's house for Christmas lunch. We're very thankful that there seems to be no damage to our house itself, just the patio cover and gutter system were damaged. We'll know more after the insurance adjuster does his inspection. And, of course, no one was hurt! Even our outdoor cat who likes to sleep on the roof and climbs the tree that fell was unharmed.

Posted Image

Good morning and Merry Christmas to all of my GAL friends and pals...hoping you are all warm, safe, and cozy with loving family and friends.

Elissa! Oh my. That tree took a bullseye.... but, I am so delighted that it was the patio cover and the gutters and not the house, the heating system, or either of YOU...keep warm and safe and use it for firewood!

Love to all, Jill

Elissa we have all said the same thing here, 'Thank God it didn't do more damage'. What a thing to happen, hope it hasn't marred your Christmas Sweetie.

Well what a day we've had! I honestly could eat no more,we have just rolled out of a taxi and McCranky is up stairs already, he's wornout.

As usual I left my memory card in the laptop but my little sweetie pie Lulu has shared her new camera with me so there should be lots of photo's to come Galfriends.

Here are a couple McCranky took at 8am, of moi opening a certain present, wearing my David Emmanuel outfit, (yes one half of the design team Emmanuel who made Diana's wedding dress) and I have to say after my darling daughter accidently splattered turkey fat over everyone standing near her in the kitchen before lunch, it looks remarkably well.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'm off to bed too now,

Wishing you all the Joy and Peace of Christmas,

hugs,

Anna x

And the 'santa hat' chair covers were so festive at lunch. X