Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Just want to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010! Here's to another great year with Gerry and GALS!

Slainte!

Diane

click to enjoy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wishing everyone a Blessed New Year 2010!

Giving Heartfelt Thanks to Dayna, the Admins and the Mods

for the wonderful opportunity to honour Gerry,

and allowing me many hours of frivolous delight in the company of Good Friends that I have found here.

Big Hugs,

Anna X

"We will open the book. It's pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."

Edith Lovejoy Pierce

Posted Image Just want to wish everyone a Blessed New Year.I hope all your hopes and dreams are answered.

Posted Image Peggy

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you delightful GALS. :hearts:

May 2010 bring you all the joy you could possibly wish for and may your deepest dreams find a way to begin to come true,

Hugs

Cat

Hi to all, and best wishes for a great 2010!!

HaPpY NeW YeAr!!!

Hoping everyone has a wonderful and safe New Year. I, for one, got a brand new computer. Santa was late getting by my house since he was out skiing in Colorado but it was well worth the wait!

Delene

Happy New Year plus a couple of days to everyone.

Elissa - that's great news about Erin! I am so thrilled for her.

I had the most spectacular New Years Eve I may ever have had, as demonstrated in my siggy. To be there live to see the first full (11 song) performance of his own music by my musical obsession, was such a tremendous treat I can barely express it. I managed to capture on video most of the encore performance - the only non-original song he did, of his signature piece from American Idol and the tour - Whole Lotta Love - but he never did it better than he did on New Years Eve. HOT HOT HOT!!! What a way to rock in a new decade - oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! I put it up on YouTube and it seems I was lucky enough to capture possibly the best version of anyone that night (well, of those that have surfaced so far). The link to it is below my siggy.

Today was back to visiting memory care places in hopes my mom will soon have made enough progress in skilled nursing to be released to a new permanent home. There are some really lovely places. Must go - this is 3 nights in a row I've stayed up until nearly 3 a.m. (hmmmm...the Gerry hour!!)

Susan - So cool that you got to see Adam Lambert perform. Great shots BTW. :)

Gamer Poster drawing. Hope you like! I think the drawing style is called a Positive/Negative drawing. (Not sure if that's what It's called.)

Posted Image

~Ray

Edited by 300_LawAbidingCitizens

Gee, with all the Christmas rush and everything I missed mentioning my

1 year GALS-IVERSARY was on 12/13/09! :bounce::party::partytime: It has been a year of discovery and adventure and FUN since I first :gotgals: (It's actually been longer than one year with Gerry because I lurked for a long time before I took the plunge and joined GALS!) I am so happy I did! I love being here with ya'll and GALS rocks!

:hearts:

Diane

:thankyou: Ray! I have learned so much about computers and graphic art and lots from the siggy piggy GALS since I joined the club. Glad to see you here!

Diane

Hi all

Well all the lovely holiday season is over again for another year. I hope that 2010 is going to be a good year for all.

I am back at work. A few minutes of Gerryness on my laptop to start the day.

I am thinking of you all.

Cat

Ray, with your art talent, you won't have any trouble. I think DRAWING AND SKETCHING is much harder to do. To make siggies and graphics I just jumped in and started trying anything and everything till something worked. I learned by Trial and Error and it was mostly ERROR for me. :lol: I use the free online programs and Photobucket to make them so did not need to buy a program. Maybe later I will buy something.

Good luck!

Diane

Ray, with your art talent, you won't have any trouble. I think DRAWING AND SKETCHING is much harder to do. To make siggies and graphics I just jumped in and started trying anything and everything till something worked. I learned by Trial and Error and it was mostly ERROR for me. :lol: I use the free online programs and Photobucket to make them so did not need to buy a program. Maybe later I will buy something.

Good luck!

Diane

Thanks. :) Well that's what happens first, you try then you fail, you try then you fail, then you eventually get it right. Same thing with drawing. I'm embarrassed to show my first portraits I've done. :lol: I guess I'll try graphic art soon. Thanks. :)

~Ray

Hi all! Ray, I love your drawing! Good job!

I'm still getting over the cold/bronchitis and am still honking. My houseguests are all gone, I have two tons of laundry and I am attempting the de-construction of all the Christmas stuff. I want to know where all this came from because I seem to be taking down a lot more stuff than I remember putting up! Sheesh! My house is total chaos and now I'm in a pessy mood! I love to put on Christmas carols and holiday movies while I'm decorating. So when it comes time to take everything down, I put on all the disaster movies....Independence Day, Twister, Day After Tomorrow. They just match my mood! :grrr:

Suzie

Suzie--you may not be laughing, but you sure did make me smile with the "disaster movie"

comment! Putting up the tree and decorations is SO much more pleasing than dismantling

things and clearing away the mess! Oh well, only have to do it once a year.

Just want to add my well wishes for the new year and hope all of you continue to stay in touch.

Miss you so much when you are absent for awhile.

Hugs,

Judy

I hear ya about taking down decorations! We usually don't take ours down until after The Epiphany, which is Jan.6, but no matter when you take the stuff down it's never fun! This year our kittens forced us to take our tree down on Dec. 30. They climbed it and crashed it to the floor. They weren't hurt, but the tree is bent beyond repair and the tree stand is broken. One of my favorite ornaments was broken and when the tree fell, it took the lighted garland off the mantle with it and broke Erin's stocking holder. The stocking holder had a snow globe on it, so there was broken glass and water all over the carpet. What a mess!

Yep, I third the thing about decorations *sigh*. I took mine down on the 3rd because I had to go back to work. It's definitely a bummer.

Ray, love your drawings, keep showing them here pretty please - especially if it's Gerry :-)

Suzie, get better soon, I did have a laugh about you still "honking"

Hmm, Gerry in pink boardshorts, there is something to dream about YUMMY

Cat

Popping in for a quickie my friends! Just to try and keep in touch with me SC Girlies and now Boyo! :kisswink:

Suz Hunny....You've been suffering with this long enough now Dagnabit!! What are you taking? How about some good Bourbon? I'll ship ya some from the bar.... :p Put it in a shot glass with a bit of lemon and down that baby! Better yet ...add it to a cup of tea! That's a bartenders remedy ....BTW...I hate taking the decorations down too... but now I just put up a wee tree and very little else so it was really easy this year!

Diane....Happy Gals-irversary Sweetie...

Big {{{{HUGS}}}} going out to all my Galfriends ...Cat, Elissa, Judy, and can't forget Ray!!

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

:wave: Hi Gals! Just stopping by the say hi. Getting ready to start school again on the 20th. I hope everyone is well.