Gerard Butler GALS
Lise

Haiti, For Gerry and the Gals

For the beauty, passion and commitment~

I begin with these thoughts that seem to resonate deeply within my soul, especially after listening to the "Hope for Haiti" album. As I am sure anyone who should read this will be in a place that gives them a moment to reflect on the beauty, this sacred yet unpredictable sphere we call Mortality. I wanted to convey my deep respect and within humility, a soul that we so greatly admire, and his contribution to such horrific tragedy and deep loss. The destruction of earth, homes, more importantly the fragile human lives that resided within the borders of a landscape torn country that of Haiti. Gerry, I am indeed falling each and everyday more and more in admiration of your heart and the incandescence that seamlessly flows from it. After reading about your support, those gifts, whatever those be, that you willingly and without reservation give of yourself... What a monumental difference that you truly make in this great and ever changing world. No wonder all the world is in awe and love with you, it's the sincerity of that Scottish soul of yours. Thank you for all that you are in words, deeds, talent and most of all in strength, action and your most embraceable laughter~ the most authentic form of energy and love..You once said~ " If I can make another laugh or smile then I have accomplished something truly wonderful and lasting, for laughter and compassion banishes all darkness, depression, to lift burden and hopelessness, everything just seems to melt away and all your left with is being in that moment." The people of Haiti could use some of those moments (the vehicle for light and miracles) right now to get them through the raw and very dark reality of Mother Nature! You are the verisimilitude of a Warrior Poet! How one's spirit can transcend from the life of one to the lives of the many. So, I dedicated this to "The Beauty of His Soul. For this is where my friend Gerry resides in the auricle of my being and the avenues of my creative mind, always and forever. May the most celestial form of our venery lift up Haiti, to guide, comfort and strengthen the lives of it's people.

Magniloquent admiration and respect in the very sure direction of Gerry and my deep and abiding thoughts and light for all those affected by this natural disaster,

my soul in love and war,

Lise

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT BURNS!

Edited by Lise

*guest* I am glad that you were moved by the sediment. Mr. Butler just exudes that embraceable incandescence where ever his journey takes and finds him. He definitely leaves an indelible mark on this great "Playground of Mortality". Hope all is well in your world.

Lise