1. 1. Whose life would you save?

• Dave Creedy
    • Terry Sheridan
    • King Leonidas
    • Jackie Jr.
    • Attila
    • Gerry Kennedy
    • Andre Marek

You can not put Gerry Kennedy and Attila the same question! I do not know who to choose! :wall:

However, I think :hmm: ........ vote for Gerry Kennedy! For me it is the man every woman would be: strong, sweet, romantic, funny. :wuv::hearts:

Even if saving also very pleased Attila! :love::attila2::grrr:

ATTILA!!! (Gerry's Attila)

I already 'saved' him in my over 18 fanfic story. :ohbaby::attila2:

:funnyup: I was thinking the very same thing about my choice! What a shocker!

Actually I couldn't even vote. How could I choose? I didn't want any of them to die! (I realize that's a cop out LOL)

Oh ok, I'll pick one, but I'm not tellin'! :funnyface:

Pffffft! Oh gee. Whom did she choose???? Perhaps I should sit down for this? :lmao:

"Sarcasm, just another service offered here." :kisswink:

NOT who you think smartypants! :p

See that's the thing with me...you never know WHAT I'll do :lmao:

This was so easy...I'd save Gerry Kennedy without a doubt because he's everything I want in a man. I found it incredibly romantic in a morbid way that he would make the effort to write all those notes to Holly even though he probably was in a great amount of pain/discomfort. I have a special place for the character because that's what made me fall in love with Gerry Butler. :wuv::cloud9::hump:

• 7 months later...

Creedy, most definitely. When I first saw ROF and it got to that scene, just the look on his face...and I'm like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! And then when everyone was getting rescued the next morning(?) I kept looking for him... His character was so loveable, his death was definitely the most heroic and the most unnecessary in that movie.

Was tempted to say Gerry Kennedy as well, but like someone else already said, without his death there really isn't much of a movie. Plus his illness and overall death was what really brought out all that loveable sweetness in all those letters...

Of course I have yet to see ALL his movies, but of the one's I've seen, Creedy.

I can't believe I'm just seeing this thread today! :bonk: Anyway, I voted for Creedy. I don't even watch the conclusion of the film anymore. Creedy was the best part of the movie! :D

I think I'd have to save Terry. I really thought that killing him off was a cheap shot, and a nice neat way to tie up the movie.

:detect: :terry2: I voted for Terry too because I LOVED Tomb Raider with him in it and even voted in an on line poll to resurrect him somehow for the next sequel.

Also it was a process of illumination...By the way; where was :drac: Dracula in this poll? Maybe because he isn't REALLY dead and can and should be brought back?

Attila and King Leo were based on History so ya can't change that.

Creedy's death was needed to emphasize the danger for the children if they should wonder outside alone.

Marek; well it was again a part of the story that without his death; the storyline could not exist; just like our pour Gerry Kennedy. Both stories were based on retrospective view points.

:jackie2: Jackie Jr was not a nice guy; and his character Clyde in Law Abiding Citizen wanted to die I think and be reunited with his family...by the way I noticed these characters were missing :chuck: Chuck and Clyde?....

I voted for Creedy. His death was not really called for and his character could have been added upon for good movie.

I didn't choose Terry simply because I think the story was left for his possible resurrection, after all, he was left in

the cradle of life. I hoped maybe he would suddenly appear again in another Tomb Raider.

I didn't save Gerry Kennedy, even though I loved the character and would love to have had a Gerry Kennedy in my life,

because his death was the center of the movie.

Leo and Attila were historical characters whose story was being told by the greatest actor alive. I can't change history.

Jackie, Jr. brought it on himself. He was a lunatic, created again by the greatest actor alive. I wouldn't deprive him of

his finest moment in the movie.

Andre didn't die, he lived out his life as he wished.

Love this thread.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Edited by shirsan

I voted for Creedy. His death was not really called for and his character could have been added upon for good movie.

I didn't choose Terry simply because I think the story was left for his possible resurrection, after all, he was left in

the cradle of life. I hoped maybe he would suddenly appear again in another Tomb Raider.I didn't save Gerry Kennedy, even though I loved the character and would love to have had a Gerry Kennedy in my life,

Leo and Attila were historical characters whose story was being told by the greatest actor alive. I can't change history.

Jackie, Jr. brought it on himself. He was a lunatic, created again by the greatest actor alive. I wouldn't deprive him of

Love this thread.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

:doh:WOW Sandy; about Terry; I thought the same thing! He was killed in the cradle of life so that is why I voted on the Tomb Raider poll to have him brought back for the sequel...unfortunately; Angelina Jolie is not up to shooting another one..too much into mothering I guess. Jackie Jr. was also a "Pistle" who brought trouble to his own door. And you are right again; Marek didn't die; he went back into time! Still don't understand why Clyde and Chuck were not in the poll though...?

the cradle of life. I hoped maybe he would suddenly appear again in another Tomb Raider.I didn't save Gerry Kennedy, even though I loved the character and would love to have had a Gerry Kennedy in my life,

Love this thread.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

:doh:WOW Sandy; about Terry; I thought the same thing! He was killed in the cradle of life so that is why I voted on the Tomb Raider poll to have him brought back for the sequel...unfortunately; Angelina Jolie is not up to shooting another one..too much into mothering I guess. Jackie Jr. was also a "Pistle" who brought trouble to his own door. And you are right again; Marek didn't die; he went back into time! Still don't understand why Clyde and Chuck were not in the poll though...?
I really don't think Clyde expected to live after killing so many people. He had resigned himself to death before he started his

campaign to right the wrongs in the judicial system. He was fully willing to give his life for his cause. Everything he love and lived

for had been taken away from him on that night ten years before and his sole purpose since then had been to contrive a way

to change the system. He was brilliant and fully understood the circumstances of his actions. He was ready to die for his actions.

I don't know about Chuck except that the whole thing was silly to begin with. His death was sort of the punch line to the joke.

No punch line, no joke.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

That was one of the hardest things I've ever had to choose. It even beats out trying to think of names for my children! But in the end I chose Gerry Kennedy. Because his death kills me. No matter how many times I see this movie it breaks my heart everytime.

Did Clyde have another escape hatch? The movie did very well at the box office so perhaps a 'Really Law Abiding Citizen' is being discussed...or Clyde is burned slightly on one side of his face and has to live underground beneath an opera house giving singing lessons to make a living...'Law Abiding Phantom'?

Did Clyde have another escape hatch? The movie did very well at the box office so perhaps a 'Really Law Abiding Citizen' is being discussed...or Clyde is burned slightly on one side of his face and has to live underground beneath an opera house giving singing lessons to make a living...'Law Abiding Phantom'?

:funnyup::bonk:That is hilarious...That would be even more impossible than raising Dracula or Terry from the grave Lol. Nice try though :D

I picked Leonidas. Although if Clyde Shelton would have been up there i'd have had to pick him.

Is it only me who was totally bummed out about him dying? The movie should have ended with Clyde being set free and then finding out how he did it all....

XXFluffyCloudXX

This was so easy...I'd save Gerry Kennedy without a doubt because he's everything I want in a man. I found it incredibly romantic in a morbid way that he would make the effort to write all those notes to Holly even though he probably was in a great amount of pain/discomfort. I have a special place for the character because that's what made me fall in love with Gerry Butler. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I voted for Gerry Kennedy too, for all those same reasons as Christine!! Instead of typing it all out, I just quoted her... you can't improve upon perfection ;-) Posted ImagePosted Image OMGerry!!

Ciao Belle,

Veronica