Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

Upgrade and Lost Topics

Looks like we lost some topics during down time a few minutes ago. Hopefully those who posted them will be able to restore because we had some good discussions going on! Anyhow, no big deal, just thought I'd mention it.

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

What I remember are polls set up by phoenixgirl...specifically, "which is your least favorite Gerry movie"

There were others too, but that's the one I was replying in when the board went down.

It does seem strange, if you pull up todays posts that there is a gap from 11 ish until after 5.

I think the universe is trying to tell us something! It's a divine intervention, GALS!

Delene

Also, I've received email notifications of posts, and when I go to look at them they're not there.

If the poll doesn't come back after the upgrade, I'll re-do it. It was a really good discussion so hopefully it will be found. :)

The upgrade is completely out of our hands, it is

done solely by the hosting company.

Any threads not 'showing' are most likely, unfortunately 'lost'.

:tissues:

Well, they don't call them "growing PAINS" for nothing. At least it's only a short time frame that seems to be missing. AND we'll have plenty of room to continue to grow on the new server! :woo:

Well, they don't call them "growing PAINS" for nothing. At least it's only a short time frame that seems to be missing. AND we'll have plenty of room to continue to grow on the new server! :woo:

Optimism. I like it! :)

~Ray

I apologize for the lost content. The server provider was supposed to notify me before they began the upgrade so that I could take the site offline so there wouldn't be any lost content, but they didn't. I'm afraid it's gone for good, so please repost.

I do apologize again for the inconvenience.

:hugs:

Dayna

No biggie. :) I think all we really care about is that the site is here and it's great to know we're growing by leaps and bounds.