Gerard Butler GALS

1/25 - Gerard Butler Makes Celebs Star Struck

from: http://www.okmagazine.com/2010/01/gerard-b...bs-star-struck/

Gerard Butler has become one of Hollywood’s hottest hunks and knows how to turn up the charm in the presence of fellow celebs. “I’ve never seen so many celebs get star struck,” an eyewitness told OK! at the Art of Elysium Gala recently in L.A. “It was like Jesus had just walked in.”

Young Hollywood was awed by his presence, and the ladies were especially impressionable by the actor’s sexy appearance.

“All the girls were freaking out,” the onlooker told OK!. “Sophia Bush was standing next to me, saying, ‘Oh my god, should I say hello?’ She had a couple of friends with her, and told them, ‘If I get to say hello to him, I’ll introduce you.’ ”

Gerard’s sex appeal definitely has an effect on the women, but the men admire him for his status.

“All the guys were trying to buy him drinks,” the eyewitness said. “I was stunned by the reaction. Some other Scottish guys at the party sent a bottle of whiskey over to his table, but he wasn’t drinking.”

Gerard Butler has become one of Hollywood’s hottest hunks and knows how to turn up the charm in the presence of fellow celebs. “I’ve never seen so many celebs get star struck,†an eyewitness told OK! at the Art of Elysium Gala recently in L.A. “It was like Jesus had just walked in.â€

Oh for goodness sake ...

:lmao:

Gerard Butler has become one of Hollywood’s hottest hunks and knows how to turn up the charm in the presence of fellow celebs. “I’ve never seen so many celebs get star struck,†an eyewitness told OK! at the Art of Elysium Gala recently in L.A. “It was like Jesus had just walked in.â€

Oh for goodness sake ...

:lmao:

Oh...my...he must have made QUITE an impression!

It is great to read something like this. WE knew this for years, it just took Hollywood some time to catch up. Hollywood tried so hard to promote the 'surfer boy' Hollywood male star as a sex symbol. What was it that one of the writers of The Ugly Truth said? Gerry was a dude and romantic comedies needed more macho guys to play leading men.

:whome2:

While I cant be certain I very much have my doubts he was there this year - yes last year. The event was held at the old Robinson May Bldg right next door to the Beverly Hilton and a few of us went over to check it out and there was one entrance down into the main event and the place was swarming with papz.

The fact no picture has ever surfaced or word from any reliable source other than a gossip rag that he attended is weird. It was a black tie event so he would not just be able to turn up in jeans. I expect the papz would have hung around all night not just to see arrivals so i find it very hard to imagine he was able to sneak in without being seen - although not impossible.

He is such good friends with organisor Ryan Kavanagh and its a major charity event so why keep his attendance low key.

If he was there good for him to want to attend and be under the radar media wise.

Moira

I don't know much but I do know that as Gerry rises in popularity and fame, not only will he be scrutinized more closely but in an effort to fill the gaps in news about him, much old stuff will be reissued and I'm finding it difficult to keep up with some of it and I'm questioning how he can be in so many places almost at once.

But I do believe that other celebrities are "star struck" of him. He's quite the enigma. I hope he never changes or just becomes another one of them.

Delene

I would have to agree with Moira, I don't believe he actually did attend this year but i too could be wrong. I do know it was held on the friday of globe weekend (the 15th) and Gerry was seen at the CAA party at the Buffalo Club for a good portion of the night. *shrugs* either way it's great seeing gerry being recognized more by his peers :)

I don't know much but I do know that as Gerry rises in popularity and fame, not only will he be scrutinized more closely but in an effort to fill the gaps in news about him, much old stuff will be reissued and I'm finding it difficult to keep up with some of it and I'm questioning how he can be in so many places almost at once.

But I do believe that other celebrities are "star struck" of him. He's quite the enigma. I hope he never changes or just becomes another one of them.

Delene

You don't have to worry, Delene, he can never just become one

of them. He is an enigma and will always be one. He is so different

from all the others that he will always stand out. He is an original,

one of the only originals in a very long time. None of the others can

ever catch up to him. He is very different in that he is REAL, not a

phony bone in that beautiful body. He is Gerry all the time and all

the rest are who they are made up to be. Gerry has made it very

clear that he is much more than just an actor, he is a REAL person,

a natural. There aren't many of those around any more.

That's why I,

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I'm not surprised at the reaction. Gerry would get that reaction even if he wasn't an actor. He has charisma. It is a gift. He could still be a lawyer & would engage the jury the same way.

Delene

Off topic - GB Phanatic I love your signature.

Delene

Off topic - GB Phanatic I love your signature.

Thank you so much! My dear Frannie made that!

Delene :wave:

I think the fact Gerry is tall and manly and there aint many of them in Hollywood makes you realise even in LA LA Land women dont want a pretty boy and men want a real man to look up to and admire.

Moira

I think the fact Gerry is tall and manly and there aint many of them in Hollywood makes you realise even in LA LA Land women dont want a pretty boy and men want a real man to look up to and admire.

Moira

I don't nessecarily blame them either. Both ways make for a lot of potential. :wuv: