Gerard Butler GALS

Butler Loves the 12 Days of Christmas

Rendita

you know I always find it very amusing that people celebrate the birth of Christ on December 25th....when in reality he was actually born sometime in the March/April vicinity of time.

The History Channel did a whole thing about how it came to be celebrated on December 25th. Very interesting. You should look it up and find out why. :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know I always find it very amusing that people celebrate the birth of Christ on December 25th....when in reality he was actually born sometime in the March/April vicinity of time.

The History Channel did a whole thing about how it came to be celebrated on December 25th. Very interesting. You should look it up and find out why. :)

You mean Jesus isn't a fellow Capricorn? Bummer! Actually, my mother was told her ETD was Dec. 25 for me and I was late, born on Jan. 10.

Delene

You mean Jesus isn't a fellow Capricorn? Bummer! Actually, my mother was told her ETD was Dec. 25 for me and I was late, born on Jan. 10.

Delene

OMG Delene...my Mom was told the exact same thing!!! I was supposed to beborn on Dec 25 but I was born on Jan. 11. :)

Delene

OMG Delene...my Mom was told the exact same thing!!! I was supposed to beborn on Dec 25 but I was born on Jan. 11. :)

Andrea! Another goat! We've got BD's coming up soon!

I figured since my parents anniversary was in April, they might have been "celebrating", if you know what I mean, and the Jan. date would make better sense anyway. So of course I got the blame....I was "late". My parents even had the name, "Magdalene" picked out. :confused: So when I did not appear as scheduled, it got shortened to "Delene".

Delene

Happy Holidays, Gerry ladies! :leo2:

I have been on the same track as you, wondering what our man has been doing, and where. I heard he was in Aspen for the holidays even though he usually spends it in Scotland. I wonder if he learned to ski. he probably already knows how. I wonder why Aspen, as opposed to any other ski resort in the world... He COULD have come to Canada, eh? :wall:

i have a trivia question for ya: does anyone know exactly where in Montréal Gerry spent part of his childhood and where his dad lived? I would really, really like to know since I, too, grew up in la belle province, n'est-ce pas? :seeyou: