Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

1/22 - Gerard Butler - Operating phones for tonight's Hope for Haiti Now

I had to donate on-line. I have such a lump in my throat, I couldn't have spoken to anyone!

So glad Gerry took part. I'm always so proud of him!

Suzie

Same here. I spent so much time crying, I knew if I called in I wouldn't be able to get 2 words out without sobbing like a baby. Easier on the net. Edited by Jennifer10

Hi first post on this site :wave: I have two questions, 1) Becozy where can i find the video of your icon where gerry is singin in a microphone? 2) has anyone gotten through to Ger/ How was it? I hope to donates soon and may god be with all who are suffering in Haiti

I had already donated through the Red Cross, but I tried to get a line through for over an hour, trying at 3-5 minute intervals, and never could get a line in, so I gave up after about an hour and 15 minutes of trying. I know it was a successful telethon, and it was so well put together and executed. It didn't look like something that had only been organized for a couple of weeks, Clooney and the others who organized this event should be proud. Anderson Cooper did an excellent job from Haiti, and the entertainment could not have been better. I was also glad, and impressed with the way they had various celebrities spotlighted with their calls, that added a more intimate dimension to the evening. Will be glad to see how much the telethon raised.

Hi first post on this site :wave: I have two questions, 1) Becozy where can i find the video of your icon where gerry is singin in a microphone?i

It's from an Italian interview show, from when Gerry was in Ischia at the Film Festival

Posted Image File Name: Gerry-aoke in Italy

the Italian commentator talks right over Gerry's interview, so you can't hear him singing, unfortunately. But it's been determined that he was singing 'Light My Fire'

One of the gals made an avatar for me to use!

and don't forget to check the High Quality version in the Gallery ;)

Thank you Barb and Theresa!!!!!

He's just so ... :poof: Gorgeous, intelligent, talented and generous ... Damn. Lucky lucky LUCKY person on the other end of that receiver ... and hell ... lucky receiver!!! :cunning:

Edited by phoenixgirl

check the gallery ;) I added 6 more photos

OMG! Such great pics ... LOVE seeing him with Jimmy Jean-Louis! He just had to go talk to Jen ... let's just stoke that

fire a bit more, Ger. :lol:

But also seeing him with Spielberg is nice, too. One can hope ....

I love how we get all these great pics. Thank you so much, Barb! You and Gerry made me smile this morning.

Edited by phoenixgirl

check the gallery ;) I added 6 more photos

Thanks Barb, they're awesome, especially the ones with Spielberg, a fan can only dream about how great a future collaboration would be.

Theresa

In the one pic, Gerry's wearing his jacket and cap just like the one's he had on in LAX pic! LOL! He must have either just arrived or was leaving. I love how he looks like he just stepped down off an International Harvester! :funnyup:

Delene

In the one pic, Gerry's wearing his jacket and cap just like the one's he had on in LAX pic! LOL! He must have either just arrived or was leaving. I love how he looks like he just stepped down off an International Harvester! :funnyup:

Delene

I have a feeling he just got there. The man doesn't stop. Thank God First Class seats are like single beds. LOL

OOOOHHHH Hanging out with Sielberg... good move Ger! It's cool that he had his pics taken with two of his costars! Well three...I forgot Jen! ;) Great pics everyone...Thanks!

:wave: Frannie

Great to see Gerry take part in a good cause. If I had known he was manning the phones.....I would have given all my money! lol

Over here in Canada; I've donated so many times at so many places already. Tim Horton's; Walmart; Canada Tire and many other places are taking donations too.

Will this telethon be shown on television?

Over here in Canada; I've donated so many times at so many places already. Tim Horton's; Walmart; Canada Tire and many other places are taking donations too.

It was on last night, May. Sorry you missed it.

It's from an Italian interview show, from when Gerry was in Ischia at the Film Festival

the Italian commentator talks right over Gerry's interview, so you can't hear him singing, unfortunately. But it's been determined that he was singing 'Light My Fire'

One of the gals made an avatar for me to use!

thanks a ton : )

It was on last night, May. Sorry you missed it.

:tantrum:Thanks Phoenixgirl;yesterday night I went to bed early since spending the week with my sister staying in our father's apartment at the Manor the entire week; while he was being operated on for his Gall Bladder ; tired me out...a LOT lol!

Unfortunately, I missed the telethon - I did see Alicia Keyes singing for a few minutes though. I love her - she is wonderful. (At least I think it was Alicia Keyes - looked and sounded like her :lol: )

I think it was just wonderful for all the celebrities to participate. Shows that they are people too, and they have the capacity for love and giving just like the rest of us. My company is offering to double-match all donations by employees for Haiti relief - and so many other organizations are pitching in.

:wuv: :wuv: :wuv:

Delene

Sweetheart, if I saw him out in the field on an International Harvester....I'd never leave the farm!!!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Delene

Sweetheart, if I saw him out in the field on an International Harvester....I'd never leave the farm!!!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

:funnyup::funnyup::funnyup: I called and donated and all I got was someone named Lola. But, it is the donation that counts. Getting to talk to Gerry would have been icing on the cake.