Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
robyn51

SWAY with Gerry

I don't know if the ladies have all seen this. I think it's incredibly sensual, with Gerry at his absolute sexiest IMO. The sultry voice of the wonderful Julie London and 'Sway' really sets the mood I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79Fx-3BBL-s

Hope I've posted in the right spot.

Happy New Year!

Thans for the link. I love this song, it's so sensual and erotic. Ever since I saw THAT scene in TUT I kept thinking how great it would be to see Gerry dance to Sway. The lady who made the video really nailed it!

Theresa

Mamatish is the BEST video maker! She uses the greatest songs too.

Hugs,

Joanie :wave:

Now that's the way to start the new year!

Thanks for the link!

Delene

WOW! The music and the dancing were right on cue! Amazing video and Kudos to the maker!

:wave: Frannie

Holy Cow!!!!!I absolutely love that scene from TUT, and now, it's even better if that's possible....Gerry was hotter than heck in it anyway, but slowing down and using that incredible song makes it so delectible!!!!....Yummmy!!.....gonna go take a cold shower now!!! :shower:

OMG that vid is :poof::heat: :heat: :heat: The things he does with his mouth, :shower: I was watching as he was dancing and the cute things he was doing, wow.

Thanks so much for sharing that video.

Posted Image Peggy

Happy New Year! What a nice video to start the new year with! I love Gerry mouth through the whole video. It is luscious! The song is so sensual. Oh my!

Happy New Year! What a nice video to start the new year with! I love Gerry mouth through the whole video. It is luscious! The song is so sensual. Oh my!

That's pretty much all I look at when I watch that scene. That delicious mouth. :wuv:

I thought that scene was unbeatable. I was wrong, huh?

Great job, great choice of music.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I can't get enough of this video!!! Just having his lips so close to mine like that.... :drool1: I mean really...How did Katie control herself? :unsure:

I know this is cheesy but I would LOVE to see Gerry On DWTS! I think all TV sets would burn out! :cunning:

I can't get enough of this video!!! Just having his lips so close to mine like that.... :drool1: I mean really...How did Katie control herself? :unsure:

I know this is cheesy but I would LOVE to see Gerry On DWTS! I think all TV sets would burn out! :cunning:

I so agree, Frannie! Can you see Gerry on DWTS dancing with his little friend, Cheryl? Although she might be a bit too short for him and they'd probably pair him with one of the taller dancers. Which ever one it would be would be the... luckiest... woman... in... the... world!

I so agree, Frannie! Can you see Gerry on DWTS dancing with his little friend, Cheryl? Although she might be a bit too short for him and they'd probably pair him with one of the taller dancers. Which ever one it would be would be the... luckiest... woman... in... the... world!

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that. I can't say too much on why without breaking board rules, so just understand that I think Gerry is above reality TV (and I thought Evander Holyfield was as well).

However, if he wants to share a bit of the ol' salsa with me, I'm all for it! :D

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that. I can't say too much on why without breaking board rules, so just understand that I think Gerry is above reality TV (and I thought Evander Holyfield was as well).

However, if he wants to share a bit of the ol' salsa with me, I'm all for it! :D

DWTS is reality TV? I thought it was more of just a competition among celebrities?

I guess in my eyes it is since it's not a scripted show. I've never watched it to be honest. I thought it was a step up from I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out or whatever that show is called.

Perhaps I'm being too judgmental? Either way, it's not something I would want to see Gerry do.

Edited by phoenixgirl

Well I don't think we have much to worry about anyway. Gerry's way too busy for the likes of something like that. I'd like to see him make guest appearances on shows like Greys and hopefully he'll be doing another hosting on SNL!

But I have just got to say, when he dances, he's poetry in motion and oh so HOT!

Edited by GBPhanatic

That's no surprise to me Lisa! :lalala::p We all have our own ideas Sweetie. You got yours and I got mine... Besides notice I did say it was a cheesy idea and just a statement. Gerry in my opinion would have a blast but of course he's out of reality TV realm right now! What I meant was if he was to ever do TV......Oh wait a minute...he DID do TV didn't he? :unsure: Anyway, it was more of an IF statement!

:p Frannie

Don't get me wrong ... when Gerry dances my world comes to a screeching halt. :lol: I do hope he does SNL again. That was a blast.

That video - great job - OMG - plain and simple - GAL DOWN!!!

Barbara

Well......this was a very sexy salsa & it's still very sexy as a rumba.

I've always like the song as well, although I've never heard this slower version of it.

WOW!! I could watch that video over and over again and still want to see it more!!!!!! AWESOME and SEXY as all get out!!!! Great job, Tish!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Thanks!

My favorite scene in TUT is the dance and sllooooowed way down it is super sexy.

:goodjob: Mamatish as always.

Diane

Edited by Shamrocked