• Gerry Kennedy
    • Mike Chadway
    • Terry Sheridan
    • One Two

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good heavens! Another poll! Well let's see. I think probably Erik. Why? Because he is a musical genius, mysterious, a little scarey, off the charts handsome, and probably hasn't been with a woman and there would be a great deal of pent up sexual energy there! Oh, my bad, the question was "who do you want to KISS". Yes, I'd say Erik. :funnyup:

Delene

Okay, this is obviously a very serious poll, so I have to ponder.........based on how he kisses in the movie or based on his personality?

Hmmm.........not necessarily the same answer.

Ren...I totally agree. So I went with the character I would most want to kiss and I surprised myself because I chose Mike Chadway! There is not much doubt in my mind that the Attila Roman bath or Gerry Kennedy road kiss were both amazing. And The Ugly Truth is not at all my favorite Gerry movie, but I loved Mike's sincerity for some reason.

I see from the poll that Mike is in first place right now. But I have to wonder if this partly is because it's a new movie and a lot of new Gals chose it since they haven't seen the others...

Hey! How come Creedy isn't in this poll? LOL

:lol: Cause we didn't see him kiss ... Besides, we all know he's yours anyway, Jenn. :D

Oh well... Ok then :kiss: *sneaks off with Creedy*

for me, it would be Erik....I`ve only ever kissed one other guy in my entire life, and that was only one time....so yeah. I`m pretty inexperienced in that area. It would be nice to kiss someone who was as inexperienced as me, so we could learn how to together.

for me, it would be Erik....I`ve only ever kissed one other guy in my entire life, and that was only one time....so yeah. I`m pretty inexperienced in that area. It would be nice to kiss someone who was as inexperienced as me, so we could learn how to together.

Oh yes! I forgot about inexperienced, except for that one time down in the lair with Christine! It's sometimes good to have the "upper hand" when it comes to someone inexperienced. Oh the things I could teach that boy!

Delene

I was amazed when I saw that MC was ahead in the poll! I picked him because ....well....just look at my avis! :drool1:

:wave: Frannie

Normally I would have picked Attila...because of that tongue action in the bath ...but Mike won out! Sorry Hun..guess you could say I'm cheating on ya! :p

I was amazed when I saw that MC was ahead in the poll! I picked him because ....well....just look at my avis! :drool1:

:wave: Frannie

Normally I would have picked Attila...because of that tongue action in the bath ...but Mike won out! Sorry Hun..guess you could say I'm cheating on ya! :p

WOW Frannie! I would have thought for sure you would pick our Great King :thud:

"Inexperience" or not it was hard for me not to choose the Phantom. First, because that is where I first saw Gerry and, second, because when that ruffled white shirt is unbuttoned at the end of the movie his chest ABSOLUTELY makes me crazy!!!

And I don't care how good of an actor Gerry is -- and we obviously think he's the best -- Erik seemed like he had a pretty good idea of how to hold his own in that kiss!

Still, I just love the way Mike Chadway holds Abby in the hot air balloon when he kisses her. It's lovely.

Leslie