Gerard Butler GALS
RezzRN

The "Wall"

"Wall Changes"

The wall will no longer be a wall. This year we are changing to 3 ring binders. I am requesting that you submit a page for each year you attend the Con. I would prefer they be in the same format but either way they will fit. I will provide sleeves that will go into the binders. There will be a binder for each year. Doing it this way will allow the binders to float around the room from table to table. Everyone will get to see who was at the Con and when. If you would like, you can put the same page in each year or you can create a separate page for each year you attended. Soooooooo gather your pictures and info! Time to start DOING! SEE YOU IN VEGAS IN 2010!

Please continue (or begin) making your pages!

As per usual, the only things I ask for, on your page, are your picture, real name, screen name and the year you attended the Gerry Con. The rest of the page is yours to do with as you wish!

You can get your pages printed at Staples;

http://www.staplescopycenter.com/ASP1/storefront.aspx

:vegasbaby:

I wanted to do a poll to see how many of you wonderful ladies out there would like a little class on how to do these pages but can't figure out how to do that!

So, please, if you would be interested in a workshop in Vegas on how to do these, please respond with your interest. If we have enough interest then we will go to the Powers that Be and ask for a workshop time and space. If not enough interest, then possibly one of us can work with you one on one to get some pages done for you. Thanks all!

Red

:wave: Naoma, my pages are ready to send in. Could you please pm me a mailing address?

Mom is looking at surgery on her wrist soon, so I will send you my address. Plus she just moved and computer time just isn't happening right now.

Thanks for the interest in "the book" :)

Red

Edited by RedDragoness

Thanks, Red, tell your mom I hope she's better soon and back on GALS where she belongs! :)

I will tell her, thanks.

For anyone that wants to send pages, PM me and I will send you my address. I would like to have these in hand no later than May 24th so I have a few weeks to work on this. Thanks for your interest.

Red

I will tell her, thanks.

For anyone that wants to send pages, PM me and I will send you my address. I would like to have these in hand no later than May 24th so I have a few weeks to work on this. Thanks for your interest.

Red

DO you still have the pages from previous years? or do we need to make new ones for that particular year?

Thanks for the hard work..

Annemarie

DO you still have the pages from previous years? or do we need to make new ones for that particular year?

Thanks for the hard work..

Annemarie

We still have the pages from the previous years. If you want to have a page for each year that you have attended, you will need to create a page for each year you were there. Thanx for the interest... it is getting SO close and I am excited about the new "Wall" format! :yay::vegasbaby:

I mailed a packet of pages for myself and hubby Good Sport, our daughter, Erin, and Texas Gramma (Suzie) to RedDragoness on Friday. There's a page for each year that we attended the Vegas convention.

Good to see you, Naoma! :wave:

Would you please explain to us "newbies" what exactly these pages should contain? I'd like to contribute but I have no idea what you are looking for. Thanks!

Lady Elissa-got your packet:)

Reggie-your picture, real name, screen name and the year you attended the Gerry Con. The rest of the page is yours to do with as you wish! You can make a page for each year attended or just one for the first year or this year. PM RezzRn for more specifics.

Lady Elissa-got your packet:)

Great! Thanks for letting me know. :wave: