Gerard Butler GALS

Access Hollywood at GG's

Swansong

http://www.accesshollywood.com/2010-golden...t_video_1194304

if that one doesn't work, try this one: http://www.accesshollywood.com/2010-golden...t_video_1194304

Among other guests, Gerard is interviewed and he addresses a question about his weight. Question: is that possible?

(btw, he also does a lot of kissing!)

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Got it that time! Don't knnow what happened the first time. Anyway, Gerry do love to kiss. I gotta tell ya though, that man was made for kissing and kissing a lot, among a few other things! :cunning:

Thanks for the link, Swannie.

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

Very cute - it's the MAIN video and he's the very last one ... took me forever to find it (you know I have no patience).

He loves to kiss ... he's European! :lol: And a good friend of Maria's. The other woman asked for seconds. :D And she got to rub those abs! Lucky beatch.

Edited by phoenixgirl

If the links don't work, go to the site and roll over VIDEOS in the menu and a dropdown will list vids now playing. The one Gerry is in is entitled: Stars Shine on a Rainy Red Carpet

He's on toward the end

Click and it should get you the correct vid.

I was kind of annoyed they brought up his beach photos and then made him unbutton his coat and show his waist. Not to mention it all seemed to be edited in such a way that we never saw his response to their questions.

I was kind of annoyed they brought up his beach photos and then made him unbutton his coat and show his waist. Not to mention it all seemed to be edited in such a way that we never saw his response to their questions.

He was pretty good natured there about it--and it might have helped that a beautiful woman was paying him compliments! :D

And, I loved his response to her comment about him melting in the rain because he is so sweet he looked amazing. He agreed with her. hahaha! His smile just lights up his face. I would love to see that in person one day. It would be great to make him laugh hard and smile. :)

I had recorded both ET and Access Hollywood last night. I LOVED the coverage of Gerry (they called it "The Battle Over Butler") by Access Hollywood. (As usual, ET was stingy) They really "get" him at NBC! I loved the way they kept going to Gerry in the audience during the last part of the GGs too - made me sit and watch the whole cotton-pickin thing!

Suzie

Yup! That's Gerry surrounded with beautiful women fighting over him. How does he stay that grounded Scotsman? How can that not go to his head? lol

I've been looking at so many GG stuff that I don't remember but one showed the beach shot and asked him about it and he replied something like, "yeah, my Mum even called me and asked me what was going on?" I have a hard time believing that's what she really said. Gerry's such a kidder.

But there are spas that can actually tone you in a few hours. We have one near here called, Bodies By Barclare. I'm not sure how they do it. Of course if you're too far out of shape it wouldn't work but if you just need that little tightening up, it works fine. Of course you know men. They can cut out a donut and do sit ups for a week and they're back in shape, the effers!

Delene