Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan~Sporran

Merry Christmas everyone! Elissa I'm glad you and your family are safe.Auntm had a good idea about the firewood and all...Swannie very nice pics.I hope everyone had a great holiday...

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quickie....

Elissa, ...WOW! What can I say that hasn't already been said. Soo so glad no one was hurt! And better yet ...it didn't deter your Christmas festivities! :cunning:

Swannie, very beautiful and festive! Thanks for sharing with us Sweetie..

Anna, you look MAHVELOUS me Lady! Well...aside from the Turkey fat that is! :doh: I'm kidding...I can't see a spot on ya! :p

Cat, I'll be back to check out your pictures...I love looking at all the Christmassy pics!

Bex, Every favorite picture of our guy you posted just so happens to be mine too! Oh wait....They're all my faves! :doh:

Gotta get out of here and get something done.

Have a great week-end my friends... :kiss:

{{{HUGS}}} Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

I am sorry to be so late in wishing everyone a blessed Christmas. Ours has had its own miracle because my mom is out of the hospital now and in skilled nursing for some physical therapy. I have been away from the computer much of the past 5 days spending time with mom. David and I did manage to meet up with Cheri, her David and sister Tamara for a Christmas night movie. We saw Sherlock Holmes, which is great. The big treat was getting to see The Bounty Hunter trailer. This is the first time since I saw the POTO trailer back in November 2004 that I've seen a Gerry movie trailer on the big screen before watching it on the computer. I was so excited, and Cheri, Tamara and I were laughing our butts off at it. Can't wait for March!!

Anna you look very lovely, glad to hear the turkey fat didn't cause too much damage to your designer outfit.

Swannie - you and Bill look great in that picture and I think your Christmas tree is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.

Elissa - so sorry about the tree, but glad it didn't do more damage. What a scare that must have been.

I wasn't sure where to post this and will likely add a prayer thread for it, but today my commitment to The Shade Tree and the mission and vision of GALS Charitable Foundation was really magnified. As most of you know I've developed a second obsession after Gerry, in Adam Lambert, and I'm fairly active on AdamOfficial.com which is his offical website owned and operated by his label and management. Today I logged on to find out that on Christmas Eve one of the members of that site was bludgeoned to death by her estranged husband, with their 3 children in the house. After unsuccessfully trying to burn the house down with her and the kids inside he took a tire iron to her. A babysitter tried to stop him but he then hit her so she took the children into another room and called police. The man then just waited at the house for the police to arrive and surrendered. I was shocked, angered, and so very saddened. It made me think of dear Marlene and the work she does at TST to help provide a safe haven for women, their children and their pets. It is sadly too late for Terri, and her children. But I pray every day that we are in some way able to help provide safety and comfort for women in similar situations before it is too late for them through our efforts on behalf of The Shade Tree.

Oh Susan. Thank you for reminding us how we need to help others and that many others do not have the luxury of time to spend online with friends of the heart. May her children be safe -- and we ought to remember the babysitter in our loving prayers. I will remember them regularly.

Ray! Welcome and come back, please! It can be quiet here -- and then it will erupt into some kind of shindig that seems to have no rhyme or reason other than a good old time. Drop by often and hang awhile.

Anna! You look beautiful, my friend. If there was a smidge of turkey on you, he/it was the lucky one...and that David Emmanuel. You are the second gorgeous lady I have seen dressed by him --- and you look even more regal to my eyes!

Swannie, I know it took you awhile to get the place where you wanted it to be, but the pictures show the beautiful home of a truly handsome couple. I'm hoping that it was a lovely day and the centerpiece of an outstanding holiday week.

My love to all the gals and pals --- I don't want to forget names (which I will since I drove home today and I am absolutely wiped out)....so I send my love along to everyone.

Jill

Looks like the CHristmas Weekend has come to an end and now we can prepare for the

coming New Year. I feel so very blessed to have lived such a long and happy life and my

heart breaks when I hear stories such as the one Susan just posted. It is so wonderful to

be able to help even in some small way.

Just want to send out hug and love to all of you and hope you have a good week.

Judy

:wave: everyone! We had a lovely Christmas! Christmas Eve we went to church and out for dinner then came home and watched Scrooge, the Albert Finney version. After opening our gifts Christmas day we went to my sister's house for Christmas lunch. Here are some pictures taken on Christmas Eve.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

On Sunday, Erin and I went to see "Young Victoria". We really enjoyed it. At the theater, there was a giant poster for "Bounty Hunter". Of course, I had Erin take my picture with my camera phone! :D

Posted Image

The insurance adjuster is coming on Wednesday to look at the damage from last week's storm.

Hugs to all!

Elissa - Glad you had a great Christmas. :)

EDIT: Sorry I didn't see you posted a picture of you in front of it. I was using safari on my itouch and the picture didn't load. :gah:

~Ray

Edited by 300_LawAbidingCitizens

Elissa :wow2:

Look at you, so gorgeous you look like and love the new hair cut, short hair is so youthful Galfriend, and Erin should model, so beautiful!

Hope everyone had a good Holiday and looking forward to the New Year, may we all be Blessed with good things, health and contentment and I hope the kindness you've shown to others be returned threefold to you.

Hurried hugs,

Anna x

Hello everyone :wave:

I haven't posted in a while, I'm in England now, staying with a friend. Had a wonderful Christmas, with lots of pressies and I'm going back to Holland on Sunday. Back to work on Monday urrrhhhhgggg.

Although with the weather forecast, I wouldn't be surprised if I can't make it home ontime, lol .

I was lucky to get to England in the first place, because lots of flights were cancelled. Mine was delayed big time and in the end it took me about 12 hours in total to get there.. :tantrum:

I definitely had my Gerry fix though. We went to see LAC (my friend is now traumatised for life as she wanted to go see Alvin and The Chipmunks....... you get the idea :unsure: ), I got a Gerry calendar and she got me the One More Kiss and Butterfly On A Wheel dvds :wuv:

I hope everyone's had a great Christmas ;)

x

Esther

Elissa: the Albert Finney version of Scrooge is my favorite. I was raised on it. I hope that your insurance covers the cost of that dang tree! Great pictures of your family!

That is a terrible thing, what happened to that woman on the Adam Lambert site. At least the children were spared. I hope and pray that justice is done to that animal that killed her.

On a lighter note...everyone have a great New Year!

Mousie :wuv:

:wave: everyone! I'm very happy to say that after being out of work since she lost her job in Los Angeles in March, my daughter, Erin, has been hired full-time by a magazine publisher here in San Antonio! She starts on Monday! :yay:

Well, Elissa, if that isn't the best news in the world! Wow. Congratulations to all of you -- but especially YOU -- cause not only will she have a job-- she'll be so close to home! What a wonderful thing.

And may the rest of us all have as fine a new year.

Love to you all and HAPPIEST OF NEW YEARS, and wishing that the G-Man could be the 'first-footer' through all our doors!

Love! Jill

Happy New Year to all Gals. This year, 2009, has certainly been an exciting one for Gerry and for his fans. I know you are all as happy for him as I - we celebrate his success.

To the Administration - thank you each and everyone for all the work and time you put in here for our enjoyment.

Happy New Year

BlueJean

:sick: Crawling out of bed to wish everyone a verra safe and Happy New Year! :sick: I shall be facing the stroke of midnight with my hot water bottle and one of the Quils - Day or Ny , can't remember which cause my head is so muzzy.

A very special thank you to Gerry for making our year so exciting with three movies and countless opportunities for us to drool over new pictures. We love you, Big Guy! Thank you to our Admins and Mods for keeping things on the right track & for all you do for us and thank you to my GALS and PALS for making 2009 such a warm wonderful year!

Remembering loved ones we've lost and sending blessings to our newest wee ones. Prayers for those who are ailing and rejoycing with those with good news.

Posted Image (click)

Suzie