Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

12/31 - Top Sex Symbols of the Decade

:ohbaby: It's that lucky #13 again. :pointy:

Yes GJB is sexy incarnate IMHO.

By the way...

Does anyone have a 2010 January calender with Mr. Sexy on it?

I need one NOW. It's the last day of 2009 dog-gonit !

I need me some Gerry-juice for tomorrow.

:party:

:sword:

It's that lucky #13 again. :pointy:

By the way...

13 has always been a lucky number for me. :)

I have the 2010 calendar, but I have the UK one. I liked the pics better. You can go on eBay or Amazon to find both.

Happy New Year Gals. This year would not have been as great as it was it not for meeting all of you Gals in June. It was so great. Although I'm going to have to miss 2010, my thoughts will be there with each of you!

Gerry did us proud this year. His movies just got better and better. Can't wait to see what comes up next.

He has so much talent erupting from that body, and Oh what a Body!!!)))

Happy New Year and Hope 2010 will be just Gerry great!

:drool1:

Oh I forgot! I better get my 2010 calendar from UK Now!

You know what I like about this list? It's not full of a bunch of teenagers.

I agree - with the exception of their #1 choice.

Kim Kardashian is beautiful, huh? Geez ... :lol:

I'm so not impressed with this list, and I was thinking that it WAS full of a bunch of teenagers! I don't exclaim aloud very often, but when I got to Zac Effron, I had to throw out a good old fashioned "WHAT?!"

Not impressed with this list.

Of course, I think Gerry's sexy, and do enjoy seeing him make any positive list, but I dunno... it feels tainted to me. :lol:

Steph

I don't think anyone on here is actually a teenager, they just play them on film. Isn't Britney Spears #1? Did you mean Zac? I think he's the youngest at 22 & #4.

Okay, so not necessarily teenagers at the moment, but several on this list were not far from it, and since it's supposed to be "of the decade," that means that at the beginning of the time period that this list spans, that 22 year old was 12. :lol:

I think having Britney as #1 really shows you that being the "top sex symbol of the decade," is not necessarily a positive thing. I mean, all things considered, who would say that this decade went well for Britney? I think it just proves that people paid more attention to her for her sex appeal (and possibly her misguided decisions) than the reason she was famous in the first place: her music.

Steph

Edited by AbandonThought

I don't think anyone on here is actually a teenager, they just play them on film. Isn't Britney Spears #1? Did you mean Zac? I think he's the youngest at 22 & #4.

Yes she is ... I can see that my post was confusing. Britney Spears is NOT sexy, but Kim Karashian most certainly is.

Zac Efron is totally hot ... and yes, not a teenager.

Happy to see Gerry made the list, thought there was an interesting mix of people who made it. Some I would have thought of, others not so much lol. I find Kim Kardashian to be one of the most insufferably annoying people there is, IMO. I cannot stand her. I`m really glad Britney Spears made the list, I don't care what anyone says about her, she is a really talented performer. I think her "Circus" album is absolutely amazing. She is a bit of a wild girl, but she definitely possesses a sexiness.

Let me reiterate...I need/want a FREE 2010 GJB calender.

You know, one that I can plaster on all my office binders and assorted stationary over the coming year.

Some fan sites post these lovelies month by month.

I thought perhaps one of the computer graphically gifted GALS members

might have done a whole 2010 calender of Mr. Lucky #13 Sex Symbol of the Decade.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all GB GALS :yahoo:

when you find that calendar, PLEASE let me know!

Celtic Star

go get it, only a couple left. Just ordered mine!

Celtic Star :tantrum:

just ordered mine through Amazon....good ole' Amazon!

happy new year gals!

i havent been on in a while

i have been unwell the last few weeks

then was busy with work all last week!

i hope you all have an amazing year

and leave any bad memories from the last behind !

cant say 2009 was too bad for me got to meet the man himself:P

but also, 2009 had its downsides...

anyway back to the point :p

yes i bought a gerard butler calender in glasgow

if anyone wants me to get them a copy and send it over

i wouldnt mind at all (L)

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,

And never brought to mind?

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,

And auld lang syne!

For auld lang syne, my dear,

For auld lang syne.

We'll take a cup o' kindness yet,

For auld lang syne.

Gerry at #13 of 25

http://photos.extratv.warnerbros.com/galle...s_of_the_decade

thank you CelticStar for the link!

All I can say, is that Gerard James Butler has had a fantastic 2009!! Gosh, it's been fun to watch. May 2010 be just as good (Or do I dare say better?) I'm so very happy for him.

Where do you order it from? I have a 2010 but not of UK origin.

Please advise.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Where do you order it from? I have a 2010 but not of UK origin.

Please advise.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Sandy, I got mine on ebay. :)

Some very nice company for Gerry! I enjoy Robert Downey Jr for the same reasons I enjoy Gerry! Intelligence, humor, & real talent. Plus they have good hearts. Each have dealt with addictions & come out on top.

I just realized I never said anything about Gerry. :lol:

I think it's a given ... Gerry is THE sexiest man ever ... ... and of the DECADE! Not just the year!! That's awesome.

Let's face it ... he could trip and fall into a pile of crap and I would think he was sexy doing it. :pointy:

Edited by phoenixgirl

Guest Kyriem

Yes she is ... I can see that my post was confusing. Britney Spears is NOT sexy, but Kim Karashian most certainly is.

Zac Efron is totally hot ... and yes, not a teenager.

Yes, Zac is very hot... I don't get R. Pattinson sex appeal though... Britney Spears as the number one is totally ridiculous... :doh:

IMO, Gerry could rank higher in that list...

Edited by Kyriem

Let me reiterate...I need/want a FREE 2010 GJB calender.

You know, one that I can plaster on all my office binders and assorted stationary over the coming year.

Some fan sites post these lovelies month by month.

I thought perhaps one of the computer graphically gifted GALS members

might have done a whole 2010 calender of Mr. Lucky #13 Sex Symbol of the Decade.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all GB GALS :yahoo:

Hi Red Queen Gorgo,

Sorry I am not one of those talented people with the computer. I was out for 2-l/2 years and while sick I bought a gorgeous calender for fellow Gerry admiror who peeks in here every so often and also peeks into the other site. Selfish me, I got myself one too from Amazon...then this last year again I got one for both of us from Amazon...it is l4-1/2 tall and 11-1/2 wide roughly...it has 12 big lovely pictures of GB ,one for each month with a wee bit of a calender at the bottom...ah what the hey :yummy: the picture is the important thingy. I have that next to my Harry Potter original poster from my kids. On the other side of our bedroom, I have a hugh poster that my one daughter-in-law and her mum got me when "300." ---TONIGHT WE DINE IN H..L! was in the stores. This poster is big because they used it for advertising "300." I don't know how they got it, but it was when I was sooo sick and it perked me up right away. My hubby is a fan of GB too, so I don't have a hubby or lover, making fun of me. All four of our kids and their spouses, enjoy his movies too...So I am lucky in that way.

Downstairs sitting next to a lamp in our dining room, I have another TONIGHT WE DINE..... that a lady from the other site from GReece made for us. It says, TONIGHT WE DINE AT THE MONTALBANO'S..this is 8-1/2 by 11-1/2....

So make no bones, my hubby and I are fans of Gerry B, and have been since 2005 when he said, Donna Jean, since you and I love the music from Phantom of the Opera, why don't we go and see the movie for our anniverary. Since GB walked down that candle lite hall in the movie, I have been a fan and hubby has done that too. If you newbies have not seen Phantom of the Opera, or ONE MORE KISS or Attila or THE JURY..take time to buy those and then you will hunt for every last thing that Gerry Butler has made. He has been good since he started..he is a natural born actor and his training as a lawyer for 7 years has helped him also, as he is quick to mention. Those movies show such different sides of his talent and all are loved.

Well, thanks for letting me just gone on about a super talented man in todays Movie world. He is one in a trillion as I said before...no other like him. If no luck with someone making one, try that one I mentioned...they are mostly up-to-date pix of him.

Hugs, Donna Jean :wave:

Edited by Donna Jean

It's that lucky #13 again. :pointy:

By the way...

I have the 2010 calendar, but I have the UK one. I liked the pics better. You can go on eBay or Amazon to find both.

Hi Phoenixgirl,

Yep, my friend and I have the 2010 Amazon calender...and it is gorgeous too. GB just is delightful in all his photos...I live in California so don't have access to the U.K. calender, but I bet it is greatttt too. Frankly, I don't think GB takes a bad pix, lucky for us U.S. gals.

Number l3 is my lucky number too...we live on lot 13 and our address for our house is 526....and I was born on Halloween...which is 31 or l3 ....1's and 3's are lucky numbers for us.

If no luck...I am not even sure Amazon has any more. I got this one as soon as it came out..but give it a try for those who are still looking.

hugs, Donna Jean :funnyface:

Hi Phoenixgirl,

Yep, my friend and I have the 2010 Amazon calender...and it is gorgeous too. GB just is delightful in all his photos...I live in California so don't have access to the U.K. calender, but I bet it is greatttt too. Frankly, I don't think GB takes a bad pix, lucky for us U.S. gals.

Number l3 is my lucky number too...we live on lot 13 and our address for our house is 526....and I was born on Halloween...which is 31 or l3 ....1's and 3's are lucky numbers for us.

If no luck...I am not even sure Amazon has any more. I got this one as soon as it came out..but give it a try for those who are still looking.

hugs, Donna Jean

Donna Jean, I also live in California. Anyone can order the UK calendar. I got mine on eBay. Just find it and order it. It costs the same amount as the other one, and has better pictures (IMHO).

:fook::tissues: I'm so sad that there aren't any GB calendars because by the time I get a job and able to afford to buy a calendar, there won't be any!!! :boohoo:

Do you think there's a chance more may be ordered? I'd better put it on my Wish List, yes? Believe it or not, I received TWO 2009 GB calendars and I'm reusing them. I can never get enough of him. He keeps me sane while I go through the lack of job frustration blues. :sad: