Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry at Sundance Holy Rollers Premiere

http://topics.npr.org/photo/08pR33md0hg3z

PARK CITY, UT - JANUARY 25: Actor Gerard Butler attends the 'Holy Rollers' premiere during the 2010 Sundance Film Fesival at Eccles Center Theatre on January 25, 2010 in Park City, Utah.

Man he gets everyhwere :lmao:

Moira

I'm not getting anything! I think Gerry has a twin and I'm not talking about his EVIL twin, I'm talking about another of him. Two Gerrys! Can you imagine?

Some the pics we get with the date on them could actually be older or taken the day before couldn't they? But it's probably not that difficult for him to walk the dog in the morning, maybe he was dropping him at the "sitters" and then jump on a plane and be in another state. That man's energy and stamina is like nothing I've ever seen! He is definately the "Energizer Bunny"! :heat:

Delene

Some the pics we get with the date on them could actually be older or taken the day before couldn't they? But it's probably not that difficult for him to walk the dog in the morning, maybe he was dropping him at the "sitters" and then jump on a plane and be in another state

That sounds like a good likelyhood,both theorys. Besides a flight from L.A. to Utah probably wouldn't be very long,especially if he doesn't fly commercial.

This is almost a game like "Where's Waldo?" :p

With all these flights back and forth, his circadian rhythm must have amazing self-adjustment capabilities. But it's no wonder he can look so tired sometimes. Poor baby! Me--I'd be on a clock tower with a rifle!!!

I hope Gerry enjoys the festival and gets in some skiing at Park City or one of the nearby resorts. It is after all "The Greatest Snow on Earth" ! :)

I came on this morning and usually the first thing I do is check out the new pictures in the side column and I always make an effort to not make any particular comments about his appearance, etc., but I have to say that Gerry's expression in those is the saddess that I've seen on his face lately! Those eyes reflect something going on behind them. I know he's the kind of person who shows his emotions in his face, particularly his eyes and even though he tries to throw us off the scent by saying he's happiest when he looks like he's not, I don't always buy that. Something looks like it's troubling him and it could be anything from a bad experience with the razzies to the tragedy in Haiti I suppose or maybe he just has a bad headache, who knows. But when he looks in to the camera and he doesn't smile, my heart goes out to him and I hope it's nothing. He's on the run so much that I worry that he'll just drop from exhaustion one of these days. Maybe this is normal for a day in the life of a celebrity but to me it seems overwhelming.

I know how much stars can be pushed to do this and do that and appear here or there and try to be two places at once and then they start running in to themselves after a while. It's like his mind is trying to catch up with where his body is. I'd be asking, "where am I today and what did I do yesterday and where I go tomorrow, I'll think about it the day after!"

Poor Gerry! I hope he has a good ear to "bend" and someone to lean on once in a while.

Delene

I came on this morning and usually the first thing I do is check out the new pictures in the side column and I always make an effort to not make any particular comments about his appearance, etc., but I have to say that Gerry's expression in those is the saddess that I've seen on his face lately! Those eyes reflect something going on behind them. I know he's the kind of person who shows his emotions in his face, particularly his eyes and even though he tries to throw us off the scent by saying he's happiest when he looks like he's not, I don't always buy that. Something looks like it's troubling him and it could be anything from a bad experience with the razzies to the tragedy in Haiti I suppose or maybe he just has a bad headache, who knows. But when he looks in to the camera and he doesn't smile, my heart goes out to him and I hope it's nothing. He's on the run so much that I worry that he'll just drop from exhaustion one of these days. Maybe this is normal for a day in the life of a celebrity but to me it seems overwhelming.

I know how much stars can be pushed to do this and do that and appear here or there and try to be two places at once and then they start running in to themselves after a while. It's like his mind is trying to catch up with where his body is. I'd be asking, "where am I today and what did I do yesterday and where I go tomorrow, I'll think about it the day after!"

Poor Gerry! I hope he has a good ear to "bend" and someone to lean on once in a while.

Delene

Believe me, you're not the only one who sees that. When I saw that picture yesterday, everything else didn't seem very important anymore.

Breaks my heart, and while it might be "nothing", I still sit here wishing I could do something to turn that sadness into joy. Let's hope it's just the way the picture was taken.

I'm one of the first to say don't analyze a single picture, but I definitely felt a twinge in my heart when I saw these pictures. He does seem sad. I hope he's not & we're worried for no reason. Hopefully if he sees this he'll just think we're a bunch of crazy girls worrying for no reason. Okay.......we probably are a bunch of crazy girls, buy that's unrelated.

I'll try not to dwell on it. I just want him to be happy & live a good life doing things he loves.

Sorry for being off topic.

Ren

Edited by Rendita

I'm so bad. And so slow. This topic has been popping up on my new posts thread for awhile and I just now clicked into it.

Lisa, GREAT job with the PSILY line. I cracked up. And I've always loved that part. :wuv:

Awesome for Gerry to be out there! I hope he had a great time.

As for the pictures... heart-breaking. What I wouldn't give to be able to reach through the camera and take away whatever pain caused that look on his face. I'd take the heartache if it could give him some kind of peace. I know how stupid that sounds.

*Shrug*

Steph

I'm so bad. And so slow. This topic has been popping up on my new posts thread for awhile and I just now clicked into it.

Lisa, GREAT job with the PSILY line. I cracked up. And I've always loved that part. :wuv:

Awesome for Gerry to be out there! I hope he had a great time.

As for the pictures... heart-breaking. What I wouldn't give to be able to reach through the camera and take away whatever pain caused that look on his face. I'd take the heartache if it could give him some kind of peace. I know how stupid that sounds.

*Shrug*

Steph

It doesn't sound stupid at all. I think many of us feel that way.