Gerard Butler GALS
scotsmanstuart

View all LSIGM here !

Ahhhhhh Stuart ~ love love love this series! You're everyone's hero big guy!

xox DebbyD

I just finished watching all 9 episodes and am ready for more! Thank you soooooo much, Stuart, for all your hard work!

Thanx for posting the 1st Season of "LSIGM." I've looked all over the internet & through the library where I work! Not available in the U.S. So thanx again!! Have enjoyed it today.

OMG!!! Wait for me I'm just now having time to get started!! Tonight in fact. Hope the first parts don't disappear yet I'm just getting to them now!! :whiteflag::thud::nervous: I know I'm slow!!

Morning all. Thanks for all the lovely comments :kisswink: . Its been my pleasure to do this for you. Holly (heISmyGspot) told me this would get the biggest reaction if i showed it online. The clips should stay up for a long time as far as I know !!! I will start to make clips of new episodes starting this Tuesday.

As a thank you I would love you all to sign up for my regular movie chats and get an id here -

http://www.justin.tv/user/signup

That is also FREE to do then just watch out for my other topics in this area.

cheers. Stuart

Still up & running Stu? I may have to curl up in bed after work & watch. I'm getting sick *sad face*

So hoping I didn't miss it!

Sure is !! the whole season 1 and Season 2 coming this week,getting loads and loads of hits on these clips.cheers everyone !

Still up & running Stu? I may have to curl up in bed after work & watch. I'm getting sick *sad face*

So hoping I didn't miss it!

STU! You totally ROCK! Thanks so much .....

:kiss:Frannie

Beginning episodes still around? Today is cleaning & grocery shopping so hopefully tonight I can grab the laptop & crawl in bed & enjoy. I need major down time so I can enjoy LSIGM! :D

Yeah they sure are :) 12 episodes out of 16 on site linked from post 1. I will upload more episodes later today or Sunday.

Stuart

Beginning episodes still around? Today is cleaning & grocery shopping so hopefully tonight I can grab the laptop & crawl in bed & enjoy. I need major down time so I can enjoy LSIGM! :D

Awesome! Now to tackle cleaning & my to do list so I can climb in bed (need to rest anyways with a sore throat) & enjoy! Thanks Stuart!

Stuart! Thanks so much! I'm plodding along slowly but surely & kinda annoyed the GG awards are about to start soon. :lol:

I wish I knew where I could find me a copy along with a region free DVD player!! I'm so loving it! THANKS A BUNCH!

I also wish I could find The Young Person's Guide To Becoming a Rock Star. I remember watching it on your channel, but things like these are nice to own so you can watch any time you want. I wonder if even Jewel of the Sahara made it to DVD, LOL!

This is awesome! Ya Gus is a prick to Lucy but I'm toally loving this! I think I'm on episode 5 now.

Cheers!

:)