Gerard Butler GALS
scotsmanstuart

View all LSIGM here !

Thanks Stuart!

I've thoroughly enjoyed them all! Now for me to have my own copy along with a region free DVD player!

:wave:

All caught up on all the episodes and absolutely LOVING them! Thanks so much again Stuart! :kiss:

DebbyD

Just wanted to thank you once more Stu!! I finally got to see the end! You totally are my hero! :kiss:

:wave:Frannie

So I have 14, 15 & 16 to get caught up on...here's hoping I don't forget! Thanks Stuart!

hope I'm doing this right...this is my first attempt at posting...but I just wanted to thank Stewart for the Lucy Sullivan show...I'd seen almost all of Gerry's movies except the Lucy Sullivan is getting married and that Sahara Desert one...and now I just have that one left to see and I'll have seen them all. Do you happen to have the Sahara one? Anyway, thanks for sharing all of these films with us. It's just so nice of you.

Laurel

oops!!! spelled your name wrong... Thanks Stuart...

Laurel

hope I'm doing this right...this is my first attempt at posting...but I just wanted to thank Stewart for the Lucy Sullivan show...I'd seen almost all of Gerry's movies except the Lucy Sullivan is getting married and that Sahara Desert one...and now I just have that one left to see and I'll have seen them all. Do you happen to have the Sahara one? Anyway, thanks for sharing all of these films with us. It's just so nice of you.

Laurel

Dear Laurel~

You can find "Jewel of the Sahara" on AOL Television. Just use search engine once you get into web page.

Have fun!

Lise

Thanks Lise...but it didn't work...I went to aol television and typed out jewel of the sahara in the search engine and all it did was take me to sites for jewelry and stuff with the name sahara in it. I tried putting in Gerard Butler movies....Gerard Butler/Jewel of the Sahara...Gerard Butler films and all I got were places with other gossip about him...this is awful frustrating for a film that is only 17 minutes long...I heard it is really funny...but I guess I'm not meant to see it...but thanks anyway. Any other suggestions?

Laurel

Thanks Lise...but it didn't work...I went to aol television and typed out jewel of the sahara in the search engine and all it did was take me to sites for jewelry and stuff with the name sahara in it. I tried putting in Gerard Butler movies....Gerard Butler/Jewel of the Sahara...Gerard Butler films and all I got were places with other gossip about him...this is awful frustrating for a film that is only 17 minutes long...I heard it is really funny...but I guess I'm not meant to see it...but thanks anyway. Any other suggestions?

Laurel

Yes! Laurel~

Go to~ www.funnyordie.com

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/6df246fa5...l-of-the-sahara

Try this... Good Luck!

Great Seduction Scene!

my best in love and war,

Lise

That's me watched both all of the videos Stuart. Thank you. I loved it!

Pity they never made more. It was dead funny I thought xx

Laurel

Yes! Laurel~

Go to~ www.funnyordie.com

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/6df246fa5...l-of-the-sahara

Try this... Good Luck!

Great Seduction Scene!

my best in love and war,

Lise

sorry Lise...I didn't mean to repeat an old post...I tried to reply a thank you and to tell you the second suggestion you gave me worked and I got to see " JEWEL OF THE SAHARA" ...but when I hit reply...it just repeated my old reply...

this is my first time at getting involved as a fan of ANYONE...and I just haven't a clue as to what anything is or how to have anykind of conversation or what on here...or anywhere else.. I don't even know where my last one went to...I wanted to write to stuart again and ask if he knows where I can watch "How to be a Rockstar" ...if I can see that I will have completed my goal of seeing all of Gerry's films.

I'm a fairly new fan of Gerard Butlers and have never met him...and sadly don't think I ever will.I think I will have to be a closet fan...heheheh. I have breathing problems and can't fly (so no airplanes)...I live on a monthly disability check...so it won't be possible for me to go to any of the conventions to meet any of the other GALS. But I'm content (for now) to just being a fan and just seeing him on tv interviews or watching his movies...I first saw him in 'p.s. I love you' and I think I seen that one 50 times or more. Oh, I'm babbling, so I'll go now..just wanted to give you a BIG THANKS for you help with seeing the movie...means alot to me..

Laurel