Gerard Butler GALS

Which prop would you want the most?

phoenixgirl

Favorite Gerry prop  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which prop from Gerry's movies would you want to have?

• Phantom's Mask
    • Beowulf's Sword
    • Leonidas' Loincloth
    • Gerry Kennedy's boxers
    • Clyde's bracelet
    • The Stranger's jacket
    • Marek's bow & arrow
    • Mike's anything
    • Jackie's yellow towel
    • Milo's handcuffs
    • Kable's vest
    • "Sam's" Harley

I was really going to go for the Yellow towel cause we KNOW he was nekkie under that! But than I thought I would rather have the Strangers leather jacket....now that would be a keepsake.. I figured everyone just about would choose the mask ... ;)

And that's how I roll...It's called Ridin dirty!!

:wave: Frannie

I picked Leo's leather man holder :drool1: You know damn sure he was nekkid under that.

How could he have fit anything else under that.

Cheryl

I'm with you on that Cheryl. There was nothing between Gerry's assets and that "man holder". That's why I chose it. In fact, in the movie there is proof of that. Remember the final scene when Leo falls back on to the ground? Well, that Scottish spread was proof that he was going commando under that leather thong. I love that scene!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I'm with you on that Cheryl. There was nothing between Gerry's assets and that "man holder". That's why I chose it. In fact, in the movie there is proof of that. Remember the final scene when Leo falls back on to the ground? Well, that Scottish spread was proof that he was going commando under that leather thong. I love that scene!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

MAN HOLDER!! :lmao: Love it!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

MAN HOLDER!! :lmao: Love it!!!

Sounds like a career... I'd take a job as a man holder, regardless of the pay or benefits! :D

Steph

Of course the Phantom's mask, especially the one with his tear stains. :phantom: But what I have always wanted more is the Phantom's CAPE!!! :phantom2: Especially the one with the Gold lining! I have always had a thing for capes! :p

And if not his cape, then his Red Death Suit with Sword!!! :reddeath::reddeath2::pant:

Edited by Scorpio613

You could have put Mike Chadway's ID tag (the one with Lolita on it) or Alex Rover's hat on the list. However, I chose Clyde's bracelets because that would be something I could wear all the time without looking...well....ridiculous.

Delene

Lolita?? yes, the dog, but that's on the bracelet?

The things I'd want most aren't on the list. :p

Like Attila's sword or something of Alex Rover or Gerry Kennedy's suspender clip (I know who does have it!). LOL

I'm fortunate to have something of Drac, Beo and Phantom and who knows what characters are out there yet to meet? Clothes and costumes aren't my thing, in general. But a list like this does make a girl dream!

jane

• 2 weeks later...

The things I'd want most aren't on the list. :p

Like Attila's sword or something of Alex Rover or Gerry Kennedy's suspender clip (I know who does have it!). LOL

I'm fortunate to have something of Drac, Beo and Phantom and who knows what characters are out there yet to meet? Clothes and costumes aren't my thing, in general. But a list like this does make a girl dream!

jane

So, Jane...who's the lucky person who has the suspender clip?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I never voted in this one because the one prop I would want isn't even on the list! :drool1:

I think I told y'all what I wanted already too...so this is probably a wast of a post :D'oh:

ETA~ yep! post #12 :bonk:

I never voted in this one because the one prop I would want isn't even on the list! :drool1:

I think I told y'all what I wanted already too...so this is probably a wast of a post :D'oh:

ETA~ yep! post #12 :bonk:

It's not on the list becuase it's all yours, Deb. :)

There are other things I could add from movie that have some out since this was made. Hmmm, not a bad idea ....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Definitely the mask(not that Erik needed it...) simply because every time I watch that movie, when they show Meg picking up the mask at the end, it always, always just seems like she's touching his face. (Might as well say it now...I've always liked the Christine/Raoul pairing and the Meg/Erik pairing. Christine needs a guy like Raoul because she's so fragile, whereas Erik needs a girl like Meg, who's stubborn and caring like her mother. Just had to get that off my chest.)