Gerard Butler: Meet me on the bridge.

BaileyS

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/01/13/ge...-butler-dating/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gerard Butler looks like his jolly self as he grabs a cup of coffee in Los Angeles on Wednesday (January 13).

The 40-year-old Scottish actor recently talked to Cosmo on what kinds of dates he likes best: “Sometimes I will tell a girl to meet me on a bridge so we can just walk. I think you learn more about a person when you’re not just sitting at dinner repeating information about yourself.â€

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/01/13/ge.../#ixzz0cY5T7LjB

Would you look at that outfit and those jeans :)

HE IS GORGEOUS.

Love the new pics and the nice smile. I'm wondering if he's doing the ol' "there's a razzi, I'll pretend I'm talking on the cell so I won't have to answer any stupid questions", routine. Anyway, he looks lovely.

Yes, I'm waiting on that instruction as to which bridge and where. I just need a time and some basic coordinates and I'll be there with my walkin' shoes on! :)

Thank you Bailey.

Delene

He looks absolutely gorgeous as usual..... I love the jeans, the t shirt, the casual look. He looks so relaxed. Certainly loves his coffee!

I would meet Gerry on any bridge and walk along side of him but I would be tipping over my feet all the time as I would be too busy listening to him and staring at him instead of looking where I should going!

Thankyou for you posting the photos.

Sally :wuv:

Sorry, Gerry, I HATE bridges! All those years living in California and thoughts of bridges falling into the bay in a shaker can mess with you! If, however, you would like to meet elsewhere, I'm there! BTW: May I borrow that gorgeous jacket?

Love,

Suzie

Yes, I'm waiting on that instruction as to which bridge and where. I just need a time and some basic coordinates and I'll be there with my walkin' shoes on! :)

Delene

Heck yeah!I'm scared of heights but bridges don't bother me as long as I stay away from the edge :)

Thanks for the link! :wave:

He is absolutely incredibly handsome!!! Looking so relaxed and cool and smiling....ooohhh that smile makes my day :wuv: I would meet him at any bridge in Europe , even though I am afraid of heights, but that would give me a pretty good reason to hold on to HIM :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

Elena

While I think he has gotten more sexier by the day have the papz unbeknown to Gerry implanted a GPS device so they can make sure they are where he is each day :rotflmao: - we are being too spoilt with all these daily pics :pant::drool1: .

Moira