Gerard Butler GALS

1/18 - Golden Globe Awards

zanyzombie

January 17, 2010 - 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards

http://awards.omg.yahoo.com/photos/108-gol...-report-card/61

Gerard Butler, who got a bit flirty with his "The Bounty Hunter" co-star Jennifer Aniston while presenting, cleaned up rather nicely and looked surprisingly suave in a classic tux and bow tie.

gerry looked absolutely gorgeous and so dapper. i was hoping he wasnt going to shave unlike last year as he looks much better with a bit of scruff. i loved him on the red carpet talking about jennifer and saying he let her touch him all over. i was very jealous and i wouldnt have been able to keep my hands off him even. well i have had a couple of hugs from him and a kiss on the cheek and i have kissed him on the cheek as well at a couple of premieres. he was so funny joking around with the interviewer about keeping him waiting until after the break in all that rain. i thought he looked really great also presenting with jennifer. it reminded me back in 05 when he presented with emmy rossum on the golden globes as well.

He looked great and I like when he lets the grey in his beard and hair lone it seems to bring the wonderful blue in his eyes out--I like the little scruffy look also--and I think Jen and him make a really good looking couple--whether they really are or not--her dress was very sexy.

:worthless:

:beard::behave::hubba::penguin:

:butterfly::hugs:

:drool: :drool: :drool: Can´t believe my eyes!!! Sooo HOT HOT HOT!!! He didn´t shave, YEP!

There's nothing surprising about him looking suave, our man can wear anything and still looking absolutely stunning. But I hope he is NOT with Jen, cause he can do so much better than that. BTW, I hated the way Ricky G. introduced him and Jen. He was an a$$hole!

Elena

A BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB?????????????????????????????? What are they crazy?? The man was Best looking and most dapper looking one there! IDIOTS!

:tantrum: Frannie

And what does surprisingly mean anyway??

I agree with you Frannie - surprisingly - what's with that! Best tux, best eyes, best scruff, best looking, dapper as can be, and held a umbrella with class. He would look good in a brown paper bag.

Barbara :wave:

You're right, ladies. I, too, thought Gerry looked particularly scrumptious with his soft and fuzzy face. :ohbaby:

From where I stood, it seemed as thought Jennifer was all over Gerry, not vice versa. :jackie:

I, too, know he can do much better and she's out there. She's with all the wrong men or we ( :love:) haven't met yet. :kiss2:

:2cents:

Just viewed the TV Guide Fashion Wrap-up and Gerry got two out of the three votes for the best dressed male at the GG. Now those people know what they are talking about. Go Gerry Go!!!

Barbara

Just viewed the TV Guide Fashion Wrap-up and Gerry got two out of the three votes for the best dressed male at the GG. Now those people know what they are talking about. Go Gerry Go!!!

I couldn't agree with you more!!! GB rocks a tux and scruf! :kiss:

Two out of three, eh? What was the problem that kept him from getting a three? He looked exquisite to me! I suppose it's the lack of being clean shaven. Speaking of clean shaven, did anyone check out Mo'nique's legs?

Delene

Two out of three, eh? What was the problem that kept him from getting a three? He looked exquisite to me! I suppose it's the lack of being clean shaven. Speaking of clean shaven, did anyone check out Mo'nique's legs?

Delene

Scruff on Gerry is an absolute must--and I'm usually not a fan of beards. HOWEVER, I think his scruff fits his personality. It's not a dirty, just-woke-up-from-a-bender look. It makes him look warm and cuddly...VERY cuddly. :wuv:

Sorry. Slipped into a bit of a daydream there.

Sharon

Edited by beacon1

You're right, ladies. I, too, thought Gerry looked particularly scrumptious with his soft and fuzzy face. :ohbaby:

From where I stood, it seemed as thought Jennifer was all over Gerry, not vice versa. :jackie:

I, too, know he can do much better and she's out there. She's with all the wrong men or we ( :love: ) haven't met yet. :kiss2:

I thought it looked like she was all over him, too. And of course the rumors are fired up again. One show on E! said they were "caught" necking in the kitchen of the hotel. More fuel for the rumor mill. :lalala::lalala: And I think regardless of what Ricky Gervais's style is, "that bloke from 300" is getting a little tired!!

Did you notice how much more relaxed he looked this year? Coming down the Red Carpet last year he looked kind of lost, and mumbled and rushed thru his presentation speech, but this year he was smiling and talking to people on the Carpet, and was much more himself on stage. Yes, we know he's a consumate flirt; we also know he's not serious.

God! I love that man!! :wuv:

I, too, know he can do much better and she's out there. She's with all the wrong men or we ( :love: ) haven't met yet. :kiss2:

I thought it looked like she was all over him, too. And of course the rumors are fired up again. One show on E! said they were "caught" necking in the kitchen of the hotel. More fuel for the rumor mill. :lalala::lalala: And I think regardless of what Ricky Gervais's style is, "that bloke from 300" is getting a little tired!!

Did you notice how much more relaxed he looked this year? Coming down the Red Carpet last year he looked kind of lost, and mumbled and rushed thru his presentation speech, but this year he was smiling and talking to people on the Carpet, and was much more himself on stage. Yes, we know he's a consumate flirt; we also know he's not serious.

God! I love that man!! :wuv:

I think they may be playing it up a bit to stir up media attention to promote the movie. My thing is this. If they were involved, why would they keep it a secret? Doesn't make any sense to me.

And I read the thing about the kissing in the kitchen and she left and Gerry continued to party on. Of course, if say I were his SO, just being hypothetical here, I'd give him a goodbye snog for now in the kitchen before going on off home. I'm not a big party girl either and I could see myself sneaking out a back way and giving him a "see you later at home, have a nice time dear but remember who loves ya baby" kiss. Yeah....I could see that. :funnyup:

Delene

I don't think that either one of them looked as if they were all over the other one. Does anyone remember when she was going with Vince Vaughn and it was a big secret? I remember how careful he was to avoid any mention for a long time. They finally did admit that they were a couple. I think that Gerry and she make a very handsome couple but I don't believe either one is interested in the other. Hope I'm wrong!

I don't think that either one of them looked as if they were all over the other one. Does anyone remember when she was going with Vince Vaughn and it was a big secret? I remember how careful he was to avoid any mention for a long time. They finally did admit that they were a couple. I think that Gerry and she make a very handsome couple but I don't believe either one is interested in the other. Hope I'm wrong!

This sounds like Jennifer's check list before any of her movies come out but hey if I did a movie with Gerard and he wanted to flirt, kiss and make out and I was single I would jump at the chance and come on it's Gerard for pete's sake. :pant: How come the pictures are so big when you click on some to see them I could count freckles and moles on Jennifer to bad Gerard didn't show more skin so we could count stuff on him. :wave: It's nice to see Gerard go with his natural hair color wise I personally love the salt and pepper look I just hope he keeps it that way come on Gerard embrace your age we all have too my big 40 is in 25 days not that I am counting I love celebrating birthdays just not the age anymore. :doh:

Hi Everyone,

January l9 was my hubby's birthday and we all went out to celebrate it....When we came back, I got upstairs a few minutes before Gerry Butler came out. He looked MARVELOUS and good enough to hug and squeeze. What a gorgeous man...I kind of like him clean shaven. This way you can see his dimples. He reminds me of my hubby when he was very young. My hubby still has his dimples too...

Luv and hugs, Donnajean31 :kiss: