Gerard Butler GALS
Jamie

What time did you get here

That 3am story really cracks me up! My mandoll, AJ MacErickson has a car and motorcycle. His custom plates read "AJ3AM".

Great story! I think my mouth would have been on the floor if I was in that situation. Especially while holding my hand with the hand he was using!!!! I'd be weak in the knees.

:galdown:

I would like to think I could have come up with a witty and clever comeback about him not needing to do it alone next time...but I don't think words could get past all the drool coming out of my mouth. What is all this talk of the gutter? I think I need to be in the gutter!!! lol It sounds like a fun place. :pant::drool1:

:behave:

OMG LMAO I love this. now I know what this Gerryism refers to. I cannot believe I am going to say this but after reading it all I could think was if it happened to me would I ever wash my hand again :bonk:

:pointy: OMG!! Thanks for the reminder Jamie.

I was there in the audience when he cam up and said that out loud.

That turned out to be a great afternoon a wonderful memory. I

am sorry I had not read your story before, but now I totally

understand. Thank you again. You are the best.

Big hugs,

Sherrell/Bermos

PS; did you know that you and I share our birthday?

I was so excited to meet Jamie at the Con!

When she first told me she was the 3 AM Gal, I just thought she meant that was her member name. Knowing how that reference has been used far and wide, it took her confirming that she was the actual woman who was in the Leno audience when Gerry said that to make me realize she was THE 3 AM Gal!! :lol:

Sherrill, it was also a pleasure to actually meet you in person at this year's con. Of course, your face was familiar to me, as I had read your incredibly moving story about meeting Gerry. If I have actually 'met' you before, then I apologize for not remembering.

:hugs:

Songbird

~Katie~

I have just read the 3 AM story . I can't stop laughing. He is so funny and COOL.

:whome2:

Dane

Oh Gerry! :wuv::lol: He is in another league!

No filter what so ever!

Occasionally he puts his foot in his mouth ( Not in regards to this story! )

but you cannot but love him at those times as well.... :wuv:

Yes. I have got gals.

*Hugs*

I wondered what the "3am" reference was about - and now I know!! That's hilarious. Before I read this, if I saw "3am" mentioned on your site it always made me think of that line from the Matchbox Twenty song "3am": "Baby, it's 3am and I must be lonely". Now I'll probably be thinking "Gerry, it's 3am and you must be lonely"!!

Actually when I read Jamie's story it brought to mind another song - well the only line I know of the song, and that is "in an unguarded moment". And it certainly was an unguarded moment, wasn't it? :D I'm a very new Gerry fan, but it's no wonder you all love him!! :wuv: I'm off to read some more stories! :)

LOL, Okay. I now understand the 3AM references.I can't believe he said that. What a story! it really is too bad someone didn't offer to be of assistance. I know I would have ;) I'll think of that next time I wake up at 3am and can't get back to sleep.... actually no, that would make it even more difficult to sleep :wuv:

Amanda

Guest Kyriem

Actually... I had a more horizontal position in mind for my Butler Award.....

Swan

Hahaha, Swan, I'd think there was something wrong with you if you didn't :cunning:

:rotflmao:

I can well imagine him saying that sentence to Jamie!!!

Okay, I had to add a reply to this so that it pops up on the new posts search for newer members to check out. Of course, I'd seen references to the 3am thing often, but never knew what it meant. This afternoon I had a little scavenger hunt through old posts and came upon this. Hilarious story! It made me laugh out loud, and made my mouth water at the same time. What a man!

Steph

I'm usually still up at 3 AM central time, so that's 1 AM "Gerry"/California time, and since my family is from TN (the "volunteer" state), I am duly obligated to volunteer, my time, and energy to Gerry at that time(heck what am I saying? ANY time). Makes me think of THE UGLY truth with the flicking the bean conversation, when Mike asks abby if she imagines him flicking his bean while she flicks hers. No vibrating panties are needed!

It's always fun to revisit an old story like this one. I'll bet Gerry, whether he remembers it or not, would be amazed at what we reiterate and immortalize for all the world to see. He could fart and the time and place and expression on face would go down in infamy. That'l teach him to be so dang adorable!

Delene

There is so much information on GB Gals and am discovering new stuff all the time. My way of thought has totally changed because I used to think I was the 3am girl Posted Image lol .......

.....but only in the sense that I was up and awake at 3am trolling through the internet (my husband is a sound sleeper and at that hour I'd probably scare the sh#t out of him by getting amorous suddenly). Now that I know that story behind it, well I'm still up at 3.00am occassionally and during those wee hours of the morning I will think of Gerry fondly (as opposed to fondling) Posted Image

Milly x

still holding my hand he says "3:00 o'clock in the morning, I was having sex at 3:00 o'clock this morning", now mind you, I am no prude and can be as raunchy and out there as one of Gerry's old drinking buddies, but when Gerard Butler is holding your hand and talking about sex, I'm sorry but your mouth literally ceases to function, I think I just started laughing and then Gerry says, still holding my hand, "No not really, well yeah I was, I was just by myself"

I could just see myself..

"You were by yourself? I'm sorry to hear that, Gerry.

You should have called me, because I would have been more than happy to give

you a hand with that."

:spontaneous:

Posted Image

I am so with you on that. I would have lost all control of my thoughts and just blurted out the 1st thing that came to my mind.

"oh you were by yourself, well i'll be happy to join you, no my husband wont mind im sure" lmao

It's so cool to see new members and old discovering/rediscovering the cheeky randy G we all love. Please remember you are above the panty line in this thread. If you wish to elaborate on this subject drop down below to the Over 18 and let your freak flags fly (within the guidelines of course).

And remember..... it's always 3am somewhere. :Flickmybean:

Contact a moderator for Over 18 access.

He is so adorkable... And more... :cunning:

Oh my! He is naughty! :heat::coldshower:

Now whenever I see him on TV or wherever, I'll think of the 3 AM story.:yummy::gutter:

I am with you, Reenie, I think this story indelibly written in my memory now - from Jamie's "I didn't get any" to Gerry's "I was by myself" Posted ImagePosted Image

If you read this, Jamie, Posted Image for the post, even so long ago.

xx Anya

I am so glad to see this story again after all these years. I remember when I first heard about it I had to call my friend who I turned into a Gerry fan and told her. From that moment she said whenever we heard Matchbox 20's song 3 AM play on the radio that it was about it. Doubt she remembers it now but I know to this day when I hear the song I think of Gerry and this story lol