Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
SouthernGirl28

Countdown to Gamer release

Is that for the release of the DVD? Because I missed the actual movie ; don't remember what happened to make that slip by...

Is that for the release of the DVD? Because I missed the actual movie ; don't remember what happened to make that slip by...

That is the DVD release date. The movie was in theaters in September.

I've been waiting all these months for a screen cap and I know exactly which one I want.

If you've seen the movie, you might know what it is, I just have to say I literally gasped out loud when I saw it. I don't think I've ever done that before.

I've been waiting all these months for a screen cap and I know exactly which one I want.

If you've seen the movie, you might know what it is, I just have to say I literally gasped out loud when I saw it. I don't think I've ever done that before.

Without giving anything away...was it on the side of the building? :lalala:

Without giving anything away...was it on the side of the building? :lalala:

No, but that's a great shot, too.

Okay, I'll just say it's in the locker room and it's a long full body shot from behind. I don't think that says anything about the story.

OMG......it's beautiful.

That shot made me gasp as well! I'd seen the trailer and such, but I was in no way prepared for how muscular his back and neck would be! Amazing!

I can't wait 'til this DVD! I loved this movie!!!

Steph

:wuv:Thanks Ren; I must own this DVD because it has my two favorite actors in it! Gerry IS #1 but I also love Michael C. Hall (Dexter). Now I know a little bit more about it,.... :drool1: I've GOT to have it!

:wuv:Thanks Ren; I must own this DVD because it has my two favorite actors in it! Gerry IS #1 but I also love Michael C. Hall (Dexter). Now I know a little bit more about it,.... :drool1: I've GOT to have it!

Michael C. Hall grew up in my hometown! He went to high school just down the road. :)

Steph

Michael C. Hall grew up in my hometown! He went to high school just down the road. :)

Steph

:wuv: You lucky Gal you! I watch Dexter every Friday and when I heard that he and Gerry were in an action movie together; I almost fell over with excitement...I have got to own that movie! I have almost every one that Gerry has made to date; my collection is growing in leaps and bounds...

3 1/2 more days.

Do you not love this picture? I think it's soooo good.

http://twitpic.com/ya542

Thanks Rendita....and YES who wouldn't LOVE this picture?

Actually I wasn't going to buy this dvd, only saw it once in the theater. I have all his others.... but this wasn't one of my favorites. It's sort of down there with "Shooters"..(except for the infamous yellow towel scene from the same). I'm now going to reconsider my decision...your photo has jogged my memory......it seems there was a shower scene in "Gamer"????? Ahhh..yes ...and some astonishing close-ups of his fabulous face along with a great performance (given the material)......

3 1/2 more days.

Do you not love this picture? I think it's soooo good.

http://twitpic.com/ya542

Thanks Rendita....and YES who wouldn't LOVE this picture?

Actually I wasn't going to buy this dvd, only saw it once in the theater. I have all his others.... but this wasn't one of my favorites. It's sort of down there with "Shooters"..(except for the infamous yellow towel scene from the same). I'm now going to reconsider my decision...your photo has jogged my memory......it seems there was a shower scene in "Gamer"????? Ahhh..yes ...and some astonishing close-ups of his fabulous face along with a great performance (given the material)......

I promise you this is a movie that is better the 2nd & 3rd times you see it. There's so much going on that it's easy to lose focus the 1st time.

I promise you this is a movie that is better the 2nd & 3rd times you see it. There's so much going on that it's easy to lose focus the 1st time.

I was hoping that were true. It was a bit of a sensory overload the first time, and I watched a crappy really dark copy on the Internet. Now that I'll know what's going on, maybe I can spend more time watching Gerry.

I am too poor to pay attention! DAMMIT!!!! I want me some Kable.

:kable:

I'll get it someday.

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

Guest sugarbee

Ok, I watched this for the first time last night. I liked it. I prefer his other movies, but I liked this one. From the reviews I read, I was hesitant but glad they were wrong. I was a little dizzy in the beginning though with all the running around. Having watched the behind the scenes footage with the guys on roller skates when shooting those scenes, that all made sense. Anyway, just wanted to put my two cents in. I didn't think there was too much focus on the sexual aspect of it and didn't think it was too graphic either. Next is LAC....