Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry walking Lolita

terezoulini

Some very cute photos of Gerry and little darling Lolita have just been made available on the internet, I saw them on Just Jared. I am not posting the link because there is a reference to something not adhering to the guidelines. I'm sure the mods will upload them soon enough. Lolita seems like she's lost weight too, what, has he put her on a diet too? :-)

BTW, the weather in LA must be awesome.

Theresa

P.S. I just had to come back and give you a little taste. I know certain of you will appreciate the way he holds the phone, the fingers etc. I just love the one where Lolita is trailing right behind him. :-)

Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by becozy

I agree Delene. I think Gerry looks awesome, but i hate seeing him walking Lolita with no leash. Just too many unknown factors. Lolita is probably well trained but you cant say the same for all other animals, and people for that matter.

I love the one where she's right at his feet! She just looooooves her Daddy and wants to be close to him...AHEM.....me too! :wuv:

Great pictures, Thanks Hun.

Frannie

Awwwww my lordy, she is the cutest thing. :wuv:

I have a friend who raises pugs, and she says they are "people dogs" and very loving towards their owners. I believe it! I've seen hers and that is the biggest baby I've ever seen. :rotflmao:

Well, she's a cutie, isn't she? Daddy is looking very fit and I still love those shoes.

D, I was thinking the same things about the area these were taken in. I have noticed that some of the more recent pics have seemed a little more "stalkery" or invasive..........not really on the beaten path. That's a shame.

How can you wonder how they can find a public figure on a public street? If Gerry didn't want to be seen, he would walk Lolita in a more private area, not on a street where people go. :lmao:

I think Gerry knows exactly what he's doing. :) He's a smart man ...

These lovely pictures of Gerry and Lolita were obviously taken in a residential area versus a more public area like in town, on the beach, etc., I'm just wondering how they found him here? Amazing.

Delene

Because they have no idea of personal boundaries or privacy

How can you wonder how they can find a public figure on a public street? If Gerry didn't want to be seen, he would walk Lolita in a more private area, not on a street where people go. :lmao:

I think Gerry knows exactly what he's doing. :) He's a smart man ...

There is a difference between walking your dog on the main drag of a very busy town and walking your dog in a private residential area(if that is where he was,using it as an example). I'm not saying he wasn't aware of it,he probably was,because as you pointed out,he's a smart man.:) However, I would hope that someday these people who take such photos would have some concept of privacy.They wouldn't be too thrilled if they were the hunted rather than the hunter. When I see photos of celebs close to home doing everyday things,it just comes across as really stalkerish.

However,he does look great.It looks warm there :lol:...(it's in the 30's and snowed here today)

awww! Lolita is the cutest little thing!! I`ve always loved pugs. When I was little, our nanny had one and he was the sweetest dog ever. His name was Otis, like the pug from the movie Milo and Otis, and he would always follow me around and watch over me.

I love seeing Gerry spending time with her, even if these photos are much more invasive than I would enjoy seeing of him. I usually do not look at photos taken by the paparazzi and I never, ever watch the videos.

:funnyup:

For those who think Gerry should have a leash, if you look at his right pocket, there is something purple sticking out. I bet he has one to use if he should need it. Lolita is so good at staying by him, he probably doesn't feel the need for her to be on it all the time. (Just my thoughts)

Sally

For those who think Gerry should have a leash, if you look at his right pocket, there is something purple sticking out. I bet he has one to use if he should need it. Lolita is so good at staying by him, he probably doesn't feel the need for her to be on it all the time. (Just my thoughts)

Sally

Sadly, he could get a ticket if the police stop him. LOL

Sally

How is having a leash in his pocket supposed to help if a situation occurs? An unfriendly dog can come up to her, she could walk into the road and get hit by a car, etc. Dogs are supposed to be on leash in public unfenced areas at all times! For the dog's safety as well as the owner's well-being. If any kind of incident did occur, he's the one who would be held legally accountable. Plus he's on the phone and she's behind him, so she's not even being watched.

Sally

Sadly, he could get a ticket if the police stop him. LOL

Yes, he could and no matter how well trained a dog is, in a split second they can become distracted by another dog, squirrels, cats and dart or run out infront of traffic or someone riding a bike. The only time I think leashless is OK is in an open park that allows it or out in the country. A big problem in Colorado as well as LA, is coyotes in urban areas. They are braisen and anything around the size of a cat or under is fair game, literally, and they are quick and I've had them walk right up and look me in the face. They keep their distance out here in the country because they have plenty to eat. The more encroached their habitat gets in the city, the shorter supply their food and they'll do just about anything for a meal and they're real desensitized by humans. I feel bad for them but I'd feel worse if something happened to precious little Lolita. Scotland has no preditory animals so Gerry may not be taking that possibility as serious as he should. Wasn't it Jessica Simpson who's dog went missing out of her yard not too long ago? I wouldn't leave a small dog unattended in a yard anywhere where preditors are, even an owl can swipe down and pick up a small dog before you can blink an eye.

That message brought to you by "Wild Kingdom" and the National Geographic network, now back to our regularly scheduled program. :funnyup:

Delene