Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Eosa

08/01 In West Hollywood

HOLEY MOLEY! Looks pretty Damn GOOD to me! :cunning:

Thanks for the link!

:wave: Frannie

Looking good as usual. Just curious though as these pics look older because his hair doesn't match recent ones unless he's gotten a hair cut very recently and he looks thinner. The date says 8/01 rather than 1/08 so I'm assuming these are from back in August??

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

European dating is day/month/year. The written date beneath the photo is January 8, 2010.

jane

...he looks thinner.

Delene

And this is why women "hate" men, because they can shed pounds in a matter of hours if they want! :-)

Theresa

P.S. Among other things, lol! :-)

Edited by terezoulini

...he looks thinner.

Delene

And this is why women "hate" men, because they can shed pounds in a matter of hours if they want! :-)

Theresa

Amazing, itsn't it? He looks so different from just the day before to me. He was wearing those shoes in Aspen. I like 'em!

Delene

...he looks thinner.

Delene

Theresa

Yes it is. And it is sickening.:lol: Someone I knew(a guy) needed to loose 20 lbs in 6 wks for the military and he did it.It was so annoying LOL And us girls can diet or whatever for weeks and maybe loose 10 lbs. I guess some of us,our lot in life is to be "comfortable". As in, "why are you laying on me?"..."You're comfortable" .

I think sometimes when I see Gerry out with his "man bag", he's got a script in there! Could be for his next movie, Coriolanus or Slide or could be a new one he's considering.

I'd be more than happy to run some lines with him over lunch or even, better yet, at his place! We'd be too distracted by "people watching" to concentrate on the task at hand! So, to get us in the "mood" we could first engage in a bit of exercise, nothing too strenuous.....like take Lol for a walk. Then, I could whip us up some grilled tuna, tomato and cheese sandwiches and then of course we'd have to allow our lunch to "settle" a bit before we got down to the serious work. :cunning: How that man does set my fantasies on fire, even in the middle of the morning!

Delene

According to Zimbio and JustJared - these pics were taken yesterday, January 8, 2010. He looks grand!

BlueJean

I think sometimes when I see Gerry out with his "man bag", he's got a script in there! Could be for his next movie, Coriolanus or Slide or could be a new one he's considering.

I'd be more than happy to run some lines with him over lunch or even, better yet, at his place! We'd be too distracted by "people watching" to concentrate on the task at hand! So, to get us in the "mood" we could first engage in a bit of exercise, nothing too strenuous.....like take Lol for a walk. Then, I could whip us up some grilled tuna, tomato and cheese sandwiches and then of course we'd have to allow our lunch to "settle" a bit before we got down to the serious work. :cunning: How that man does set my fantasies on fire, even in the middle of the morning!

Delene

I love it Delene! It just pops in your head and you run with it. :) And then you're gracious enough to post it, so we can all share in the fantasy with you. :kisswink:

Steph

He looks fabulous and sexy. More importantly, he looks happy. I love when he smiles. :wuv:

I hope those f*ckers who gave him crap are eating crow now. The man is beautiful - ALWAYS.

Lisa

ETA: I do believe he's wearing the same shirt as the one in my siggie! :D

Edited by phoenixgirl

...he looks thinner.

Delene

Theresa

Yes it is. And it is sickening.:lol: Someone I knew(a guy) needed to loose 20 lbs in 6 wks for the military and he did it.It was so annoying LOL And us girls can diet or whatever for weeks and maybe loose 10 lbs. I guess some of us,our lot in life is to be "comfortable". As in, "why are you laying on me?"..."You're comfortable" .

"Comfortable" eh? Lol, I like that, heh, heh! :-) One more advantage of Gerry. He comes in all versions, from comfortable to Clyde sexy fit to 300 painfully ribbed. And he can do it in a matter of days! I've said it before, deep down I would like to be a man, but not just any man, Gerry. :-) In the meantime, I will live my life vicariously through him.

Theresa

Due to my feeble efforts, pics are now in the gallery.

Sorry for making the board wonky earlier! :wuv:

Due to my feeble efforts, pics are now in the gallery.

Thankyou! Not so feeble,it's done isn't it. :) ((hugs))

According to Zimbio and JustJared - these pics were taken yesterday, January 8, 2010. He looks grand!

BlueJean

Well then in that case, "Thank you Mr. Butler, for making yourself so "available" so that we may feast our hungry eyes on you practically on a daily basis! You truly spoil us!"

Who needs twitter updates when you got lovely pics, right?!

I love it Delene! It just pops in your head and you run with it. :) And then you're gracious enough to post it, so we can all share in the fantasy with you. :kisswink:

Steph

Oh, this is only a small smidge of what pops in to my head when I look at that man! But I'm most happy to share the PG-13 version with you.

Delene

:funnyup: Yeah Dee and I'll keep my own R rated thoughts to me... Actually triple XXX.. :cunning:

He looks good and he knows it! :p

:wave: Frannie

I wanted to add that I actually like these shoes. The blue is gorgeous, and these are really nice, manly looking shoes. They're not fugly. :lol:

Just thought I'd throw that out there ... God Gerry is beautiful ....

I wanted to add that I actually like these shoes. The blue is gorgeous, and these are really nice, manly looking shoes. They're not fugly. :lol:

The shoes are nice... they look comfy! Seems like they have good heel and arch support. :)

Steph

The shoes are nice... they look comfy! Seems like they have good heel and arch support. :)

Steph

OMG Leave it to you to find the practical side of Gerry.

:lmao:

Steph

OMG Leave it to you to find the practical side of Gerry.

:lmao:

Hahaha, you know me! And I'm sure he has a practical side... in there somewhere! :kisswink:

Steph