Gerard Butler GALS

LAC DVD Release Countdown!!

SouthernGirl28

19 days to go!!!!!

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :yay:

I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this movie. It was really good and the twists were well-executed. Most important, I think, is that fact that despite all the havoc he wreaks, you still understand that it is Clyde's genuine and understandable grief that motivates his actions.

Awesome story-telling. Congrats to Evil Twins on this impressive maiden voyage. :)

Edited by beacon1

The problem I have is that I'm such a movie buff, so I tend to go into it like an expert detective and I can sit there within 15 minutes of the event and pinpoint or solve the question they're looking for. Of course, sometimes I guess and I'm wrong, but I still have the idea that there's a possibility of it still happening. Surprisingly, I couldn't do it that much. It was a lot less graphic and violent than I expected. I think I've seen the Saw movies too many times.

I have to admit too, I was rooting for Clyde the whole way. I would have done the same, I think.

I can't wait for the DVD too, but we'll probably have to wait another 6 months. Lol. But it's definitely on my list of "things to pawn and bottles to cash" for.

Only 19 days? Wow ... I'm so excited. I LOVED this movie so much and I can't wait to see it again. Should be interesting to hear Alan on the commentary, too. :) I'm looking forward to that.

Just don't get me started on only the fooking Blu Ray getting the director's cut ... :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

I'm still mad about that too, Lisa! :tantrum:

They need to get their f**king heads out of their m*ther f**king a$$es and provide the directors cut on a two disc special edition standard DVD for those of us who want to see it but aren't rolling in the dough and available to afford the outrageously priced Bluray! F**K!

:lol:

Okay, now that I've had my moment, I can be happy.

YAY LAC COMING SOON!! I'm going to be first in line, don't you worry. I just may have to clear my schedule for that day so I can watch it repeatedly. Classes? What classes? :D

Steph

It just finally struck me a few days ago that LAC is being released on Fat Tuesday!! For me, this is a double-edged sword... First, I get the day off from classes, so that's a good! BUT, the day will be full of celebrations and debauchery, and I'll have a friend visiting, so I don't know when I'll be able to watch it! :confused: Last Fat Tuesday I was ready for a nap at about three or four in the afternoon, so perhaps if I go get LAC in the morning we'll be able to take a break and enjoy it early evening. :)

Either way, it's going to be one epic day!

Steph

im gerrys greatest london fan, and i received my copy of gamer a week ago as i always get them from the usa as i have a multiplayer dvd recorder at home, so i can see them first off as well. i have played it each day, thats what i do when i get the new dvds for about 2 weeks. this time its great though, because by the time ive got gamer out of my system, lac will have arrived and i start again. then on march 17 the bounty hunter is coming out at the cinemas in the uk and i always see gerrys films twice within a few days of each other, so feb. and march are going to be awesome for me and so much gerry juice, hows a girl going to cope. thats not including how to train my dragon with his gorgeous scottish accent. it is also my birthday on the 14 march and i am hoping also that gerry might be coming over to london for a premiere of the bounty hunter and bringing the lovely jen with him as well. i have met and greeted gerry at his last three premieres in london, the ugly truth, rocknrolla and 300, once each year and this year shouldnt be any different as i can cope, if i have to, only seeing him in the flesh, so to speak, once a year. heres hoping he can make it over amongst his heavy schedule. i know hes filming coronilus, always spell that wrong, in march, in ser bia so i wish him luck with that, and also all his work he is doing for the haiti relief charity.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, GERRY love from english sue.

1 week, 1 week, 1 week!

Let's get a chant going! ALL across the GB nation!! :D

Steph

Thanks for the reminder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just texted my friend so she will remember, too.

Can Not Wait.