Gerard Butler GALS

1/8 - Cosmo Gerry

I too haven't bought a copy of Cosmo since I was in my 20's I think, but I'll at least take a gander at this one and see if it's worth the while. Nice to see Stephen Moyer's name right next to Gerry's (Vampire Bill from True Blood) but where the heck is his counterpart, Alexander Skarsgaard? The Team Eric folks are gonna be peeved.

I just got it! :) A whole page and a BEAUTIFUL picture and he's the first one!! It's one of the Hagopian pics in the blue polo shirt. :drool1: Some recycled info. They ask him about dating, filming BH, and what was the most fearless thing he's done. All great answers.

It's nice to see him being thrown in the mix with other actors. They seem to really like him.

It's this pic: Posted Image

Edited by phoenixgirl

I'll make sure to pick one up next time I'm out. I don't read Cosmo often because lets face it,most of their relationship advice is useless.But I do like the fashion stuff.

Sweet!!! Gerry is also on Page 91 on their Stud Meter as #1. Stud Meter is watching which guys are getting hotter by the minute. :rotflmao: This is what they say about our man:

Gerard Butler: One of our fave Fun Fearless Males (page 117) is trading up from rom-coms and action flicks to do Shakespeare. We doth approve!

Pretty cool. :)

From: http://www.kget.com/entertainment/entertai...mtWhFNFiIA.cspx

Gerard Butler is one of Cosmopolitan Magazine's Fun Fearless Males on newsstands

January 12.

Thanks to AimeeMarie for the heads-up!

I picked up that copy of Cosmopolitan tonight at Albertsons. I live in CA. Has a nice full page picture of GB and 5 short paragraphs in response to questions. Had a nice introduction re: acting etc.

Please don't make me go get this tonight. It's 27 degrees & I only have a short leather jacket. :(

It'll still be there tomorrow, Ren. :)

Yeah.....

Hmmm..........you know me right..........

Me & my Mom on Christmas Eve......"Okay what's the eaaaarliest I can wake you up in the morning?" You can bet I woke her up at that time, because I was watching the clock! I couldn't sleep.

In some things, I can be very patient. This isn't one of them. That being said, I think I can hold out 'til tomorrow, especially since I just saw the low tonight is 11 degrees. If that happens, it will be a record.

Edited by Rendita

Please don't make me go get this tonight. It's 27 degrees

In some things, I can be very patient. This isn't one of them. That being said, I think I can hold out 'til tomorrow, especially since I just saw the low tonight is 11 degrees. If that happens, it will be a record.

I was thinking the same thing Ren,I did not and will not go out in the cold to get the magazine.sorry.It was 3 today with the windchill. I have stayed huddled in the house wearing flannel pj pants sitting next to a heater for most of the day.What I will do,is bribe someone who IS leaving the house to bring it back for me ;)

I have never bought a Cosmo magazine but a guy once told me, and I quote, "you're the kind of chick who reads Cosmo". So out of curiosity, I picked one up and paged through it in the check out and I felt insulted! :funnyup:

I will try to purchase this copy, however. The things I do for this man!!!!!

Delene

I got my copy. I was wondering. If I can download an old picture of Gerry and just do a mock up Q and A of all the stuff I already know about him, do you think I could get a writing job at say......Cosmo? :funnyup:

Delene

I got my copy. I was wondering. If I can download an old picture of Gerry and just do a mock up Q and A of all the stuff I already know about him, do you think I could get a writing job at say......Cosmo? :funnyup:

Delene

Probably. Make sure you make two versions, one for the above the beltline section and one for the over-18 section. :-)

Theresa

Delene

Probably. Make sure you make two versions, one for the above the beltline section and one for the over-18 section. :-)

Theresa

I don't think the chick mags allow anything "below" the belt line anyway. It seems to be more commonly acceptable for the guys publications. Ain't that a double standard or something? :unsure:

Delene

I don't think the chick mags allow anything "below" the belt line anyway. It seems to be more commonly acceptable for the guys publications. Ain't that a double standard or something? :unsure:

Delene

Delene, it HAS been a while since you read Cosmo. :lol: Did you read the 99 Sex Tips in this issue? :heat:

Delene

Delene, it HAS been a while since you read Cosmo. :lol: Did you read the 99 Sex Tips in this issue? :heat:

I never said I ever read it. What I meant was the use of raunchy language in interviews and articles, etc. Not that it's appealing to me, just guess it's not considered "lady like".

Hey, isn't this the publication that George Costanza got "caught" with by his mother and she was so upset she threw her back out? "Oh my God, George!" In that regard, I think this might just be a more "useful" publication for guys then women anyway. :funnyup:

Delene

I must run out and get this one. My 2 favorite men are in there. Gerard and Stephen Moyer. Great Britian sure is putting out some hunks. All you British people, across the pond, just keep on giving birth to all those beautiful British men.