Gerard Butler GALS
scotsmanstuart

View all LSIGM here !

Thank you so much, Stuart, for LSIGM! And thank you for giving the thread a bump today for otherwise I may never have found out about it! I've already seen the first 6 episodes but taken a break until tomorrow cause it's getting late here. I didn't even want to post here before I could finish watching because I was afraid I might jinx it and something might go wrong and it might stop working for me - as it sometimes happens when you want something desperately. But then I thought I needed to thank you for this opportunity, so thank you, thank you, thank you! (Hope it still works tomorrow!)

You are a great pal!

Chris

Hi Chris,

Im glad you found this thread and have already started watching some of the episodes. Well im pretty sure all the links should be good but if not just give me a shout and i will correct them for you. Enjoy !!

Stuart

Thank you so much, Stuart, for LSIGM! And thank you for giving the thread a bump today for otherwise I may never have found out about it! I've already seen the first 6 episodes but taken a break until tomorrow cause it's getting late here. I didn't even want to post here before I could finish watching because I was afraid I might jinx it and something might go wrong and it might stop working for me - as it sometimes happens when you want something desperately. But then I thought I needed to thank you for this opportunity, so thank you, thank you, thank you! (Hope it still works tomorrow!)

You are a great pal!

Chris

Thank you, Stuart! I've just finished watching and absolutely loved it! Gus is unbelievable in so many ways (unbelievably hot, to start with)! Being among Gerry's early parts, I didn't know what to expect, I was already prepared to find all sorts of excuses for the -how should I call it?- not-so-good acting, but he worked his magic on it and made that pathetic excuse for a human being seem lovable. I loved him! And I loved him popping in and out of the story without as much as a word, leaving everyone wondering about his next appearance, that was brilliant!

Thanks again! You're great!

Chris

Thanks Stuart!! I know what I'll be looking at while I'm working out! :-D

Stu, it there a 2nd series? I have disc with 16 episodes....Is there more, or am I confused?

Well I've not cleaned the house because i'm watching all these episodes. I'm upto episode 9......... Hard to drag myself away! :tantrum:

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

I started watching it one night and stayed up the whole night to finish watching. It is so good.

I started watching it one night and stayed up the whole night to finish watching. It is so good.

I agree, shame I missed out clearing out the house yesterday to watch it all so I have to do it all today instead! haha

Gus is a really bad guy, but you still couldn't say no could you! :D

xxStephaniexx

:kiss: