Gerard Butler GALS

New photoshoot just in time for Holidays 2009!

becozy

OMG OMG they are gorgeous!!!

New material for New Years siggies!!

Thank you Thank you Barb!! :kiss:

Thank you, Barb, for these gorgeos pics.

The man get more gorgeous with each passing microsecond.

Never have I knowm anyone else to just get better

looking with each passing day.

God is good. He lets us witness this miracle that is Gerry.

I love him absolutely,

Sandy

:thud: This shoot turned out some of the verra best pictures he's ever taken in my opinion. I have never seen a man that is so ruggedly handsome, seeping obscene amounts of masculinity from every pore yet at the same time be stunningly beautiful. The way he... he looks so good...the eyes..hands.....hmmm.....:streaker: (back to the gutter!)

Just when I think I am starting to get a handle on this ''obsession'' (that's the wrong word but I can't think of a better way to put it at the moment)... THIS or THIS happens and I'm right back where I started.

I'm powerless :igotgals:

The very fact that you actually thought you could get a handle on the situation so soon after contracting GALS had me rolling on the floor with laughter. Not to worry though, it is all part of the condition. Many have tried and failed. It's just your mind playing silly tricks in a hopeless effort to protect itself; some of us faced denial in the first stages but now we are in blissful fandom. As Moira said, roll with it! :-)

:crack:

Theresa

These are excellent pictures of him!

Is it me or does he look like he's lost even more weight recently? I was thinking perhaps his role in Coriolanus might have something to do with it. Regardless, he does looks fantastic and seems to get better with age. He also looks....I dunno...happier? More rested? Something. He's got a bit of glow about him. I like it!