Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
phoenixgirl

Which characters would you combine?

Thanks to Delene for her typo, and Leslie for the idea.

If you could combine two of Gerry's characters into one perfect man, who would you combine and why? What kind of man would that make?

Example: Delene accidentally wrote Terry Kennedy - combining Terry Sheridan and Gerry Kennedy, combining the danger of Terry with the compassion of Gerry.

Any ideas? I didn't make a traditional poll because there are too many possibilities. I figured we could just use our own imaginations.

I'm going to have to think on this one! There are just too many great possibilities!

Lisa, I'm so glad I served as your "muse". Good theme for discussion, girl!

Delene

i would have gerry kennedy for his sense of humour and kindness and

king leonidas for his passion ..

omg it would be the perfect man!!!!!

natalie

xx

As in, Geronidas? Although it kinda sounds like something you might have to take an aspirin for.

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

My favorite combo might be Germerik. There's three of them in there.

Delene

Delene

And why? :D

Because I want, sensitive and uber attentive Gerry K, fatefully romantic Andre Marek and the mysterious but sensual man virgin Erik. Let's see, we need some bad boy thrown in there too, as if the Phantom's occasional killing sprees weren't enough, to spice things up. How about Terry Sheridan, for dangerous narcisist, One Two for bumbling thug, or Mike Chadway manwhoring, misunderstood, misogynist? Put them all together and you've pretty much got Germerik Sheroneway. I left Dracula out. I don't want to come home one day and find all the blood drained out of my cats. :funnyup:

Delene

Delene

And why? :D

Because I want, sensitive and uber attentive Gerry K, fatefully romantic Andre Marek and the mysterious but sensual man virgin Erik. Let's see, we need some bad boy thrown in there too, as if the Phantom's occasional killing sprees weren't enough, to spice things up. How about Terry Sheridan, for dangerous narcisist, One Two for bumbling thug, or Mike Chadway manwhoring, misunderstood, misogynist? Put them all together and you've pretty much got Germerik Sheroneway. I left Dracula out. I don't want to come home one day and find all the blood drained out of my cats. :funnyup:

Delene

:lmao:

Dee.....you are killing me! :D Combining all them will be quite a task but if I know you before this is over you will have it done!

I'll take Gerterstrangerikhunny...A little of gk's warm and fuzzy with a splash of TS's bad self and add some big strong silent mysterious but sensitive with a side of some serious psychotic need for the touch of another (Me Me) and topped off with a Barbarian ready to ravish me to the ends of time!! :drool1: *Phew*...I made myself sweat with that one! Dayum...I am a greedy woman after all!

:p Frannie

I would combine the compassion and attentiveness of Gerry Kennedy and the bad boy ruggedness of One Two.

That's a delicious man right there ...

:whoa: Well I would combine the Stranger and One Two because the Stranger was so full of compassion and sexiness and intensity...and I would go fot One Two because he like to dance and he has a nice hustle game...and he will fight if need be.

:whoa: Well I would combine the Stranger and One Two because the Stranger was so full of compassion and sexiness and intensity...and I would go fot One Two because he like to dance and he has a nice hustle game...and he will fight if need be.

And besides...... One Two has a nice bum. hee hee

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Since I am a glutton for punishment I can't help but want a combo of One Two, Mike Chadway and Terry Sheridan.

I know, it was the first thing that popped into my head, I can't help it! Thinking of it now I may need to add some Gerry Kennedy into the mix for some redeemable qualities as well as some humanity.

:confused: I love a bad-arse with a good heart, what can I say?

Bex

Heeeheee I didn't want to go there but(butt) what can I say? Not to mention the two of them had nice clothes,I just love a man that looks good in his clothes...I want that leather from Dear Frankie

Well, so did Clyde, but living under the same roof with that psycho would just be a little much! Remember, if Clyde wants you dead, you're dead. I'd be afraid if I burned the toast!

But he did have a way hot bod!

Delene

Since I am a glutton for punishment I can't help but want a combo of One Two, Mike Chadway and Terry Sheridan.

I know, it was the first thing that popped into my head, I can't help it! Thinking of it now I may need to add some Gerry Kennedy into the mix for some redeemable qualities as well as some humanity.

:confused: I love a bad-arse with a good heart, what can I say?

Bex

I could stand the three of em....I watched TR2 and was transfixed as usual.I'm a glutton too!

Well, so did Clyde, but living under the same roof with that psycho would just be a little much! Remember, if Clyde wants you dead, you're dead. I'd be afraid if I burned the toast!

But he did have a way hot bod!

Delene

I thought Clyde was nice until the unthinkable happened,we'd just be 2 psychos under the same roof(Hey you get off my &%^* lawn!)

I want to take the sensitivity and vulnerability of Johnny Donne and the heroism and chivlary of Andre Marek. I don't know how you'd combine the names though... Johnarek? Marohnny? Nothing good can come of those... :)

Steph

I want to take the sensitivity and vulnerability of Johnny Donne and the heroism and chivlary of Andre Marek. I don't know how you'd combine the names though... Johnarek? Marohnny? Nothing good can come of those... :)

Steph

Jandre' Donrek

I think it's a beautiful combination as well. Two of my favorite characters. Which century would he live in?